My Interview with Head NXT Trainer Robbie Brookside - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 07:14 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England
Posts: 10,366
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: My Interview with Head NXT Trainer Robbie Brookside

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderMcGuire View Post
He said there's always a sick bucket at NXT that's half way full at any given time. Yes he's the current trainer right now.
Wow those rookies get their ass' beat by sick buckets being half full. Thats cool hes got this job as a trainer there do you know who runs that school now that was shown in that clip?
Kelly Kelly fan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 09:16 AM Thread Starter
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: My Interview with Head NXT Trainer Robbie Brookside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Awesome View Post
Hey Zander, It's Steve from HND1B haha. Never thought I'd see someone from college on this forum. Nice video bud! Didn't realise you were a cameraman for ICW, that's awesome!
Hey man! haha wtf small world, but yeah I'm a life long wrestling fan, means I've got someone to nerd out on if you picked location next year! lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Kelly fan View Post
Wow those rookies get their ass' beat by sick buckets being half full. Thats cool hes got this job as a trainer there do you know who runs that school now that was shown in that clip?
Yeah that's Damian O'Conor an Irish born wrestler of 9 years, I actually done a documentary about the school for my graded unit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItdQ3BzFSY4
AlexanderMcGuire is offline  
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 10:12 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Carlito_mfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 525
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: My Interview with Head NXT Trainer Robbie Brookside

Have no interest in going to the school as I'm probably even lighter than Solar and quite unfit.

But from what I hear and from what I see (from going to SWA shows) the school is doing a fantastic job and has a fantastic array of talent coming out of it.

I get to as many SWA shows as I can and just seeing the emergence of Girvan and Solar and their noticeable improvement by each show is enough for me to say that Source Wrestling School is doing it's job.
Carlito_mfc is offline  
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 11:55 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England
Posts: 10,366
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: My Interview with Head NXT Trainer Robbie Brookside

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderMcGuire View Post

Yeah that's Damian O'Conor an Irish born wrestler of 9 years, I actually done a documentary about the school for my graded unit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItdQ3BzFSY4
Aww cool good to know some else took over the school when Robbie left for Florida it be a shame for it to close when theres wrestlers in England who want to train and make it in the business
Kelly Kelly fan is offline  
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 08:18 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Taker-Tribute-Act's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,907
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
               
Re: My Interview with Head NXT Trainer Robbie Brookside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlito_mfc View Post
Have no interest in going to the school as I'm probably even lighter than Solar and quite unfit.

But from what I hear and from what I see (from going to SWA shows) the school is doing a fantastic job and has a fantastic array of talent coming out of it.

I get to as many SWA shows as I can and just seeing the emergence of Girvan and Solar and their noticeable improvement by each show is enough for me to say that Source Wrestling School is doing it's job.
I think Joe and Mark Coffey coming up and earning a tour in Japan is the biggest stamp of approval that the school could get at this stage. Can't wait for the Battlezone when Joe will likely face Whiplash for the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Kelly fan View Post
Aww cool good to know some else took over the school when Robbie left for Florida it be a shame for it to close when theres wrestlers in England who want to train and make it in the business
Firstly, it's in Scotland. Secondly, Robbie was there as a guest trainer. Something that he's done in the past and will do again. It's almost like you've been totally oblivious to what's been said here and in the video.
Taker-Tribute-Act is offline  
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 03:07 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England
Posts: 10,366
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: My Interview with Head NXT Trainer Robbie Brookside

Dont take that tone with me
Kelly Kelly fan is offline  
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 06:54 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Taker-Tribute-Act's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,907
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
               
Re: My Interview with Head NXT Trainer Robbie Brookside

Taker-Tribute-Act is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome