I found every KOW in ROH match highly dissapointing. That's based around hype and compared to their CHIKARA work.
Originally Posted by ROH
^ Time to order the TPI and new CHIKARA.
Gonna watch the new Chikky when I get it, I'll save the TPI for Xmas.
ROH: Manhattan Mayhem 2
1. Matt Cross & Erick Stevens vs. Mike Quackenbush & Jigsaw - ***1/4
(Really good match, nice story with the Resilience wanting to step it up as a team and such, would be up there with the best openers of the year if not for some awkward spots and a mistimed finish)
2. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Mitch Franklin - *
(Just jacobs testing out his knee, too short to be anything good)
3. BJ Whitmer, Adam Pearce, & Brent Albright vs. Delirious, Nigel McGuinness, & Pelle Primeau - ***
(Good 6 man, and not very generic
4. Davey Richards vs. PAC - **
(A lack of formula and a horrible crowd hurt what could have been a good match)
5. Austin Aries vs. Roderick Strong vs. Jack Evans - ***
(Very overbooked and messy, but still lots of fun)
6. Ruckus vs. Eddie Edwards - **1/2
(Solid little match)
7. Chris Hero vs. Claudio Castagnoli - ***3/4
(Lacked the intense feel to make it really great, but still very very good)
8. Takeshi Morishima vs. Bryan Danielson (ROH World Title Match) ****1/2_3/4
(Can't really say anything that hasn't been said, phenomenal match)
9. Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico (World Tag Team Title- 2 Out Of 3 Falls) - ****1/4
(AWESOME match, would be higher if the Briscoes didn't no sell so much)
: Excellent show. Despite the off match in Davey/PAC, everything was good and the crowd was into the show the whole way. The double event was awesome too. 9/10 overall.
CHIKARA New Star Naviagation MV. The show looks great, and C&C vs Olsens II looks like something else.