BxB Hulk is so BOSS.
HUSTLE PPV #3 - 5/8/04
1) Kaz Hayashi & Leonardo Spanky vs Taka Michinoku & Low Ki ~ ***1/2
2) Mascarita Sagrada, Oscar Sevilla, Cynthia Moreno, & Pimpinela Escarlata vs. Gran Apache, Fabi Apache, Mini Abismo Negro, & Polvo de Estrellas ~ ****
3) Dusty Rhodes vs Steve Corino ~ ***
4) Tiger Jeet Singh vs Zebra Man ~ DUD
5) Riki Choshu vs King AdaMONSTER ~ *
6) Shinjiro Otani & Wataru Sakata vs Mark Coleman & Dan Bobish ~ ***
7) Dynamite Hardcore Death Match
Masato Tanaka, Tomoaki Honma, & Tetsuhiro Kuroda vs The Gladiator, Sabu, & Kintaro Kanemura ~ ***
8) AJPW Triple Crown Championship
Toshiaki Kawada(c) vs Mick Foley ~ ***1/2
9) Shinya Hashimoto & Naoya Ogawa vs Kevin Nash & Scott Hall ~ *
Speaking of BOSS, that's exactly what this PPV was. Main event wasn't special, but I knew that going in. Still had a blast seeing Nash & Hall a part of the show. Granted their appearance was small potatoes to the man, the myth, the legend that is MICK FOLEY. His match vs Kawada was just as much fun as I remembered. Only thing not worth watching was, of course, the Tiger Jeet Singh squash. He's garbage. At least Dusty & Corino came out to beat him up post match. That pleased me. And ended up having a purpose. Although, sadly, TNA would swoop in and sign Dusty causing the eventual Rhodes/Corino vs Sabu/Singh tag to never take place. I only wanted to see it for more Dusty and continuing the program w/Corino.
MOTN goes to the fabulous lucha tag. Wonderful, brilliant, and all the other adjectives to say there. That's the lucha I adore. Not the majority of junk that's out nowadays. Oh and, Fabi Apache. What a babe. Opener was hot. Not a surprise when looking at the talent pool. Taka & Low Ki teaming =
Yeah, that 6 man was off the charts entertainment. Although it had GIANT SILVA be the final surprise weapon to the match which lead me to scream FUCK - since I thought I went a whole PPV w/o seeing him.