Official Indy DVD Help Thread - Page 581 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 03:30 PM   #5801 (permalink)
X-Factor
 
GenerationNeXt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,357
GenerationNeXt GenerationNeXt GenerationNeXt GenerationNeXt GenerationNeXt GenerationNeXt GenerationNeXt GenerationNeXt GenerationNeXt GenerationNeXt GenerationNeXt
Default Re: Official ROH DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts63
Which ROH Straight Shootin' Interview I Should Get?

AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels
Konnan
Colt Cabana & CM Punk
Samoa Joe & CM Punk
Raven & Sandman
Christian Cage
Shane Douglas & Terry Funk
Lance Storm
Mick Foley
Samoa Joe & CM Punk it's hilarious
__________________
GenerationNeXt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-04-2007, 05:01 PM   #5802 (permalink)
Snaketion Fan
 
watts63's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Compton, California
Posts: 8,225
watts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a push
Default Re: Official ROH DVD Help Thread

Can anyody describe to me what happen in the final two minutes in the Colt Cabana/Bryan Danielson match on Gut Check.
__________________

"I pledge allegiance... to the greatness
Of the conqueror who stands before me
And to his dominance; For which I stand
One Cenation; Under John
Now divisible
With no more hustle, loyalty or respect for all!"
watts63 is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 10:19 PM   #5803 (permalink)
Won't Back Down
 
MrPaiMei's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,139
MrPaiMei MrPaiMei MrPaiMei MrPaiMei MrPaiMei MrPaiMei MrPaiMei MrPaiMei MrPaiMei MrPaiMei MrPaiMei
Default Re: Official ROH DVD Help Thread

Just saw the SUWA farewell match (Suzuki/SUWA/Takayama v. KENTA/Marufuji/Rikio) and it gets my highest reccomendation, SO MUCH FUN. Greatest finish ever, and KENTA entering to "What You Know About That" is badass. Akiyama vs. Go from the same show is also very good.
__________________
C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\My Documents\My Pictures\080515_17.jpg
MrPaiMei is offline  
Old 02-05-2007, 08:23 AM   #5804 (permalink)
Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 27,695
-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official ROH DVD Help Thread

CZW New Year, New Opportunities
1. Aerial Assault Match: Great Blazini vs. Cloudy vs. Ryan McBride vs. Drew Gulak vs. Lucky - ***
2. Jigsaw vs. Hallowicked - ***
3. Ultraviolent Ladder Match: Vortekz vs. Danny Havoc - **3/4
4. DJ Hyde vs. Greg Excellence - *3/4
5. Necro Butcher vs. Toby Klein - ***
6. Cheech vs. Andy Sumner vs. JC Ryder - **1/2
7. Blackout vs. BLK OUT - ***
8. Ultraviolent Underground Match: Barbed Wire Boards & Panes of Glass - Drake Younger vs. Danny Havoc - ***
9. Nick Gage’s Open Challenge - *
10. Justice Pain vs. Chris Hero - ***1/4

Overall show rating - ***
__________________
-Mystery- is offline  
Old 02-05-2007, 02:55 PM   #5805 (permalink)
ROH
Claudio.
 
ROH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: England
Posts: 3,001
ROH ROH ROH ROH ROH ROH ROH ROH ROH ROH ROH
Default Re: Official ROH DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts63
Can anyody describe to me what happen in the final two minutes in the Colt Cabana/Bryan Danielson match on Gut Check.
It was awesome, the crowd was going nuts for Colt, believing he would win the title - he was 1-0 up. Dragon got a nearfall with a German suplex and kept going for the pin but couldn't. Colt rolled out of the ring and ran around to piss off Dragon and stall to win. He threw MK into Dragon, but Dragon gave her a forearm! Back in the ring, Colt kept asking the time, and Sinclair went over to the timekeeper to check it, distracted. Dragon asked, and as Sinclair was checking, Dragon gave Colt a low blow! Sinclair didn't see! Dragon put Colt in the small package, and got the 3! 1-1! Time ran out, and Dragon retained. The heat was incredible. I loved the match, the wrestling was really great, and the crowd heat in the final 10 minutes was a sight to see. My rating was ****1/4.
__________________
ROH is offline  
Old 02-05-2007, 03:24 PM   #5806 (permalink)
Chris Hero Professionally Requests a Do-Over
 
