BUY 3, GET 1 FREE DVD SALE RETURNS!!
Please read all the details below before placing your order at www.rohwrestling.com:
1) You will receive 1 Free Ring of Honor DVD for every 3 you purchase. If you buy 6 DVD's you get 2 free, if you buy 9 DVD's you get 3 free, if you purchase 12 DVD's you get 4 free, etc.. There is no limit. Your regular priced & free selections must be a Ring of Honor, Straight Shootin, or Secrets of the Ring title. Non ROH titles are not included in this sale. You may add other items to your order but they would not count towards the sale promotion.
2) Double DVD sets can not be used as your free selection unless they are the lowest priced item you are ordering.
3) Place the items you are ordering in the shopping cart at http://www.rohwrestling.com/
. Write in your free selection in the "Special Instructions" section so you are not charged for the item. If you place your free items in the shopping cart you will be billed for them and adjustments will not be made.
4) Your free selection must be the lowest priced item you are buying. For example if all of the DVD's are the same price it doesn't matter which you are listing as the free one. However if you are selecting (3) DVD's priced $20 and (1) DVD priced $15 then the free DVD must be the $15 one.
5) This offer is good on all DVD's listed under the "Ring of Honor DVD's" & "Straight Shootin DVD" sections at http://www.rohwrestling.com/
Offer is only available during the sale period which ends on Thursday, November 8th at 10am EST and is not good on any previously placed orders. This special is ONLY good on orders placed at www.rohwrestling.com
*Please note the buy 3, get 1 free offer is ONLY good on Ring of Honor show titles, Best Of's, Straight Shootin', and Secrets of the Ring titles.
The following items are now in stock and available to order in the "New Release" section at www.rohwrestling.com:
Motor City Madness 2007- Detroit, MI 9/14/07 (DVD)
Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Austin Aries & Matt Cross for the Tag Titles; Takeshi Morishima defends the World Title vs. the winner of a Four Corner Survival with Delirious vs. Roderick Strong vs. Erick Stevens vs. Kevin Steen; El Generico vs. Naomichi Marufuji; plus more.
1. Davey Richards vs. Silas Young
2. Chasyn Rance & Kenny King vs. Mitch Franklin & Alex Payne
3. Bryan Danielson vs. Kenny King
4. Bryan Danielson vs. Chasyn Rance
5. Delirious vs. Roderick Strong vs. Erick Stevens vs. Kevin Steen (Four Corner Survival- Winners Gets An ROH Title Match)
6. Chris Hero vs. Jimmy Jacobs
7. Naomichi Marufuji vs. El Generico
8. Nigel McGuinness & Claudio Castagnoli vs. Brent Albright & BJ Whitmer
9. Rocky Romero vs. Jack Evans (Street Fight)
10. Takeshi Morishima vs, Four Corner Survival Winner (ROH World Title Match)
11. Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Austin Aries & Matt Cross (World Tag Team Title Match)
Manhattan Mayhem II- New York, NY 8/25/07 (DVD)
Takeshi Morishima defends the ROH World Title against Bryan Danielson in a must see match; Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico for the World Tag Titles 2/3 Falls; Austin Aries vs. Roderick Strong vs. Jack Evans; plus much more.
1. Matt Cross & Erick Stevens vs. Mike Quackenbush & Jigsaw
2. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Mitch Franklin
3. BJ Whitmer, Adam Pearce, & Brent Albright vs. Delirious, Nigel McGuinness, & Pelle Primeau
4. Davey Richards vs. PAC
5. Austin Aries vs. Roderick Strong vs. Jack Evans
6. Ruckus vs. Eddie Edwards
7. Chris Hero vs. Claudio Castagnoli
8. Takeshi Morishima vs. Bryan Danielson (ROH World Title Match)
9. Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico (World Tag Team Title- 2 Out Of 3 Falls)
TNA: The History Of TNA: 1 Year (DVD)
On June 19, 2002, the world witnessed history unfold with the debut of Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling on Pay-Per-View. TNA Home Video is proud to present “TNA Wrestling: Year 1” – an in-depth look back at the beginning of the promotion that revolutionized the sport. On this DVD release you’ll learn about the creation of TNA, the early days in Huntsville, the Asylum in Nashville, the memorable moments from the first year, the ups, the downs, the challenges, the triumphs and so much more!
