^ Felt the same seeing myself at Honor Takes Centre Stage. So many times I thought "wtf am I doing?"
PWG Kurt RussellReunion II - The Reunioning
Cedric Alexander, Brandon Gatson, Candice LeRae and Willie Mack vs. Peter Avalon, Caleb Konley, Jake Manning and ODB *¾
Mr. Aguila vs. Rey Bucanero *¼
Shane Helms vs. Joey Ryan ¾*
Low Ki vs. Davey Richards ****
Jake “The Snake” Roberts Retirement Match
Jake “The Snake” Roberts vs. Sinn Bodhi N/R
20- Man Legends Battle Royal
Danny Davis vs. Mike Graham vs. Jimmy Hart vs. Tito Santana vs. Barry Orton vs. Barbarian vs. Rock Riddle vs. Shane Douglas vs. The Warlord vs. Shane Helms vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Savio Vega vs. Bob Orton vs. Mondo Guerrero vs. Cruel Connection vs. Terry Funk vs. Roddy Piper vs. Vampiro vs. Sean Morley vs. Tatanka N/R
Chris Hero vs. Kevin Steen ***¾
The Cutler Bros. vs. Fightin’ Taylor Boys vs. RockNES Monsters vs. The Young Bucks ***¼
PWG World Title Match
Claudio Castagnoli vs. El Generico ****¼
* Opener was alright I guess, had it's moments (as well as a few sloppy ones) but a decent enough opener.
* Aguila/Bucanero was just meh. A couple of flips....and that's it.
* Helms/Ryan was shit. and long. bad combination.
* Ki/Davey was pretty awesome. Some innovative spots during the match like Ki countering the alarm clock into a double stomp on Davey's injured leg, loved that. Could of been even better with a little more time as well.
* Can't rate the retirement match because let's face it, it was a nice little moment but the match itself was horrendous as you would expect.
* Can't really rate the battle royal either. It was obviously pretty bad in terms of match quality but some moments were actually a little fun and Funk/Piper at the end was great.
* Hero/Steen was pretty much what you would expect. My only criticism being the brawling in the crowd early on, didn't see much reason for that.
* The four team match was pretty good, and for me the Bucks and Goodtime were easily the stars of the match. I'm also starting to really dislike The Cutlers, they just bore the shit out of me whenever they are in the ring.
* As a fan of pretty much all of the past Generico/Claudio matches, I knew I was going to love the main event. Excellent battle of strength vs. speed, and Generico's terrific selling was some of the best I've seen all year.
* Weird show. 3 really great matches and an enjoyable multi-tag match, but everything else was weak or just plain bad (obviously with a lot of the other talent not being proper PWG talent).