Future Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 3,180
Future Star Future Star Future Star Future Star Future Star Future Star Future Star Future Star Future Star Future Star Future Star
Default Re: Official ROH DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_O_H
It was awesome, the crowd was going nuts for Colt, believing he would win the title - he was 1-0 up. Dragon got a nearfall with a German suplex and kept going for the pin but couldn't. Colt rolled out of the ring and ran around to piss off Dragon and stall to win. He threw MK into Dragon, but Dragon gave her a forearm! Back in the ring, Colt kept asking the time, and Sinclair went over to the timekeeper to check it, distracted. Dragon asked, and as Sinclair was checking, Dragon gave Colt a low blow! Sinclair didn't see! Dragon put Colt in the small package, and got the 3! 1-1! Time ran out, and Dragon retained. The heat was incredible. I loved the match, the wrestling was really great, and the crowd heat in the final 10 minutes was a sight to see. My rating was ****1/4.
sounds good, ive been thinking about picking that dvd up, now i will
Future Star is offline  
Old 02-05-2007, 03:38 PM   #5807 (permalink)
Use to go to Jail for Whooping ass now I get paid
 
Homicide_187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 17,655
Homicide_187 Homicide_187 Homicide_187 Homicide_187 Homicide_187 Homicide_187 Homicide_187 Homicide_187 Homicide_187 Homicide_187 Homicide_187
Default Re: Official ROH DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts63
Which ROH Straight Shootin' Interview I Should Get?

AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels
Konnan
Colt Cabana & CM Punk
Samoa Joe & CM Punk
Raven & Sandman
Christian Cage
Shane Douglas & Terry Funk
Lance Storm
Mick Foley
All of those are great.
__________________

Homicide_187 is offline  
Old 02-05-2007, 04:24 PM   #5808 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
dman88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 2,568
dman88 dman88 dman88 dman88 dman88 dman88 dman88 dman88
Default Re: Official ROH DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mystery-
CZW New Year, New Opportunities
1. Aerial Assault Match: Great Blazini vs. Cloudy vs. Ryan McBride vs. Drew Gulak vs. Lucky - ***
2. Jigsaw vs. Hallowicked - ***
3. Ultraviolent Ladder Match: Vortekz vs. Danny Havoc - **3/4
4. DJ Hyde vs. Greg Excellence - *3/4
5. Necro Butcher vs. Toby Klein - ***
6. Cheech vs. Andy Sumner vs. JC Ryder - **1/2
7. Blackout vs. BLK OUT - ***
8. Ultraviolent Underground Match: Barbed Wire Boards & Panes of Glass - Drake Younger vs. Danny Havoc - ***
9. Nick Gage’s Open Challenge - *
10. Justice Pain vs. Chris Hero - ***1/4

Overall show rating - ***
Thanks for the review. I think I'm going to pick this one up.
dman88 is offline  
Old 02-05-2007, 05:13 PM   #5809 (permalink)
Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 27,695
-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official ROH DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman88
Thanks for the review. I think I'm going to pick this one up.
Definately. Very good show from CZW.

Also, got my ROH order in today. Got the 4 most recent and 3 from '04.
__________________
-Mystery- is offline  
Old 02-05-2007, 06:28 PM   #5810 (permalink)
Hunter of Invisible Game
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 33,207
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: Official ROH DVD Help Thread

Black Friday Fallout, Dethroned, and the 2 nights of Chicago Spectacular, but what 3 '04 shows you get -Mystery-?
__________________
McQueen is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios