this is very true. but i don't think it's because of the two guys in it, but more that the pure stipulations never caught on and people found them boring since the first half of a match is basically trying to get the other guy to use up their rope breaks.
CZW Restore The Order
1. Ryan McBride vs. Jon Dahmer vs. Greg Excellent - *3/4
2. CJ O'Doyle vs. JC Ryder - **
3. The Iron Saints vs. Team AnDrew - **1/4
4. Niles Young vs. Ruckus - **1/2
5. Sabian vs. Derek Frazier - **3/4
6. Toby Klein vs. DJ Hyde - **
7. "Ultraviolent Underground" Drake Younger vs. Danny Havoc - ***1/4
8. Cheech vs. Grim Reefer - ***
9. Scotty Vortekz vs. Cloudy - ***1/4
10. Barbed Wire Ropes - Barbed Wire Board, Pane of Glass - Brain Damage vs. Drake Younger - ***1/2
I need help choosing between two ROH shows from last year for the 10 dollar sale. Out of these two shows, which would be a better buy
100th Show or Weekend of Champions: Night 2??
I'm leaning more towards WoC, but I'm unsure. Rep for anyone who helps.
I would go with WOFC N2, I enjoyed Aries/Strong Vs The Embassy and McGuinness Vs Danielson. Also if you can get Night 1 of the Weekend of Champions also since I feel like that was an underrated show with a good tag team main event, but if you can't then get Weekend of Champions Night 2.