Official Indy DVD Thread - Page 381 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3801 of 6325 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 04:48 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Caponex75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Some Where in america
Posts: 853
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Well he is a face champion and the thing a face champion wants to do is prove that there shouldn't be any doubts about him what so ever. It didn't help that Strong has rubbed in his face that Black cannot beat him decisively at all while Strong has proven two times(At Eye of the storm and at From the Ashes) already that he can beat Tyler legit. That's why the NYC main event is such a big deal because if Strong ends him, Roddy will finally be the man while if Black beats him....he can finally say that he has truly proven his detractors wrong. Really hard to tell main event especially with Richards possibly preying on the survivor of the match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WutChagoNAdoBrothA View Post
They better have a fucking ***** match to end with.
Fucking music , dancing , and 360 piledrivers , Maryse sex scene , 450s through tables , shoot star press drop kicks , Rock comes back , Austin comes back

It better be epic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
YEAH THAT FAKE LESNAR DON'T WANT NOTHING OF TRIPLE H HE'S REAL HE LIFTS WEIGHTS AND BREAKS INTO PEOPLE'S HOUSES LESNAR JUST A BITCH THAT WON SCRIPTED UFC FIGHTS HE CAN'T PLAY THE GAME.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...bestsigeva.jpg
Caponex75 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3802 of 6325 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 05:02 AM
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Saint Dick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,052
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

I guess but Tyler could of let Strong eliminate Aries and then try to prove he could beat him. Aries saving Black still seems weird to me.

Saint Dick is offline  
post #3803 of 6325 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 05:42 AM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
smitlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 4,101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH on HDNet - 6/6/09 - Episode 12

ROH World Title - Four Corner Survival Match
Jerry Lynn vs Austin Aries vs Tyler Black vs Bryan Danielson
***3/4-****
Pretty good for a TV Match from ROH..
smitlick is offline  
post #3804 of 6325 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 01:15 PM
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
 
erikstans07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 3,855
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitlick View Post
ROH on HDNet - 6/6/09 - Episode 12

ROH World Title - Four Corner Survival Match
Jerry Lynn vs Austin Aries vs Tyler Black vs Bryan Danielson
***3/4-****
Pretty good for a TV Match from ROH..
They've had a ton of awesome TV matches. I guess you're still going through them all?
erikstans07 is offline  
post #3805 of 6325 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 03:01 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Caponex75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Some Where in america
Posts: 853
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownage™ View Post
I guess but Tyler could of let Strong eliminate Aries and then try to prove he could beat him. Aries saving Black still seems weird to me.
As I said before, Tyler was trying to beat Strong anyway possible....going after him when he has the chance is pretty much the prefect time to take advantage of him.

Aries wanted to beat Black. He has even stated that before. Aries wanted to beat Black or eliminate Strong so that way it come to the two of them that way he could prove it was a fluke. Strong beating Black would of been a fork in his plans had all that happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WutChagoNAdoBrothA View Post
They better have a fucking ***** match to end with.
Fucking music , dancing , and 360 piledrivers , Maryse sex scene , 450s through tables , shoot star press drop kicks , Rock comes back , Austin comes back

It better be epic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
YEAH THAT FAKE LESNAR DON'T WANT NOTHING OF TRIPLE H HE'S REAL HE LIFTS WEIGHTS AND BREAKS INTO PEOPLE'S HOUSES LESNAR JUST A BITCH THAT WON SCRIPTED UFC FIGHTS HE CAN'T PLAY THE GAME.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...bestsigeva.jpg
Caponex75 is offline  
post #3806 of 6325 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 04:32 PM
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Saint Dick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,052
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caponex75 View Post
As I said before, Tyler was trying to beat Strong anyway possible....going after him when he has the chance is pretty much the prefect time to take advantage of him.

Aries wanted to beat Black. He has even stated that before. Aries wanted to beat Black or eliminate Strong so that way it come to the two of them that way he could prove it was a fluke. Strong beating Black would of been a fork in his plans had all that happened.
If Tyler really wanted to prove he could legit beat Strong it would've made more sense for him to let Strong eliminate Aries and then settle it one on one. Anyways, it's not a big deal. I don't wanna nitpick about it, I'll probably watch the match again at some point and see how I feel.

Saint Dick is offline  
post #3807 of 6325 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
$traightedge
Admin
 
Platt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 26,994
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Ebay shill lots of indys for sale http://shop.ebay.co.uk/platt222/m.ht...&_trksid=p3686


Sign up below for all your DGUSA, Evolve
& Kayfabe Commentaries iPPVs

Thanks to BKB Star for Avatar
Platt is online now  
post #3808 of 6325 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 05:20 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
The REAL MP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Downstate Illinois
Posts: 204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Open the Fearless Gate went out today. Close to FOUR months after it was taped...

Also, to correct something I said earlier: I emailed Highspots last week and they said PWG As the Worm Turns should be shipping sometime this week. So (hopefully) not early to mid May like I had heard secondhand.

"You want it to be one way. But it's the other way"--Marlo Stanfield
The REAL MP is offline  
post #3809 of 6325 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 06:40 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Meteora2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 761
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

It was taped on 1/23, so it was only about three months; still, that's the main problem with DVD-based companies having pay-per-views.
Meteora2004 is offline  
post #3810 of 6325 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 11:04 PM
It Really Wasn't!
 
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 16,009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

DGUSA takes forever to get their DVDs out. By the time the DVD comes out I barley have any idea what the show was about as they already had a bunch of shows after it.

And I just say this, I figured the IWC needs to band together to get Nigel a title match...

http://polldaddy.com/poll/3111102/
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault! is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome