Don’t miss your opportunity to pick up Ring of Honor live event DVD’s from 2002-2009 for the sale price of $5 each exclusively at ROHWrestling.com. The sale offer includes all in stock titles from 2002 through 2008 plus select titles from 2009. These titles are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST so don’t delay.
The prices for these items have already been discounted in the ROH Store under the “Ring of Honor DVD” section, so there is no need to worry about special discount codes for this sale. Just put the item in your shopping cart and you’re ready to go!
Don’t miss out on getting that DVD you’ve been missing. This offer is valid until Tuesday, August 2nd at 4 PM EST or while supplies last. The $5 DVD offer is only valid on new orders placed at www.rohstore.com. No adjustments to prior purchases.
Recommendations for anyone looking to get some stuff
- Manhattan Mayhem III (For $5 its worth it to see ANX vs Bucks, Steenerico vs Wolves & Lynn vs Aries)
- Double Feature II ($5 alone for the Tag Title Match)
- Respect Is Earned II (Really solid show with a great AOTF vs Danielson/Aries match)
- Return Engagement (3 **** matches)
- Tag Wars 2008 (AOTF vs MCMG)
- Take No Prisoners 08 (Danielson vs Aries & Black vs Nigel)
- Fifth Year Festival NYC (Morishima vs Joe)
- Anarchy In The UK (Probably my favourite ROH Show)
Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly vs. The Bravado Brothers **½
Rhett Titus vs. Caprice Coleman **
Colt Cabana vs. Grizzly Redwood *¾
Mike Bennett vs. Cedric Alexander *½
ROH World TV Title Match
Christopher Daniels vs. Claudio Castagnoli ***½-***¾
Steve Corino and Andy “Right Leg” Ridge vs. Alabama Attitude *
Chris Hero vs. Davey Richards ***¾
Four Corner Survival
Homicide vs. El Generico vs. Kenny King vs. Mark Briscoe **¾
ROH World Title Match
Roderick Strong vs. Jay Briscoe ****¼-****½
* The opener was kept short and sweet, which made me enjoy it more then the previous match between the two teams.
* Titus/Coleman was a much better chance for Caprice to showcase what he can do then his match with Cabana from Champions vs. All Stars.
* Daniels/Claudio was pretty excellent. The crowd was hot from the start and just ate up everything the two did. BME botch wasn't as bad as I was expecting.
* Hero/Davey was great but it had some serious overkill towards the end which just turned me off a good bit. Hoping their PWG match is better then this.
* I fucking loved Strong/Briscoe. Bloody, brutal and intense from the get go, and yet somehow they actually made the crowd believe Jay had a chance of winning the title towards the end. Jay also did a great job using the crowd during a couple moments of the match to help him get hyped and even more intense during one exchance.
* Overall a pretty damn enjoyable show for me. An excellent main event, two very good matches in Claudio/Daniels and Hero/Davey and some other enjoyable undercard matches as well with the opener and the four corner survival. Very good crowd as well, and that can make a big difference for me. Oh and when did Hurley from Lost start ring announcing?