Official Indy DVD Help Thread - Page 1227 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #12261 of 16091 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Snaketion Fan
 
watts63's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Compton, California
Posts: 8,301
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

My new PWG dvds has finally came by UPS today. Will give reviews tonight.


"I pledge allegiance... to the greatness
Of the conqueror who stands before me
And to his dominance; For which I stand
One Cenation; Under John
Now divisible
With no more hustle, loyalty or respect for all!"
watts63 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12262 of 16091 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 05:45 PM Thread Starter
Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 27,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts63
My new PWG dvds has finally came by UPS today. Will give reviews tonight.
I hate you, I truly do. Where the fuck are my PWG DVDs? Fucking Veterans Day....

-Mystery- is offline  
post #12263 of 16091 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 06:06 PM
Behold the King
Premium
 
bmxmadb53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Mean Streets of Hinsdale
Posts: 3,720
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mystery-
I hate you, I truly do. Where the fuck are my PWG DVDs? Fucking Veterans Day....
Clearly Russo's Fault.


Credit: Legendary Ora (Banner)

This is White Sox Baseball!
bmxmadb53 is offline  
post #12264 of 16091 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,533
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD13
I will post my thoughts whenever i get around to watching it.
Nice, hopefully it comes off excellent.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #12265 of 16091 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 07:50 PM
sXe
 
StraightEdge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada!
Posts: 1,317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

So, Yeah, Im Suppose to be getting a Payoff from my Work sometime this week, so some Money should be running soon Anyway, My Plan is to spend some of the money on ROH DVDs.

K, So Here's the Plan, Im Thinking of Getting 12 DVDs with the next "Buy 3 Get One Free Sale", 8 from 2007 (After SCOH II), and 4 from Pre 2007, I Need Help picking the 8 DVDs from 2007, Im Thinking...
-"Good Times, Great Memories"
-"Respect is Earned"
-"Driven"
-"Live In Toyko"
-"Death Before Dishonor V Night 1"
-"Death Before Dishonor V Night 2"
-"Manhattan Mayhem II"
-"Caged Rage"

Is That List ok? If Not, How Can I Make it Better? REP for Help.
StraightEdge is offline  
post #12266 of 16091 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Snaketion Fan
 
watts63's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Compton, California
Posts: 8,301
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge
So, Yeah, Im Suppose to be getting a Payoff from my Work sometime this week, so some Money should be running soon Anyway, My Plan is to spend some of the money on ROH DVDs.

K, So Here's the Plan, Im Thinking of Getting 12 DVDs with the next "Buy 3 Get One Free Sale", 8 from 2007 (After SCOH II), and 4 from Pre 2007, I Need Help picking the 8 DVDs from 2007, Im Thinking...
-"Good Times, Great Memories"
-"Respect is Earned"
-"Driven"
-"Live In Toyko"
-"Death Before Dishonor V Night 1"
-"Death Before Dishonor V Night 2"
-"Manhattan Mayhem II"
-"Caged Rage"

Is That List ok? If Not, How Can I Make it Better? REP for Help.
Just take off Caged Rage & replace it with (what 07 show you don't have?) & you'll be fine.


"I pledge allegiance... to the greatness
Of the conqueror who stands before me
And to his dominance; For which I stand
One Cenation; Under John
Now divisible
With no more hustle, loyalty or respect for all!"

Last edited by watts63; 11-12-2007 at 07:54 PM.
watts63 is offline  
post #12267 of 16091 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 07:54 PM
sXe
 
StraightEdge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada!
Posts: 1,317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts63
Just take off Caged Rage & replace it with GTGM & you'll be fine.
Thanks, But I Aleady Got "Good Times, Great Memories" on there, Should I Still Replace "Caged Rage" With something else?
StraightEdge is offline  
post #12268 of 16091 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Snaketion Fan
 
watts63's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Compton, California
Posts: 8,301
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge
Thanks, But I Aleady Got "Good Times, Great Memories" on there, Should I Still Replace "Caged Rage" With something else?
Do you have Fifth Year Festival Liverpool and/or Finale?

PWG After School Special

PWG Championship
Kevin Steen © vs. Chris Bosh ***1/4 (BOSH GOT SCREWED BY A DIRTY ASS MEXICAN~!)

Grudge Match
Scorpio Sky vs. Scott Lost ***1/2

Technical Wrestling Masters! (That's What It Said On The DVD Case)
Joey Ryan vs. Chris Hero ***3/4

Excalibur, Disco Machine & Ronin vs. Quicksilver, Top Gun Talwar & Hook Bomberry **

Alex Shelley vs. TJ Perkins ***-***1/4

PWG Tag Team Championship
Human Tornado & El Generico © vs. Super Dragon & Davey Richards ***3/4-**** (Best PWG Opener Ever)

Funny Promos By Chris Bosh, Chris Hero & Kevin Steen
Top Gun Talwar Gets Fucked By A Bear…There’s No Way I Can Make This Up


"I pledge allegiance... to the greatness
Of the conqueror who stands before me
And to his dominance; For which I stand
One Cenation; Under John
Now divisible
With no more hustle, loyalty or respect for all!"

Last edited by watts63; 11-12-2007 at 08:03 PM.
watts63 is offline  
post #12269 of 16091 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 08:14 PM
I Worship Ron Bass
 
wwefanatic411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,964
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Does anyone else feel like the ending of Cabana/Punk at FIP Payback took away from the match? They were having a real solid match w/ a great blend of humor, action, pure wrestling, and a great deal of emotion. Then theres about 588033738 run ins and it ends w/ Azriel getting the last laugh. What a buzzkill. It would have been better off if Fast Eddie came in and took out Azriel and the match continued. Thoughts?
wwefanatic411 is offline  
post #12270 of 16091 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 08:23 PM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,533
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts63
Do you have Fifth Year Festival Liverpool and/or Finale?

PWG After School Special

PWG Championship
Kevin Steen © vs. Chris Bosh ***1/4 (BOSH GOT SCREWED BY A DIRTY ASS MEXICAN~!)

Grudge Match
Scorpio Sky vs. Scott Lost ***1/2

Technical Wrestling Masters! (That's What It Said On The DVD Case)
Joey Ryan vs. Chris Hero ***3/4

Excalibur, Disco Machine & Ronin vs. Quicksilver, Top Gun Talwar & Hook Bomberry **

Alex Shelley vs. TJ Perkins ***-***1/4

PWG Tag Team Championship
Human Tornado & El Generico © vs. Super Dragon & Davey Richards ***3/4-**** (Best PWG Opener Ever)

Funny Promos By Chris Bosh, Chris Hero & Kevin Steen
Top Gun Talwar Gets Fucked By A Bear…There’s No Way I Can Make This Up
at the opening match. That tag titles match and Hero/Claudio from Crusin for a Bruisn are the best openers in PWG history. Bar none.

TOP GUN TALWAR AND THE COKED OUT BEAR!

Random Chikara Ratings:

Eddie Kingston vs Larry Sweeney (II 06 Night 2)-**1/2
Team FIST vs Incoherence(II 06 Night 2)-**3/4-***

Kingston/Swenney was a good brawl, insane ending. People who have seen it know what I am talking about. FIST's match was ok. Incoherence was good, just FIST was way off that night. They get gripe sometimes and that match was a good reason why. Checking out Shane Storm vs Gran Akuma-MASK vs MASK atm. I heard really good things about it.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome