Damn. Better edit the politics degree, marketing experience and extensive background in creative writing out of my CV. Jawbreaker has made yet another brilliant observation.
So, let's get this straight:
- I don't know anything about human communication.
- I only like wrestlers that my second favourite organisation pushes.
- No-one wants to see WGTT.
- The American Wolves don't get a response from the ROH crowd.
- Bryan Danielson has never done a flip.
- Paul London is better than Chris Benoit.
- A performer doesn't need to look anything like the character they're portraying.
Am I forgetting anything? Such wisdom. My life would be much worse off without this all-seeing eye guiding me. I hang on his every word. Hopefully he can teach me more about this newfangled "wrestling" stuff, that I obviously know nothing about. That and human communication.
Oh, while we're here...are there any DVDs of wall-to-wall Young Bucks matches that I should be studying?