Re: Official Indy DVD Thread
Originally Posted by seancarleton77
I agree. Generico for PWG Champion, within 2011.
If the talent pool wasn't so deep in Ring of Honor, I'd say he should be Champion there as well (especially if Richards takes the title in June).
As far as guys who haven't won the belt in RoH, I think there's four that deserve it:
1. Davey Richards
2. Chris Hero
3. Claudio Castagnoli
4. El Generico
The sad part is that all of these reigns would be spread out over 2 - 3 years meaning that some new guys might leapfrog Generico (I'm looking at you Cole + O'Reilly, maybe Kenny King).
2011 Match of the Year Standings:
1. Ring of Honor Championship: Eddie Edwards (c) vs. Davey Richards (Best in the World iPPV, June 26th, *****)
2. Non-Title: Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards (Honor Takes Center Stage Part 2 iPPV, April 2nd, ****1/2)
3. All Asia Tag Team Championships: Seiya Sanada & Manabu Soya (c) vs. Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi (AJPW, March 21st, ****1/2)
4. Pure Rules: Davey Richards vs. Christopher Daniels (Manhattan Mayhem IV, March 19th, ****1/2)
5. GHC Jr. Heavyweight Championship: Kotaro Suzuki (c) vs. Eddie Edwards (NOAH "The First Navigation", January 29th, ****2/5)