This year the field is separated into four blocks (US, England, Europe, and Japan). Four wrestlers per block with one alternate for each block. The field looks like this so far...
-Big Van Walter
-Zack Sabre Jr.
Adam Polak? Well at least whomever gets him will be moving on. Also wish Claudio was winning the wXw title but Bad Bones has got it locked up.
EDIT: wXw 8th Anniversary Show Results
1. Zack Sabre Jr. defeated Big van Walter via disqualification when The Kartel interfered. Tommy End and Dan Marshall came out for the save.
2. Big van Walter & The Kartel (Sha Samuels & Terry Frazier) defeated Zack Sabre Jr., Tommy End & Dan Marshall when Walter pinned Marshall.
3. Revolution Purple (Adam Polak & Lazio Fe) defeated Karsten Beck & Thumbtack Jack
4. Absolute Andy defeated Bryan Danielson with a roll-up.
- Michael Kovac is in the ring. Heel promo shooting on wXw. He stated he's above all etc. Stone comes, wants Kovac in the ring. Andy comes. Kovac laughs at him. Danielson comes - hinting at the fact that he is the No. 1 Contender at the wXw World Heavyweight Title - and goes to the back.
5. wXw World Lightweight Championship: Emil Sitoci (c) defeated Marc Roudin via Snapmare Driver [V2] (Boo.)
6. wXw Tag Team Championship: Doug Williams & Martin Stone (c) defeated The Decent Society (Ahmed Chaer & Crazy Sexy Mike) [V3]
7. wXw World Heavyweight Title Tournament Finals: Bad Bones defeated Claudio Castagnoli to become the 20th wXw World Heavyweight Champion.
- Post-match, Steve Douglas appears and says that the tournament is a joke, he is the real champion. January: Bones vs. Stevie