Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread - Page 300 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 07:21 AM   #2991 (permalink)
SYMBOL OF EXCELLENCE
 
NeyNey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,748
NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Wuhu, 300 pages.
Let's celebrate!
*hands out glass tubes and chain saws*

And here's a fucking epic cake!



...aaand here's a match that maybe everybody has seen already:





Quote:
Just got caught up on the William Regal feud. That should have ushered him in. It's a damn shame they lost that momentum, because that had all the great dramatic elements - love, hate, rage, greed, that amazing tension between the two men. What happened, I wonder?
I LOVED that feud. It was fucking fantastic and gave me goosebumps all over. The matches were amazing, too.

Regal shares this video once in a month, in case you don't know it already, whatch it. xD

__________________



Dean Ambrose, Vickie & Heyman, Kane, Jo Jo
Thanks to GOATviaDQ, lord of Sigs. Rep him, bitches.
Seabs = /10

Last edited by NeyNey : 10-03-2012 at 08:05 AM.
NeyNey is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-03-2012, 07:23 AM   #2992 (permalink)
In Jericho, we trust
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: g'day
Posts: 1,976
-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
Just got caught up on the William Regal feud. That should have ushered him in. It's a damn shame they lost that momentum, because that had all the great dramatic elements - love, hate, rage, greed, that amazing tension between the two men. What happened, I wonder?
WWE can't write feuds like that. C'mon man.

It truly is a sad day when that's a statement that can be echoed with confidence. Their fucking developmental territory wrote that stuff 10X better than whatever drizzling shit SD or Raw would've produced.
-Skullbone- is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:22 AM   #2993 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Asenath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,432
Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skullbone- View Post
WWE can't write feuds like that. C'mon man.

It truly is a sad day when that's a statement that can be echoed with confidence. Their fucking developmental territory wrote that stuff 10X better than whatever drizzling shit SD or Raw would've produced.
Well, their developmental territory is being written by someone who knows storytelling as it relates to wrestling, while WWE creative seems to be populated by sitcom and sketch show wash-outs. So, it stands to reason the stories told down in Florida would work better in a wrestling format. So very frustrating.
Asenath is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 11:23 AM   #2994 (permalink)
is a B+...at Best.
 
MoxleyMoxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 3,184
MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

To anyone who hasnt seen this yet:



Moxley showing tremendous potential very early on in his career.
Btw anyone know where to watch some of his CZW matches?
__________________

Thanks to The Fourth Wall for the signature
MoxleyMoxx is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 12:01 PM   #2995 (permalink)
SYMBOL OF EXCELLENCE
 
NeyNey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,748
NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500NeyNey 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoxleyMoxx View Post
To anyone who hasnt seen this yet:



Moxley showing tremendous potential very early on in his career.
Btw anyone know where to watch some of his CZW matches?
I only found the stuff with Thumbtack-jack etc. but I guess you know them already:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsq...?search_algo=2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsz...?search_algo=2

A full match of him and Brain Damage was on Youtube, but the person took it off. ;(

Unfortunately all links and streams of "Stories From The Streets: The Jon Moxley Story" are down for months. On this DVD there are 6 of his CZW matches... maybe you can find some more with Switchblade Conspiracy..

But maybe there is a person who knows more links?? <3 I would love to see some more.
__________________



Dean Ambrose, Vickie & Heyman, Kane, Jo Jo
Thanks to GOATviaDQ, lord of Sigs. Rep him, bitches.
Seabs = /10

Last edited by NeyNey : 10-03-2012 at 12:08 PM.
NeyNey is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 12:20 PM   #2996 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
regalsnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Norwich, UK
Posts: 156
regalsnake 101 - 250regalsnake 101 - 250
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Tell me more about this William Regal feud. This is my dream (one of).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeMidget View Post
-Hey, did you see Randy Orton's face when he lost the belt? I didn't, because IT WAS GETTING SMASHED INTO THE CANVAS, BOOYAKA!!!!.

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

...And thats the bottom line, cos Stone Cold said so!

...ohhhhhh, you didn't know???
regalsnake is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 12:25 PM   #2997 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
regalsnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Norwich, UK
Posts: 156
regalsnake 101 - 250regalsnake 101 - 250
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeyNey View Post
As we all know, Ambrose is our lord, Jesus Christ and World Television Champion until further notice.
Excellent. This dude is king.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeMidget View Post
-Hey, did you see Randy Orton's face when he lost the belt? I didn't, because IT WAS GETTING SMASHED INTO THE CANVAS, BOOYAKA!!!!.

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

...And thats the bottom line, cos Stone Cold said so!

...ohhhhhh, you didn't know???
regalsnake is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #2998 (permalink)
is a B+...at Best.
 
MoxleyMoxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 3,184
MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500MoxleyMoxx 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeyNey View Post
I only found the stuff with Thumbtack-jack etc. but I guess you know them already:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsq...?search_algo=2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsz...?search_algo=2

A full match of him and Brain Damage was on Youtube, but the person took it off. ;(

Unfortunately all links and streams of "Stories From The Streets: The Jon Moxley Story" are down for months. On this DVD there are 6 of his CZW matches... maybe you can find some more with Switchblade Conspiracy..

But maybe there is a person who knows more links?? <3 I would love to see some more.
Thanks man, much appreciatd. Didn't even think of Dailymotion.
__________________

Thanks to The Fourth Wall for the signature
MoxleyMoxx is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #2999 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
theidealstranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,374
theidealstranger 501 - 1000theidealstranger 501 - 1000theidealstranger 501 - 1000theidealstranger 501 - 1000theidealstranger 501 - 1000theidealstranger 501 - 1000
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Well, his feud with Regal was what brought my attention to Ambrose. A well written and well executed feud. I pictured how great such a feud in mainstream between Ambrose and Taker in ABA gimmick would be.
__________________
Don't fear the axe, fear the man holding it!

Spoiler for TIMBER!:
theidealstranger is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 12:46 PM   #3000 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Eddie Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,359
Eddie Ray 501 - 1000Eddie Ray 501 - 1000Eddie Ray 501 - 1000Eddie Ray 501 - 1000Eddie Ray 501 - 1000Eddie Ray 501 - 1000Eddie Ray 501 - 1000
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

I want that cake dammit!
Eddie Ray is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios