Anyway regarding your comment about Hagadorn, I could agree with that. I just feel with Claudio in FIP (I haven't seen/heard of him being down there alot) they could have booked him against say, a better wrestler.
Agreed. I believe this was Claudio's FIP debut. In upcoming releases of FIP he wrestles Sweeny then tags with Sweeny to face Cabana & Stevens. Also, the Necro & Pondo vs. Briscoes feud is near DVD release. Here are the DVD covers for the next 3 releases.
"I pledge allegiance... to the greatness
Of the conqueror who stands before me
And to his dominance; For which I stand
One Cenation; Under John
With no more hustle, loyalty or respect for all!"
NJPW "Super J Cup 1994"
1. Dean Malenko vs. Gedo **1/4
2. Shinjiro Ohtani vs. Super Delfin ***1/3
3. Black Tiger vs. TAKA Michinoku ***
4. El Samurai vs. Motegi **1/2
5. Negro Casas vs. Ricky Fuji **3/4
6. Jushin Liger vs. Hayabusa ***1/4
7. Gedo vs. Super Delfin ***
8. Black Tiger vs. Chris Benoit ***3/4
9. El Samurai vs. Great Sasuke ****
10. Jushin Liger vs. Ricky Fuji ***
11. Chris Benoit vs. Gedo ***1/4
12. Jushin Liger vs. Great Sasuke ****1/2
13. Chris Benoit vs. Great Sasuke ****1/2
*Zero sex-drive crew*
*More interested in power tools than females crew*
*Buys power tools for single use then keeps them in garage unused for decades crew*
*Pretends to be a handyman at home, takes 8 years to insulate a wall crew*
*Doesn't like music, movies, or TV crew*
*After some self reflection, realizes that he really doesn't like anything crew*