Ziggler - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
 7Likes
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-20-2015, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
Learning to break kayfabe
 
GodsLastGift's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: RI
Favourite(s): Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler
Posts: 53
Points: 208
 
Ziggler

Where do you guys see Dolph Ziggler when he probably, sadly, leaves WWE?

I'd like if he went to ROH. He could get a nice ROH World Title run.

OOOORRR I think it'd be dope if he went to NJPW and joined the Bullet Club. that'd be fun.
GodsLastGift is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-20-2015, 07:55 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
sXeMope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,104
Points: 630
                     
Re: Ziggler

AIW.

He's a huge fan of their product, and attends a lot of their shows I've heard.
sXeMope is offline  
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-20-2015, 07:58 PM
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
DGenerationMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 8,331
Points: 8,280
                     
Re: Ziggler

The only place I'd be interested in seeing him wrestle in is PWG. Maybe his presence in Lucha Underground could finally convince me to start watching their show as well. Both companies have world-class rosters but don't take themselves too seriously, as far as I can see.

Other than, I expect to see Ziggler on some Comedy Central pilot in the next couple of years.

Quote:
It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.

Last edited by DGenerationMC; 06-21-2015 at 05:12 PM.
DGenerationMC is offline  
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-20-2015, 08:05 PM
TJQ
Midcard Minivan
 
TJQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 4,227
Points: 4,667
                     
Re: Ziggler

I'd love him to show up in PWG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGenerationMC View Post
The only place I'd be interested in seeing him wrestle in is PWG. Maybe his presence in Lucha Underground could finally convince me to start watching their show as well.

Other than, I expect to see Ziggler on some Comedy Central pilot in the next couple of years.
I don't think Dolph Ziggler should be your drawing factor to LU, just watch it you buster.

Goto - Ishii - Nakamura - Shibata - Styles - Tanahashi

ReDRagon - Ricochet - Strong - Young Bucks - Sabre Jr

Last edited by TJQ; 06-20-2015 at 08:08 PM.
TJQ is offline  
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-20-2015, 08:09 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6,169
Points: 2,741
               
Re: Ziggler

Yeah, going to NJPW after 345345 concussions is a great idea.
Deadman's Hand and TJQ like this.

MTheBehemoth is offline  
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-20-2015, 08:54 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Compton
Posts: 1,018
Points: 1,463
   
Re: Ziggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsLastGift View Post
Where do you guys see Dolph Ziggler when he probably, sadly, leaves WWE?

I'd like if he went to ROH. He could get a nice ROH World Title run.

OOOORRR I think it'd be dope if he went to NJPW and joined the Bullet Club. that'd be fun.
he;d be great in bullet club.

esp. if he takes AJ's spot
RockStarDud is online now  
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-20-2015, 09:06 PM
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
DGenerationMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 8,331
Points: 8,280
                     
Re: Ziggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJQ View Post
I don't think Dolph Ziggler should be your drawing factor to LU, just watch it you buster.
"Buster"

I hear nothing but great things about LU and occasionally come across results and gifs (like that dive off the balcony) but I'm just too damn lazy to check it out. Saw the rave reviews about the Iron Man match Hennigan and Ricochet just had, so I guess I'll just tune in whenever the next season starts. Once again, I'm too lazy so there's no way I'll binge-watch Season 1.
TJQ and Jonasolsson96 like this.

Quote:
It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.
DGenerationMC is offline  
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-20-2015, 09:08 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Vårmakos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Favourite(s): HARASHIMA
Posts: 6,418
Points: 1,525
                     
Re: Ziggler

Wherever he goes, Ziggler vs. Omega needs to happen.
dmgsdmgsdmgs likes this.
Vårmakos is offline  
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-20-2015, 10:23 PM
TJQ
Midcard Minivan
 
TJQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 4,227
Points: 4,667
                     
Re: Ziggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGenerationMC View Post
"Buster"
The best way to take a shot but not have it be too serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGenerationMC View Post
I hear nothing but great things about LU and occasionally come across results and gifs (like that dive off the balcony) but I'm just too damn lazy to check it out. Saw the rave reviews about the Iron Man match Hennigan and Ricochet just had, so I guess I'll just tune in whenever the next season starts. Once again, I'm too lazy so there's no way I'll binge-watch Season 1.
Please don't do that to yourself. LU isn't a poorly structured sack of shit where you can skip everything and jump right in then enjoy it to the fullest, it's treated like a proper TV show and you would miss out HUGE if you just skipped over the entire first season. Trust me, do yourself the favor and get caught up. If you don't I'll call you a buster again.
iAmHarry likes this.

Goto - Ishii - Nakamura - Shibata - Styles - Tanahashi

ReDRagon - Ricochet - Strong - Young Bucks - Sabre Jr
TJQ is offline  
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-20-2015, 10:25 PM
Working on my abs
 
WesternFilmGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,806
Points: 5,772
 
Re: Ziggler

Wasn't he offered a ton a money to have sex/pose nude? Yeah, why hurt your damn body when you can do much easier things for more money? Unless of course he loves the business that much! Just my thought process.
WesternFilmGuy is offline  
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome