The RIE cover has too many action photos, IMO.
Originally Posted by Spartanlax
Weeks of build-up for a SUPER lame graphic...
Weeks of build-up? Gabe briefly mentioned in in the newswire twice, on consecutive days, then said no more about it. The fans made all they hype.
1. Olsen Twins vs. The Colony - **1/2
(Fun tag match to get things started)
2. Brodie Lee vs. Equinox - 1/2*
(2 minutes squash, Brodie Lee is quite awesome though)
3. Shayne Hawke vs. Player Uno - ***1/4
(I had low expectations for this and came out being a really good match)
4. Hydra vs. Worker Ant - **
(I really don't like Hydra, the match was meh. Added 1* for the awesome finish)
5. Mitch Ryder vs. Shane Storm - 1/4*
(Mitch Ryder sucks. Yeah, I said it)
6. Claudio Castagnoli & Larry Sweeney vs. El Pantera & Lince Dorado - ***1/2
(Really fun tag match here)
7. Max Boyer vs. Create-a-Wrestler - 1/2*
(Another very short squash)
8. Eddie Kingston vs. Hallowicked - ***1/4
(Good brawl/match here, King was super Rudo)
9. F.I.S.T. vs. Kagrra & Dragon Yuki - ***1/4
(The Japanese team weren't brilliant, but the match was still good)
10. Mike Quackenbush vs. Chris Hero - ****1/2
(Check the link in my sig for why this was so awesome)
Overall show thoughts
: This show was incredibly fun. I sat in the same position watching the show for 3 hours, and didn't once get bored. Every match was fun, and the main event is really something to see. Really good show.
Overall show score