The main feature on the DVD – a nearly two-hour documentary on the first year of TNA – covers the following topics:
- The story behind the origin of TNA Wrestling during a fishing trip in 2001
- Jeff Jarrett talks candidly about the early steps in the creation of TNA and his vision for the promotion
- The idea behind the weekly Pay-Per-View format
- Setting up the TNA offices and bringing together the TNA roster
- Meetings with Pay-Per-View providers
- Problems that arose in the weeks leading up to the debut of TNA
- How the ring broke just minutes before the start of the first Pay-Per-View
- Memories from many TNA stars from that first night
- How TNA almost didn’t make it after the first few months
- TNA President Dixie Carter talks about TNA and Panda Energy joining forces
- How Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett first met
- The creation of TNA’s X Division with stories from AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels
- The creation of TNA’s Tag Team Division with America’s Most Wanted, The New Church and Triple X, with comments from “Wildcat” Chris Harris, “Cowboy” James Storm, “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels and “Primetime” Elix Skipper
- TNA makes “The Asylum” their home in Nashville, Tennessee
- The most-anticipated match in TNA’s first-year - Jeff Jarrett vs. Raven – with comments from both stars
- And much, MUCH MORE!
Also featured during the documentary are many of the unforgettable moments from TNA’s first year on Pay-Per-View:
- The in-ring debut of country music icon Toby Keith
- The Road Warriors come to TNA
- Jeff Jarrett brawls with the Tennessee Titans
- Chris Rock brings Hollywood to TNA
- The debut of “Rowdy” Roddy Piper
- Battles over the NWA World Heavyweight Title featuring Jeff Jarrett, Ken Shamrock, AJ Styles, Ron “The Truth” Killings and Raven
- The wars between America’s Most Wanted and The New Church and Triple X
- Appearances by Ricky Steamboat, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, The Rock N’ Roll Express, Nikita Koloff, Vader and much more
The DVD features exclusive interviews and comments from such TNA personalities as:
Jeff Jarrett, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, TNA President Dixie Carter, “Wildcat” Chris Harris, BG James, “Cowboy” James Storm, “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels, Raven, “Primetime” Elix Skipper, Mike Tenay, Don West, Bob Ryder, Jeremy Borash, Referee Rudy Charles, Referee Andrew Thomas, & more.
The matches included on “TNA: Year 1” are as follows:
- June 26, 2002 – Elimination Match: Jerry Lynn vs. AJ Styles vs. Psichosis vs. Senshi (Witness history as the first-ever TNA X Division Champion is crowned)
-August 28, 2002 – Triple Ladder Match For The X Division Championship: Jerry Lynn vs. AJ Styles vs. Senshi
(Regarded as one of the greatest matches in TNA Wrestling history)
-January 8, 2003 – World Tag Team Championship Match: America’s Most Wanted vs. The New Church (The violent feud that ignited a revolution in TNA’s tag team ranks)
-April 30, 2003 – World Heavyweight Championship Match: Jeff Jarrett vs. Raven (The legendary main event showdown between two bitter rivals)
All this and much more on the “TNA: Year 1” DVD.
The Best of Chikara (DVD)
There are hundreds of pro-wrestling and lucha libre companies around the world, but there is only one CHIKARA. Combining the best elements from Mexican Lucha Libre to the British Lancashire style, from Japanese puroresu to traditional American pro-wrestling, CHIKARA is the true alternative to the world of mainstream wrestling. Througout the years CHIKARA's colorful cast of characters have collided for control of the ring in matches that have redefined the way their fans thought about professional wrestling! Now, YOU can witness the most legendary battles between CHIKARA's Technicos (good guys) and Rudos (bad guys)! With cutting-edge action, original concepts and a sense of humor all our own, CHIKARA is wrestling's most unique offspring, and the best can be found in this very collection!
