Official Indy DVD Thread - Page 112 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1111 of 10976 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

how was the cyanide dvd by pwg getting it in the mail soon am being very impatient about it after watching the preview.
Sinevitable24 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1112 of 10976 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Usertitle ist hier
 
Emperor DC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,650
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

That's actually a brilliant way to come at it.

RE; bringing The Gospel to the House of Truth.

If they brought in Allison Danger to the stable, it'd be complete.

Daniels, Strong, Elgin and Danger with Truth.

That's a strong group to say the least.

Emperor DC is offline  
post #1113 of 10976 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 04:38 PM
Moron
 
Shock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: England
Posts: 8,811
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor DC View Post
That's actually a brilliant way to come at it.

RE; bringing The Gospel to the House of Truth.

If they brought in Allison Danger to the stable, it'd be complete.

Daniels, Strong, Elgin and Danger with Truth.

That's a strong group to say the least.
I see what you did there.

The potential for some Daniels/Cabana and Daniels/Generico is very exciting to me.
Shock is offline  
post #1114 of 10976 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 04:53 PM
The Conqueror
 
Jack Evans 187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,353
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Scratch that. Sorry

Jack Evans 187 is offline  
post #1115 of 10976 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 05:04 PM
The trick is to stay alive...
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Mouth of Madness
Posts: 8,153
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Yeah the HOT is actualy interesting now. Daniels/Roddy could make an awesome tag team. Elgin is impressive from what i have seen and can act as the body guard type guy. I still hate truth though, not because he is a heel but because he has the most annoying voice/promo style ever.
Bubz is offline  
post #1116 of 10976 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 05:08 PM
Moron
 
Shock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: England
Posts: 8,811
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

I used to think the same about Truth, bubz123, but I don't mind him now.
Shock is offline  
post #1117 of 10976 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 05:22 PM
w/ The Stooges
 
SHIRLEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,600
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

They're already cultivating the ground ready for the seeds of an Elgin face turn. Which could be epic if done right. Like Albright but cooler.

Danger was one of my candidates for the masked HOT member. If she joined it'd be great. Plus, Danger could always lead to Corino. He does need a life intervention after all...

SHIRLEY is offline  
post #1118 of 10976 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Usertitle ist hier
 
Emperor DC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,650
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubz123 View Post
Yeah the HOT is actualy interesting now. Daniels/Roddy could make an awesome tag team. Elgin is impressive from what i have seen and can act as the body guard type guy. I still hate truth though, not because he is a heel but because he has the most annoying voice/promo style ever.
Sheik's going to fuck you up.

Emperor DC is offline  
post #1119 of 10976 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Moron
 
Shock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: England
Posts: 8,811
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley Crabtree III View Post
They're already cultivating the ground ready for the seeds of an Elgin face turn. Which could be epic if done right. Like Albright but cooler.

Danger was one of my candidates for the masked HOT member. If she joined it'd be great. Plus, Danger could always lead to Corino. He does need a life intervention after all...
That's what I was thinking when Elgin interrupted Truth at the beginning of that video. Not to mention the fact that he wasn't aware of Daniels joining the HoT, and also that Daniels cheated to beat him in their match on the second show.
Shock is offline  
post #1120 of 10976 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 06:13 PM
The trick is to stay alive...
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Mouth of Madness
Posts: 8,153
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor DC View Post
Sheik's going to fuck you up.
Haha. I'll just run when ever he comes in the thread.
Bubz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome