Official Indy DVD Help Thread - Page 1149 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11481 of 16091 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 12:28 AM
Snaketion Fan
 
watts63's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Compton, California
Posts: 8,301
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin
Chikara isn't even about star ratings so its not really that big of a deal if they haven't had many "great" matches.
Yeah your right but FIST has never impressed one bit, I don't see the big deal about them as a team. Only in their single matches I became a fan of both men in the first place.

I'm watching the Christopher Daniels promo on Death Before Dishonor III, it was very cool that Daniels said PWG, the fans cheered it as they boo every other promotion Daniels named.


"I pledge allegiance... to the greatness
Of the conqueror who stands before me
And to his dominance; For which I stand
One Cenation; Under John
Now divisible
With no more hustle, loyalty or respect for all!"

Last edited by watts63; 09-29-2007 at 12:32 AM.
watts63 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #11482 of 16091 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 12:31 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

GTGM was the #1 choice either way, but thanks all around. Your choices are almost all of the ones I really considered buying, lucky me

Quote:
Yeah your right but FIST has never impressed one bit, I don't see the big deal about them as a team. Only in their single matches I became a fan of both men in the first place.
I like them in tag and in singles just fine but you aren't the first guy I have seen say this. Except most people just bash on Icarus only and not Akuma though. Either way, their good enough for me and it seems like they will break up and drop the titles soon so you know, yeah.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

Last edited by HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES; 09-29-2007 at 12:36 AM.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #11483 of 16091 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 12:39 AM
¡Ole! ¡Ole! ¡Ole!
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 23,645
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Akuma is such a dork sometimes :P. he'll have this little cocky smile where he looks goofy as hell and it makes me laugh. i thought he seemed more badass with the mask.
Sephiroth is offline  
post #11484 of 16091 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 12:42 AM
Snaketion Fan
 
watts63's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Compton, California
Posts: 8,301
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin
GTGM was the #1 choice either way, but thanks all around. Your choices are almost all of the ones I really considered buying, lucky me



I like them in tag and in singles just fine but you aren't the first guy I have seen say this. Except most people just bash on Icarus only and not Akuma though. Either way, their good enough for me and it seems like they will break up and drop the titles soon so you know, yeah.
Mostly it is Icarus' fault on botches but yeah Akuma does fuck up too. The sad part about it is that they had the belt for almost a year.

Quote:
Akuma is such a dork sometimes :P. he'll have this little cocky smile where he looks goofy as hell and it makes me laugh. i thought he seemed more badass with the mask.
He looks like a bald troll lol.


"I pledge allegiance... to the greatness
Of the conqueror who stands before me
And to his dominance; For which I stand
One Cenation; Under John
Now divisible
With no more hustle, loyalty or respect for all!"
watts63 is offline  
post #11485 of 16091 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 12:46 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts63
Mostly it is Icarus' fault on botches but yeah Akuma does fuck up too. The sad part about it is that they had the belt for almost a year.
From what I have seen, Akuma has always been solid in ring, he certainly is the better half but nothing against Icarus(even tho he does botch from time to time)

I like them having the gold for the year, personally its cool knowing that you think they will drop the belts on the last two defenses and it makes it more unpredicable, which I am all for. Plus as I said, I am quite a big fan of them as well.

I concur about the PWG mention in Daniels promo as well. ROH fans know that PWG is a great promotion too.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #11486 of 16091 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 12:51 AM
Snaketion Fan
 
watts63's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Compton, California
Posts: 8,301
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin
I concur about the PWG mention in Daniels promo as well. ROH fans know that PWG is a great promotion too.
And that what got me into PWG lol

Also what i seen in ROH, I definetly like to see Gran Akuma & Hallowicked team together in CHIKARA.


"I pledge allegiance... to the greatness
Of the conqueror who stands before me
And to his dominance; For which I stand
One Cenation; Under John
Now divisible
With no more hustle, loyalty or respect for all!"
watts63 is offline  
post #11487 of 16091 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 01:00 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts63
And that what got me into PWG lol

Also what i seen in ROH, I definetly like to see Gran Akuma & Hallowicked team together in CHIKARA.
Ha nice. I was watching PWG before I saw ROH, so hearing that was something nice and refreshing.

I would really like to see that, but personally Incoherence is such a good team I wouldn't want to risk breaking that up. Delirious and Wicked seem like they were made to be a team.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #11488 of 16091 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 01:03 AM
Snaketion Fan
 
watts63's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Compton, California
Posts: 8,301
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin
Ha nice. I was watching PWG before I saw ROH, so hearing that was something nice and refreshing.

I would really like to see that, but personally Incoherence is such a good team I wouldn't want to risk breaking that up. Delirious and Wicked seem like they were made to be a team.
They are made to be a team. Why ROH hasn't picked up on it, I don't know but I think it would be cool if Akuma & Hallowicked turn on their partners on the Bruised show.

I even heard a fan said "alright" to PWG lol.


"I pledge allegiance... to the greatness
Of the conqueror who stands before me
And to his dominance; For which I stand
One Cenation; Under John
Now divisible
With no more hustle, loyalty or respect for all!"
watts63 is offline  
post #11489 of 16091 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 01:08 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts63
They are made to be a team. Why ROH hasn't picked up on it, I don't know but I think it would be cool if Akuma & Hallowicked turn on their partners on the Bruised show.

I even heard a fan said "alright" to PWG lol.
Akuma & Wicked turning on there partners would twist all of the plans around in a BIG way. Would be cool, but would hurt some already made plans, such as Kingston(heel) vs Wicked(Face). If wicked turns, meaning he will be heel, it might make that match a bit different. Also they tag titles wouldn't have any champs either!

Maybe Wicked/Akuma in FIP/ROH perhaps. I could see it there, I mean Jigsaw in the Vulture Squad happened(awesome, yet odd) so why not.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #11490 of 16091 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 01:11 AM
Snaketion Fan
 
watts63's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Compton, California
Posts: 8,301
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin
Akuma & Wicked turning on there partners would twist all of the plans around in a BIG way. Would be cool, but would hurt some already made plans, such as Kingston(heel) vs Wicked(Face). If wicked turns, meaning he will be heel, it might make that match a bit different. Also they tag titles wouldn't have any champs either!

Maybe Wicked/Akuma in FIP/ROH perhaps. I could see it there, I mean Jigsaw in the Vulture Squad happened(awesome, yet odd) so why not.
Damn your right. I really didn't think it through.

About the Vacant Tag Titles: TAG WORLD GRAND PRIX '07 BABY!


"I pledge allegiance... to the greatness
Of the conqueror who stands before me
And to his dominance; For which I stand
One Cenation; Under John
Now divisible
With no more hustle, loyalty or respect for all!"
watts63 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome