I've said it once and I'll say it again, Kane is untalented. He does this whole monster gimmick, but it comes off as fake and tacky.
The guys who make it work, and yes, I'll include Ambrose in that list, cement their character via good promo work. But Kane comes across as totally fake, I mean, he is so awful I actually make a concious effort to never watch any match he's in.
Remember his feud with The Undertaker? Week after fucking week we put up with these God awful promos where, to aid his pathetic gimmick, they used red mood lighting and actually played this stupid music whilst he talked.
Everything about the guy is hokey. Guys like Ambrose, Foley, Raven, Jake Roberts, they were able to make us believe they were monsters without all those shortcuts, without being booked to look unstoppable. Ambrose needs to feud with someone who can bring something to the table, Kane can't.
I honestly believe that the only reason anyone still champions this overrated hack is because of nostalgia, you all loved his 1997 run so much it never dawned on you that he's been on a downward spiral ever since. No, you just let the past continue to dictate your opinions on the guy, I'm sick of it and if he's connected with Ambrose in ANY way, I won't watch his debut, his promos or anything else he does. Kane is useless and needs to go away, everyone he feuds with looks weaker afterwards.
1. Kane's promo work in 2010 was some of the best in his career.
2. Kane is one of the best big men workers in WWE history. The guy is one of the strongest guys in the company while still being a one of the more agile big men you will ever see.
3. So the fact that he he has had a good spot on the roster for 15 years means his career has been in a downward spiral? Please.
4. Kane was given a character to work w/ and has done wonders w/ it. Why would he still be in WWE for 15 years if he sucks as much as you say he does it?
5. Have his matches w/ Punk, Bryan, Cena, Orton, Sheamus sucked recently. If you say, then you obviously set your standards too high.
6. Kane's not a monster? He's 7ft tall. Whether you think so or not, he looks more like a monster than anyone you mentioned. Plus, he plays the monster character to perfection w/ his manneurisms and his actions.
Keeping w/ Kane, I think he would be the perfect first opponent for Ambrose. Would the matches be five star classics. No, but the storytelling and the promos would be cool. I would like to see a story where Ambrose debuts and goes right after Kane. Going w/ the guy I just responded to, Ambrose would accuse Kane of not being a real monster. That he only thinks he is a monster b/c he's 7ft tall and 300 pounds. Ambrose would state that he is a real monster b/c of his mind. In the next few weeks, Ambrose would begin to stalk Kane, trying to scare him. This all leads to a PPV match where Kane puts Ambrose over, Or somekind of DQ finish and Ambrose goes over on a later date.