Official Indy DVD Thread - Page 341 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3401 of 6325 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 08:26 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Caponex75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Some Where in america
Posts: 853
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

LOL at HailSabin panties getting all bloody over people not sucking up to CHIKARA

Aries/Liger > Generico/Liger

Quote:
Originally Posted by WutChagoNAdoBrothA View Post
They better have a fucking ***** match to end with.
Fucking music , dancing , and 360 piledrivers , Maryse sex scene , 450s through tables , shoot star press drop kicks , Rock comes back , Austin comes back

It better be epic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
YEAH THAT FAKE LESNAR DON'T WANT NOTHING OF TRIPLE H HE'S REAL HE LIFTS WEIGHTS AND BREAKS INTO PEOPLE'S HOUSES LESNAR JUST A BITCH THAT WON SCRIPTED UFC FIGHTS HE CAN'T PLAY THE GAME.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...bestsigeva.jpg
Caponex75 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3402 of 6325 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 08:33 PM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,512
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

No, idc if you don't like the promotion one bit. It's just that these jokes are past the point of old. It's become more of a target now than CZW. Probably because Chikara is actually liked by people, but still, it gets my point across.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #3403 of 6325 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 08:37 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Caponex75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Some Where in america
Posts: 853
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

The funny thing is that I don't actually hate or dislike CHIKARA at all. I just love making fun of it because you get all offended about it and start acting like a woman.

Has anyone gotten a hold of 8YA show yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WutChagoNAdoBrothA View Post
They better have a fucking ***** match to end with.
Fucking music , dancing , and 360 piledrivers , Maryse sex scene , 450s through tables , shoot star press drop kicks , Rock comes back , Austin comes back

It better be epic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
YEAH THAT FAKE LESNAR DON'T WANT NOTHING OF TRIPLE H HE'S REAL HE LIFTS WEIGHTS AND BREAKS INTO PEOPLE'S HOUSES LESNAR JUST A BITCH THAT WON SCRIPTED UFC FIGHTS HE CAN'T PLAY THE GAME.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...bestsigeva.jpg
Caponex75 is offline  
post #3404 of 6325 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 08:39 PM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,512
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Hmm. Got to love the uselessness of all that + the sexist comment too.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #3405 of 6325 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 08:42 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
jawbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 3,266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Chikara's not for everyone. I honestly don't care whether or not anybody likes it, nobody I know IRL likes any of my four loves (indy wrestling, punk rock, baseball, and French history) nearly as much as I do. I've given up on trying to convince them of how fascinating the last days of Louis XIV were, why the Menzingers are infinity times better than Lil Wayne, that Max Bishop is a top 500 player of all time, and never even bothered to try and justify indy wrestling. You don't need to take it as a personal insult when somebody doesn't like the same things you do.

What makes me laugh, though, is that CM Skittle talked about how great Ricochet was, completely oblivious to the fact that the only difference between him and a Chikara wrestler is a mask.
jawbreaker is offline  
post #3406 of 6325 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 08:44 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
The REAL MP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Downstate Illinois
Posts: 204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Who fucking cares what a company's website looks like. That's not even as logical as saying Lex Luger is a good wrestler because he has a great look.

At least Luger still gets in the ring, I don't see the website doing that anytime soon.
The REAL MP is offline  
post #3407 of 6325 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 08:45 PM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,512
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
Chikara's not for everyone. I honestly don't care whether or not anybody likes it, nobody I know IRL likes any of my four loves (indy wrestling, punk rock, baseball, and French history) nearly as much as I do. I've given up on trying to convince them of how fascinating the last days of Louis XIV were, why the Menzingers are infinity times better than Lil Wayne, that Max Bishop is a top 500 player of all time, and never even bothered to try and justify indy wrestling. You don't need to take it as a personal insult when somebody doesn't like the same things you do.

What makes me laugh, though, is that CM Skittle talked about how great Ricochet was, completely oblivious to the fact that the only difference between him and a Chikara wrestler is a mask.
Oh I hear ya loud and clear man. I just don't understand that why there seemingly has to be a person bashing it daily. If you don't like it, then just don't bother w/it. That's what I do.

I bet she doesn't even know that Helios is the same person. Awesome.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #3408 of 6325 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 08:53 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Caponex75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Some Where in america
Posts: 853
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
Hmm. Got to love the uselessness of all that + the sexist comment too.
I love how almost all your posts are starting to ring together but it's okay.


Getting back to wrestling, anyone else like CIMA/YAMATO as much as I did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WutChagoNAdoBrothA View Post
They better have a fucking ***** match to end with.
Fucking music , dancing , and 360 piledrivers , Maryse sex scene , 450s through tables , shoot star press drop kicks , Rock comes back , Austin comes back

It better be epic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
YEAH THAT FAKE LESNAR DON'T WANT NOTHING OF TRIPLE H HE'S REAL HE LIFTS WEIGHTS AND BREAKS INTO PEOPLE'S HOUSES LESNAR JUST A BITCH THAT WON SCRIPTED UFC FIGHTS HE CAN'T PLAY THE GAME.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...bestsigeva.jpg
Caponex75 is offline  
post #3409 of 6325 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 08:56 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
jawbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 3,266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Chikara is inherently funny to outsiders. Once you actually get captivated, it becomes fascinating, but until then, it's easy to make jokes about.
jawbreaker is offline  
post #3410 of 6325 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 11:05 PM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
smitlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 4,101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

yeah any tips on how to access the new ROH site cause all i keep getting is the old one..
smitlick is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome