NXT divas could save the divas division - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
F1MAN8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 327
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
       
Post NXT divas could save the divas division

Its like this, we have Paige, arguably the next Lita, really unique and a great worker, also ALREADY extremely over!
Anya, the massive 6'2inch RussianBruiser, beautiful and a kickboxing black belt world champion. Could tear little girls like eve apart.
Ashley Flair, daughter of Ric Flair, hot,tall likeable with potential as well as Summer Rae, potentially the next Michelle McCool, plus many other girls, combine these with stars like AJ and eve could the future be good?



Fav All Time: Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Christopher Daniels, Stacy Keibler, Undertaker, Batista

Not Removing Until:
[] Paige gets called up to Main Roster.
[] Chris Jericho wins a singles title.
[] Daniels becomes TNA WHC
[X] Cena loses clean- Eliminaton Chamber 2013 vs The Shield
[X] Shield get some Gold- WWE Extreme Rules 2013
[X] WWE Change look of either WWE or Divas title- WWE Raw 18/2/13
[] Barrett becomes a main event talent
[] PTP win the Tag Titles
F1MAN8 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Yamada_Taro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,115
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: NXT divas could save the divas division

The only possibility to save the diva division would be that Vince and his recruiters/creatives turn gays or stop having sex with female prospects and wrestlers before and after recruiting them.

In this case they wouldn't consider female wrestlers as mainly "having to be attractive" and would probably stop looking for sex dolls or beauty pageants. Instead of that we would finally get ladies who can wrestle instead of potential and failed (porn) actresses or cheerleaders.

Backstage politics being important, most influential wrestlers would have to turn gays too.


But yeah you can't turn gay or straight, so divas division is basically and forever doomed.


http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-launches...uiting-talent/
--> All prospective superstars are required to pass extensive background, nudity and criminal searches prior to joining WWE.

The stories about male genitalia size checking and Pat Patterson aren't only jokes ... imagine for ladies nowadays.

Last edited by Yamada_Taro; 12-04-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Yamada_Taro is offline  
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,661
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: NXT divas could save the divas division

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1MAN8 View Post
Its like this, we have Paige, arguably the next Lita, really unique and a great worker, also ALREADY extremely over!
Anya, the massive 6'2inch RussianBruiser, beautiful and a kickboxing black belt world champion. Could tear little girls like eve apart.
Ashley Flair, daughter of Ric Flair, hot,tall likeable with potential as well as Summer Rae, potentially the next Michelle McCool, plus many other girls, combine these with stars like AJ and eve could the future be good?
Doesn't hurt to have the Queen of Wrestling training you either.
truk83 is offline  
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 04:24 PM
x78
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
x78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7,066
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: NXT divas could save the divas division

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamada_Taro View Post
The only possibility to save the diva division would be that Vince and his recruiters/creatives turn gays or stop having sex with female prospects and wrestlers before and after recruiting them.

In this case they wouldn't consider female wrestlers as mainly "having to be attractive" and would probably stop looking for sex dolls or beauty pageants. Instead of that we would finally get ladies who can wrestle instead of potential and failed (porn) actresses or cheerleaders.

Backstage politics being important, most influential wrestlers would have to turn gays too.


But yeah you can't turn gay or straight, so divas division is basically and forever doomed.


http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-launches...uiting-talent/
--> All prospective superstars are required to pass extensive background, nudity and criminal searches prior to joining WWE.

The stories about male genitalia size checking and Pat Patterson aren't only jokes ... imagine for ladies nowadays.
Did you read the post? Of the 8 current FCW Divas only 3 are 'model' types, the others came from the indies. And one of the 'model' wrestlers is Audrey Marie who is arguably the second best worker of the group after Paige.



x78 is offline  
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,799
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
                     
Re: NXT divas could save the divas division

Yup, WWE needs a new fresh roster to add to Eve and AJ who seem to be the only relevant divas left.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is offline  
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
TheSupremeForce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,123
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: NXT divas could save the divas division

Quote:
Originally Posted by x78 View Post
Did you read the post? Of the 8 current FCW Divas only 3 are 'model' types, the others came from the indies. And one of the 'model' wrestlers is Audrey Marie who is arguably the second best worker of the group after Paige.
If Audrey is arguably the second best worker of the group, then I give up all hope on the division. I've never seen her be anything above terrible. She's Kelly Kelly with a body type that doesn't qualify as "stick-figure."
TheSupremeForce is offline  
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,743
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
   
Re: NXT divas could save the divas division

Don't forget about Tamina!!


Ryback fan since day one.

ON STRIKE TIL RYBACK GETS PUSHED TO THE MOON
Top 5:
1)Bray Wyatt
2)Dean Ambrose
3)Ryback
4)Dolph Ziggler
5)Luke Harper
6)Bo Dallas
THA_WRESTER is offline  
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 02:46 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: France
Posts: 2,475
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: NXT divas could save the divas division

I rather have a good women's division at NXT that having those divas at Smackdown where they will do nothing
Eclairal is offline  
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 03:00 AM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Moonlight_drive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wijhe, Holland
Posts: 4,185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: NXT divas could save the divas division

Quote:
Originally Posted by THA_WRESTER View Post
Don't forget about Tamina!!
She issn't that good, very slow in the ring. Just a famous daddy.

But you need more girls to save a division. If you have one girl, woho can't fight others because they suck, I won;t save a division.

Ultraviolence
Moonlight_drive is offline  
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 07:15 AM
L-DOPA ~
 
Laura Stevenson's Joyful Voice of Christmas!~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London, UK
Posts: 5,115
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: NXT divas could save the divas division

Only diva I'm excited for from NXT is Paige tbh.



MUSTANG
Laura Stevenson's Joyful Voice of Christmas!~ is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome