1) Tim Donst/Pinkie Sanchez/Lince Dorado/Tursas vs Fire Ant/Soldier Ant/Green Ant/Frightmare ~ ***1/2
2) Jimmy Olsen vs Shingo Takagi ~ **3/4
3) Sara Del Rey/Daizee Haze vs Amazing Kong/Raisha Saeed ~ ***
4) Gran Akuma/Icarus/Chuck Taylor vs CIMA/Masaaki Mochizuki/Super Shenlong ~ ***1/4
5) Vin Gerard/STIGMA/Colin Delaney vs Ophidian/Amasis/Drake Younger ~ ***1/2
6) Claudio Castagnoli/Ares vs Eddie Kingston/Tommy Dreamer ~ ***1/4
7) Mike Quackenbush/Jigsaw/Hallowicked vs Masato Yoshino/Naruki Doi/BxB Hulk ~ ****
~ Opener was PERFECT to continue the BDK dominating Chikara story arc of the year. Everyone did there share to make a blast of an opener.
~ Shingo controlled the majority of the match. For the match part it was enough for anyone to enjoy.
~ Not as GREAT as I would have originally thought. Still solid and worth seeing 4 of the best women in the world battling it out. Daizee Haze = <3 for the GERMAN SUPLEX WITH BRIDGE on Kong.
~ Another solid outing here. Wished FIST would have won, but it all made sense considering. Enter Johnny Gargano. Dare I say that addition made FIST better. Oh and CIMA is still overrated to me. I might be the ONLY guy who thinks that. He's good. I like him, just don't like him being the "face" of Dragon Gate and being named the best that promotion has to offer. Always been drawn to all the others except for him. My two cents.
~ Drakes on a Plane vs UnStable...are you kidding me?! This RULED. Awesome brawl. Ophidian busting out dropkicks and innovated arm drags while brawling made me mark so hard for him and the match in general. I'll always be the biggest UnStable mark ever, haha.
~ I may have enjoyed this a touch more than some. I thought what they did worked. Total BDK shenanigans here with Sabato absolutely screwing Team Yonkers. Once again, excellent momentum for the then tag champs in Claudio & Ares.
~ Quack. Jigsaw. Hallowicked. Yoshino. Doi. Hulk. Need I say more? Fantastic Dragon Gate style trios match. Best way to end the show.
Peter Avalon, Freddy Bravo, & Ray Rosas vs Famous B, Chris Kadillak, & Candice LeRae ***1/2
TJ Perkins vs Rocky Romero **1/2
RockNES Monsters vs Fighting Taylor Boys ***3/4
Davey Richards vs Willie Mack **3/4
The Dynasty vs Los Luchas **1/4
Ricochet vs Chuck Taylor **3/4
Young Bucks vs Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly - PWG World Tag Team Championships ***1/2
Kevin Steen vs El Generico - Ladder Match - PWG World Championship ****3/4
Overall: Thought it was a hit and miss show really. A few matches really did nothing for me. Opener and the RockNES tag were tons of fun, Bucks tag had a great final few minutes and jesus the teased finish off the double choke was wonderful but everything before that felt flat. Main event is my MOTY right now. Post match stuff was fucking magnificent.
Past Seabs. Silly Seabs. Present Seabs. Sad Seabs.
Originally Posted by The Manager of MANCHESTER UNITED
1) Fire Ant/Solider Ant vs Matt Jackson/Nick Jackson ~ ***3/4
2) Sara Del Rey vs Jakob Hammermeier ~ *3/4
3) Green Ant vs Tursas ~ ***1/2
4) Archibald Peck vs Colt Cabana ~ **1/2
5) Icarus vs Gregory Iron ~ **1/4
6) No DQ/Mask or Mask vs Eye Of Tyr or Hair Match ~ Ultramantis Black/Hallowicked vs Ares/Tim Donst ~ ***1/2
7) 12 Large Summit Finals/Chikara Grand Championship ~ Eddie Kingston vs Mike Quackenbush ~ ****1/2
PPV of the year. I haven't seen every PPV, but I don't care. I'm making that claim. Nothing this year has satisfied me in such a way that this did. I thought NOTHING could top CM Punk's triumph in Chicago at Money In The Bank. I was proved wrong with Kingston winning. Really was. The post match stuff was too much. The promo that followed inspired me and made me realize how proud I am to say I've been following Chikara for about 5 years now. I'm not gonna lie, I got emotional. With tears in my eyes as I watched that, I knew, I just 100% knew that this is the greatest promotion in the world. Something I've thought for a while now. Only after seeing this, I know it to be fact. And I hope others do soon too. 2011. One hell of a year for one hell of a wrestling promotion.