Heel Turn on James Ellsworth
Join Date: May 2004
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread
Normally I don't reccomend buythematch cause it's mad expensive ($2 a match when you can get full shows at IVP for 3) but in your case I'd do it. Just get yourself a full puro rundown and see what you dig. Like:
1. An 80's/old-school AJPW match. This is your Funks, Tsurutas, Bruiser Brody, those guys.
2. Some New Japan juniors stuff, 80's or 90's. 80's is your Tiger Mask/Dyanmite stuff, 90's is your J-Cup Sasuke, Benoit, Eddie, all those guys.
3. 90's All Japan. Any combination of Misawa, Kobashi, Kawada, Hansen, Williams, anything. A Kobashi/Misawa vs. Kawada/Taue tag would work best here.
4. Some DG stuff. If the World Triangle gate is clipped, go with some of last years awesome Dream Gate stuff with Saito, Susumu, and Kidou.
5. An epic NOAH main event. Pretty much all of Kobashi's defenses will work, but go with Kobashi/Akiyama '04.
6. Some of NOAH's junior stuff. A KENTAfuji tag will work.
7. A deathmatch. I'm not the guy to help you here, but BJPW is talked highly, so check some of their shit out.
8. Some current day NJPW. Nagata/Tanahashi is a MOTYC, check that shit out.
That should get you good. IDK if buythematch has all that shit, but if they do youy can't go wrong.