MATCHES INCLUDE. . .
1. Shane Storm & Jigsaw & Quackenbush vs. Gran Akuma & Icarus & Castagnoli
2. Chris Hero vs. Shane Storm
3. Milano Collection AT & Skayde vs. Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli
4. Allison Danger & Ranmaru & Rain vs. Daizee Haize & Mickie & Sumie Saki
5. Angel de Fuego & Equinox & The Colony vs. Los Ice Creams & Crossbones & Rorschach
6. North Star Express vs. The Kings of Wrestling
7. Mike Quackenbush vs. Claudio Castagnoli
8. Eddie Kingston vs. Larry Sweeney
Hardcore Forever Box Set (6 Disc Set)
Special limited edition box set include Hardcore Homecoming, Forever Hardcore, & Hardcore Homecoming 2!
WWE No Mercy 2007 (DVD)
A new WWE Champion is crowned during an unpredictable night of WWE action.
1. WWE Title Match: Randy Orton vs. Triple H
2. Mr. Kennedy, Lance Cade, & Trevor Murdoch vs. Jeff Hardy, Paul London, & Brian Kendrick
3. ECW Title Match: CM Punk vs. Big Daddy V
4. WWE Title Match: Triple H vs. Umaga
5. Rey Mysterio vs. Finlay
6. WWE Women's Title: Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix
7. World Title Punjabi Prison Match: Batista vs. The Great Khali
8. WWE Title Last Man Standing Match: Triple H vs. Randy Orton
Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling
In his own words, Bret Harts honest, perceptive, startling account of his life in and out of the pro wrestling ring.
The sixth-born son of the pro wrestling dynasty founded by Stu Hart and his elegant wife, Helen, Bret Hart is a Canadian icon. As a teenager, he could have been an amateur wrestling Olympic contender, but instead he turned to the family business, climbing into the ring for his dads western circuit, Stampede Wrestling. From his early twenties until he retired at 43, Hart kept an audio diary, recording stories of the wrestling life, the relentless travel, the practical jokes, the sex and drugs, and the real rivalries (as opposed to the staged ones). The result is an intimate, no-holds-barred account that will keep readers, not just wrestling fans, riveted.
Hart achieved superstardom in pink tights, and won multiple wrestling belts in multiple territories, for both the WWF (now the WWE) and WCW. But he also paid the price in betrayals (most famously by Vince McMahon, a man he had served loyally); in tragic deaths, including the loss of his brother Owen, who died when a stunt went terribly wrong; and in his own massive stroke, most likely resulting from a concussion he received in the ring, and from which, with the spirit of a true champion, he has battled back.
Widely considered by his peers as one of the businesss best technicians and workers, Hart describes pro wrestling as part dancing, part acting, and part dangerous physical pursuit. He is proud that in all his years in the ring he never seriously hurt a single wrestler, yet did his utmost to deliver to his fans an experience as credible as it was exciting. He also records the incredible toll the business takes on its workhorses: he estimates that twenty or more of the wrestlers he was regularly matched with have died young, weakened by their own coping mechanisms, namely drugs, alcohol, and steroids. That toll included his own brother-in-law, Davey Boy Smith. No one has ever written about wrestling like Bret Hart. No one has ever lived a life like Bret Harts.
For as long as I can remember, my world was filled with liars and bull****ters, losers and pretenders, but I also saw the good side of pro wrestling. To me there is something bordering on beautiful about a brotherhood of big tough men who pretended to hurt one another for a living instead of actually doing it. Any idiot can hurt someone.
Chris Jericho: A Lions Tale
Chris Jericho is the first undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the WWE and WCW, and has been called one of the fifty greatest wrestlers of all time. Now he's writing his memoir, telling the story of his journey from wrestling school in Canada to his time in leagues in Mexico and Japan to his big break in the WCW. He'll dish the dirt on how he worked his way through the ranks alongside major wrestling stars like Chris Benoit and Lance Storm to become a major superstar.