Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread - Page 256 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2551 of 3754 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 12:38 PM
It Really Wasn't!
 
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 15,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
                     
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
That's likely he's billed height/weight. I've heard accounts that he's around the same size as Punk, who's built at 6'2, but is more like 6'1 or 6ft.

Regardless, it's not about his height, I was talking about his image. His overall presentation. Just look at your signature. Does that scream the megastar that you Ambrose fanboys have overrated and hyped him up to be? It sure doesn't to me. It will be a big deal when this guy debuts because he have to live up to these crazy expectations, that you fans of his have caused, as I said in my previous message he'll either: A) Not live up to them B) WWE will fuck it up (don't think the great Dean Ambrose is going to be an exception to that, they fuck up everything).

And lol at comparing him to Stone Cold. Stone Cold had a badass look and was ripped as hell in his time, unlike this Ambrose who likes some emo kid.
I've seen him wrestle in person at indy shows. I'm 6 feet tall and he was significantly taller than me. 6'3 or 6'4 sounds about right. I've seen the guy wrestle a few times and I know I've been in the front row at least once.
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault! is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2552 of 3754 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 09:27 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
heelguy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 414
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wsupden View Post
Dark matches don't mean much.
They mean much when he isn't wrestling on live WWE TV.

heelguy95 is offline  
post #2553 of 3754 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
 
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 4,030
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelguy95 View Post
They mean much when he isn't wrestling on live WWE TV.
No they don't, Ryback lost dark matches before he debuted as Ryback. If you're going to try and say someone is shit or whatever at least give valid points, not just stupid petty arguments that can't win or lose.
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year is offline  
post #2554 of 3754 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart
 
Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Paper Street
Posts: 7,317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Alberto Del Rio was jobbing to Christian in Dark Matches before his debut. Means shit.


Credit: GOATviaDQ
Ray is offline  
post #2555 of 3754 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Ambrose/Moxley
 
Riddle101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 9,647
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1o1o View Post
Dean Ambrose is jobbing to Ted DiBiase in dark matches.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...yse_Party.html
As the poster above me said, dark matches don't mean anything. Besides, Ted Debiase is more established in the WWE the Ambrose is as he is part of the WWE roster, so it's only logical to have him go over somebody who hasn't debuted officially in the WWE, he's still a nobody.

Favorite Wrestlers Of All Time - The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Edge



Riddle101 is offline  
post #2556 of 3754 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 11:43 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Stanford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelguy95 View Post
They mean much when he isn't wrestling on live WWE TV.
Our friend Wsupden was being generous. Dark matches mean nothing.


I am an All Time Great.
Stanford is offline  
post #2557 of 3754 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 05:09 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
The #Heel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Just wanna share some interesting information that was brought up by a member of another forum today. I can't share the links yet (post count) but check em out.

On WWE.com, in their "Featured Raw Signs" section, they included a photo of the "We Want Ambrose" sign. Of the 6 signs featured... why make that one?

WWE very recently claimed Copyright Infringment on dozens of Dean Ambrose FCW videos. Sure, there may have been others removed we didn't notice, but maybe?...

As has been noted before, they recently had him remove all of his posts on Twitter, save for 3 which are currently private. I believe they did the same thing right before Sandow debuted, so maybe that's a clue towards his pending debut?

Jim Ross has tweeted the following - "Happy Heyman @HeymanHustle apparently has another ‘client’ in @CMPunk. Could other negotiations be pending? Very interesting. @WWE".
Is this hinting at a new stable, and could this be Dean's way in?

WWE.com posted the 20 Most Memorable Debuts. Are they possibly hinting at a new "Memorable Debut"?

In a dark match on NXT 23rd August, he had a entrance video.

Thoughts?

The #Heel is offline  
post #2558 of 3754 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 05:34 AM
In Jericho, we trust
 
-Skullbone-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: G'day!
Posts: 2,174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
That's likely he's billed height/weight. I've heard accounts that he's around the same size as Punk, who's built at 6'2, but is more like 6'1 or 6ft.

Regardless, it's not about his height, I was talking about his image. His overall presentation. Just look at your signature. Does that scream the megastar that you Ambrose fanboys have overrated and hyped him up to be? It sure doesn't to me. It will be a big deal when this guy debuts because he have to live up to these crazy expectations, that you fans of his have caused, as I said in my previous message he'll either: A) Not live up to them B) WWE will fuck it up (don't think the great Dean Ambrose is going to be an exception to that, they fuck up everything).

And lol at comparing him to Stone Cold. Stone Cold had a badass look and was ripped as hell in his time, unlike this Ambrose who likes some emo kid.
Ambrose looks like an emo?

Yes the pre debut expectations appear to be ridiculously high, but they're only coming from his fans. Best to tune them out in the lead-up as they'll mean little when he is out there performing.

Last edited by -Skullbone-; 09-06-2012 at 05:36 AM.
-Skullbone- is offline  
post #2559 of 3754 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
 
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 4,030
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanford View Post
Our friend Wsupden was being generous. Dark matches mean nothing.
Oh you're too kind. Yes, I was implying that dark matches mean shit hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The #Heel View Post
Just wanna share some interesting information that was brought up by a member of another forum today. I can't share the links yet (post count) but check em out.

On WWE.com, in their "Featured Raw Signs" section, they included a photo of the "We Want Ambrose" sign. Of the 6 signs featured... why make that one?

WWE very recently claimed Copyright Infringment on dozens of Dean Ambrose FCW videos. Sure, there may have been others removed we didn't notice, but maybe?...


As has been noted before, they recently had him remove all of his posts on Twitter, save for 3 which are currently private. I believe they did the same thing right before Sandow debuted, so maybe that's a clue towards his pending debut?

Jim Ross has tweeted the following - "Happy Heyman @HeymanHustle apparently has another ‘client’ in @CMPunk. Could other negotiations be pending? Very interesting. @WWE".
Is this hinting at a new stable, and could this be Dean's way in?

WWE.com posted the 20 Most Memorable Debuts. Are they possibly hinting at a new "Memorable Debut"?

In a dark match on NXT 23rd August, he had a entrance video.

Thoughts?
The tweets have been gone for a while now.

But, the sign thing is very interesting actually, also, I did not know he had a titantron video now. I wonder what the other negotiations are, hmm...

You've gotten me all excited now, fuck you, haha. NoC or the Raw after NoC is my current prediction, now I might be wrong, but whatever I've been wrong since a month before Raw 1000 so I could care less anymore.

Well I'll be damned...

Last edited by Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year; 09-06-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year is offline  
post #2560 of 3754 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 11:07 AM
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart
 
Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Paper Street
Posts: 7,317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Please be an Evolution like stable with Ambrose being like Orton, CM Punk being like Triple H, Lesnar a more established Batista, and Heyman the Ric Flair


Credit: GOATviaDQ
Ray is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome