Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread - Page 270 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 09:58 AM   #2691 (permalink)
GET MY BAGS
 
JoseDRiveraTCR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 9,480
JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Ray View Post
your points are convoluted and make no sense. you came onto an AMBROSE THREAD so what the hell do you expect. I've only seen him mentioned in passing on other threads, being raised as a possible person for a storyline, perfectly reasonable, nothing wrong with that OR threads bitching about him which kinda count as an ambrose thread.

your argument is literally "it annoys me, so instead of ignoring it and moving on with my life, i hope he gets fired" that is not hyperbole my friend, that is basically what you are saying.

Also, can I just make one more point...if everyone is apparently talking about him then surely thats for a reason. stop being a wrestling hipster, there is so many of them these days. "i dont like X cause X has sooooo many fans and thats just not cool".

also no, the ECW comment had nothing to do with you, I was responding to the guys giving their ideas, ya know, on an Ambrose thread.
I wasn't being literal when I said I wanted him fired. I ended my main argument with with how I truly feel which was asking some of you to calm down when it comes to him. The only way you could interepet what I said as reaffirming that I want him to get fired is if you took what I orginally said literally and read my next post with that perpestive.

And I'm not being a wrestling "hipster", which ironically you are since you said you like Ambrose because he's the antithesis of everything you don't like in the WWE. I'm still a fan of Amrbose, but I'm tired of his overzealous marks.
__________________
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-18-2012, 10:19 AM   #2692 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Eddie Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,469
Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

I'm not a hipster. I don't like him because he isnt mainstream, I like him because he is good. you seem to have ignored the part where I talked about other wrestlers I like...CM Punk is my current on tv favourite and hes the WWE Champion, can't get more mainstream than that, my friend. You're showing hipster qualities by saying that you liked him till everyone else started talking about him. Is he mentioned unnecessarily sometimes? of course, many wrestlers are its just ambrose sticks out to you cause you have a chip on your shoulder about him.

did you even read my full post cause you constantly keep missing the point with your replies.

long story short to end this silly argument:
-you were stupid enough to whine on a Ambrose thread in the first place
- hipster rejects the mainstream, has nothing to do with liking a few things that exist outside of said mainstream, many bands I like are not mainstream, others are. variety is good for the soul.
-whether you admit it or not you basically said you want him to get fired to get a cheap chuckle
-your bitter and need to let it go. be POSITIVE about the wrestlers you like, let other people like what they want to like, don't be a killjoy.
Eddie Ray is online now  
Old 09-18-2012, 10:52 AM   #2693 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
TD Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 471
TD Stinger 101 - 250TD Stinger 101 - 250
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The #Heel View Post
Tiny bit of news: a guy had a "Ambrose, You're Wanted On Set" sign at NoC tonight, which you could see during the Pre-Show battle royal. And security came and took it away.
Interesting but where exactly did you hear this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbuch View Post
all they have to do is have him run through the crowd or something and beat the shit out of Punk/Cena with a pipe or whatever and keep him in the shadows for a few weeks before he cuts a promo saying how Punk wanted change, but before change first must come anarchy and that Dean Ambrose will be inserting anarchy all over the WWE.

He could have then be a ME immediately with strong booking made to look dominant and feud with Punk/Cena having various different matches and what not. Maybe even swerve that Paul Heyman is behind actually directing him because Punks a sell out and no better than Cena.

Keep it simple, but I have a feeling he won't ever debut.
Love Ambrose. But enough of "debut him w/ Punk" or "debut him against Cena." Ambrose has still proven nothing on live TV. Debut him so he can have a big impact and then allow him to work up the roster. I don't want to see him shoved down my throat to quickly, no matter how good he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hauncho View Post
Another Raw and no Dean Ambrose. We are now looking at a October 29th debut at the earliest- a full 7 months since he was pulled from any TV recordings. Very, very sad. This young man's career is being wasted. 7 months of being sidelined not because of injury, not because of suspension, but rather because creative has nothing for him. I honestly would have quit.
So you would have quit the company that would make you the most money in your line of work? Not exactly a smart move. I've said it before: They were going to debut him against Mick Foley. It fell apart. It fell apart in the build up to the 1000th episode of Raw and Summerslam. I'm glad they didn't debut Ambrose during that time b/c he would have been lost in the build up. Do I want to see him debut? Absolutely. But I just don't him to debut just for the sake of everyone losing their patience. WWE needs a story for him to debut. In my eyes, I think he could have one in this Kane/Bryan/Dr. Shelby story. I can see him debuting somehow in this storyline. Not sure how, but I can see it.
__________________
TD Stinger is offline  
Old 09-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #2694 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Eddie Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,469
Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

this is a pic of it, sorry you cant see the whole sign. i saw it during the BR but didnt see it for the rest of the night so I guess it was taken away by security
http://tofightforloveordie.tumblr.co...fulfilled-soon <----the pic
Eddie Ray is online now  
Old 09-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #2695 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
#PushKofiKingston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 867
#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

First of all I'd like to say, lmfao at my boy Kofi Kingston beating Ambrose in a dark match on Smackdown. Now, why does every Ambrose idea have him being into the main event scene? Seriously, its crazy.
__________________
Who is Johnny Curtis? Nobody...just the future of WWE!
#PushKofiKingston is offline  
Old 09-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #2696 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
WrestlingFan96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 305
WrestlingFan96 101 - 250WrestlingFan96 101 - 250
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

This guy just isn't that interesting to me. It's going to take alot more than yelling to impress me.
WrestlingFan96 is offline  
Old 09-18-2012, 08:32 PM   #2697 (permalink)
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
 
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 4,031
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingFan96 View Post
This guy just isn't that interesting to me. It's going to take alot more than yelling to impress me.
Yeah 16 year olds need Cena to do that.
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year is offline  
Old 09-18-2012, 09:08 PM   #2698 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
The #Heel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 48
The #Heel 50 - 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD Stinger View Post
Interesting but where exactly did you hear this?.
On Twitter. Him, and the guy with the We Want Ambrose sign both replied to my tweets about each sign. I talk about Ambrose a lot on there... lol
__________________
The #Heel is offline  
Old 09-18-2012, 09:10 PM   #2699 (permalink)
In Jericho, we trust
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: g'day
Posts: 2,060
-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000-Skullbone- 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

This latest discussion has prompted me to remind users as to what a "mark" is. It's a carney term for rubes and "suckers" that get swept away by the hype of an act. A lot of wrestler's apparently don't like using that term, although I reckon a few would be bemused by some of these "smarks" ( or "guys who know they're getting conned") letting their childish fandom shine through despite their age.

As for Ambrose, a lot of things can happen with him. It may be that I'm taking too many people's posts at face value (like a lot were with JoseDRiveraTCR7'S trollish comment), but I know there are some out their that are sincere with their 'demands' from the company. Don't say the guy "needs" to be in the ME, and don't say the guy "needs" to be fired or relegated. What do you guys 'know about' outside your taste? I'd be willing to bet 90% of this forum's section wouldn't know much about anything outside their own preferences. It's all up to the company, which can be better or for worse in our eyes.

Personal taste isn't all that important in the overall scheme of things. It only matters to the company when it's representative of the majority they can eventually appease/exploit.

Last edited by -Skullbone- : 09-18-2012 at 09:37 PM.
-Skullbone- is offline  
Old 09-18-2012, 09:17 PM   #2700 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
TD Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 471
TD Stinger 101 - 250TD Stinger 101 - 250
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by #PushKofiKingston View Post
First of all I'd like to say, lmfao at my boy Kofi Kingston beating Ambrose in a dark match on Smackdown. Now, why does every Ambrose idea have him being into the main event scene? Seriously, its crazy.
Ambrose has also beaten guys like Ryder and Kidd in dark matches. They mean nothing. They're just for the entertainment of the live crowd.

Not every Ambrose idea have him being inserted in the main event. Well, some of them do. But fans like myself just want to see him debut an impactful way. My idea has been to debut him against Kane. It's not the main event, but it's a feud against a long time veteran that would get Ambrose over. And just to point out to you, WWE was going to debut Ambrose against Mick Foley. That's a pretty good indication that WWE wants to feature him in a somewhat prominent spot on the roster.
__________________
TD Stinger is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios