Official Indy DVD Help Thread - Page 935 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #9341 of 16091 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 06:37 PM
The Conqueror
 
Jack Evans 187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,351
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

^^^ You must have a lot of $.

Anyway, IVP came up HUGE today. After taking three weeks to ship my order, it got here in 1 DAY. Amazing. I've already started watching Best of Muta Vol. 1. Awesome DVD. Full review tomorrow....

Jack Evans 187 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #9342 of 16091 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 06:40 PM
Hunter of Invisible Game
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 33,207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Evans 187
^^^ You must have a lot of $.

Anyway, IVP came up HUGE today. After taking three weeks to ship my order, it got here in 1 DAY. Amazing. I've already started watching Best of Muta Vol. 1. Awesome DVD. Full review tomorrow....
I mark for people who are watching Muta vs Steamboat.

McQueen is offline  
post #9343 of 16091 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 06:42 PM
The Conqueror
 
Jack Evans 187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,351
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen
I mark for people who are watching Muta vs Steamboat.
That match was great. Don't know why the crowd was dead...

Oh and another thing, why has no one thought of the Hase Scale?? The amount of blood he lost in the match on disc 1 is INSANE. I'm surprised he didn't pass out...

Jack Evans 187 is offline  
post #9344 of 16091 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 06:43 PM
Hunter of Invisible Game
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 33,207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Evans 187
That match was great. Don't know why the crowd was dead...
That kinda bothered me as well, but yeah Steamboat's perfect "face" work and selling clicked really well with Muta's heeling. Best match on V.1 and maybe even top 5 matches as Muta ever.

Hase by the way owns, that match on disc one makes the Muta Scale match so much better and the Muta/Hase tag on V.5 is so freaking fun.

McQueen is offline  
post #9345 of 16091 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Trying to act casual
 
JD13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: England
Posts: 2,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Evans 187
^^^ You must have a lot of $.
I wish, theres a 25% off sale on at SMV and the exchange rate is prety good at the moment. A $ is about half as much as a £.
After this, the debit card is maxed out
JD13 is offline  
post #9346 of 16091 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 06:49 PM
The Conqueror
 
Jack Evans 187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,351
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen
That kinda bothered me as well, but yeah Steamboat's perfect "face" work and selling clicked really well with Muta's heeling. Best match on V.1 and maybe even top 5 matches as Muta ever.

Hase by the way owns, that match on disc one makes the Muta Scale match so much better and the Muta/Hase tag on V.5 is so freaking fun.
I only got Vol. 1 and 2. Already seen a good part of the other volumes...

Jack Evans 187 is offline  
post #9347 of 16091 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 06:51 PM
Hunter of Invisible Game
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 33,207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Evans 187
I only got Vol. 1 and 2. Already seen a good part of the other volumes...
It's only like a 6 minute match anyways, but what happens is Muta won't come in after a hot tag and Hase get pissed so Muta attacks him and everyone else and gets DQ'ed.

McQueen is offline  
post #9348 of 16091 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 06:53 PM
The Conqueror
 
Jack Evans 187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,351
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen
It's only like a 6 minute match anyways, but what happens is Muta won't come in after a hot tag and Hase get pissed so Muta attacks him and everyone else and gets DQ'ed.
I really did lol at that. Maybe I'll find it on youtube or something...

Jack Evans 187 is offline  
post #9349 of 16091 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Snaketion Fan
 
watts63's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Compton, California
Posts: 8,301
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Damn. I just found out that PWG did Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk! Has ANYBODY seen that match?!


"I pledge allegiance... to the greatness
Of the conqueror who stands before me
And to his dominance; For which I stand
One Cenation; Under John
Now divisible
With no more hustle, loyalty or respect for all!"
watts63 is offline  
post #9350 of 16091 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 07:37 PM
¡Ole! ¡Ole! ¡Ole!
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 23,679
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts63
Damn. I just found out that PWG did Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk! Has ANYBODY seen that match?!
it's Joe vs. Punk. i haven't seen it, but don't go in it expecting a long classic between the two. it's quite short....but an inch longer than average! huzzah!
Sephiroth is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome