Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread - Page 235 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 04:43 PM   #2341 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
TD Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 434
TD Stinger 101 - 250TD Stinger 101 - 250
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Heel View Post
Dallas < Ambrose
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Heel View Post
You keep believing that in your own fantasy world because like I said what I state about Bo Dallas is facts.
OK literally, how old are you? Please learn to spell and understand how to actually lose symbols before stating your opinions.
__________________


ONE LAST CHANCE
NOW OR NEVER
TD Stinger is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-06-2012, 04:58 PM   #2342 (permalink)
.....
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kings Landing
Posts: 9,828
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

LOL, not even worth giving a proper response to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerLove View Post
Barrett does have size on Ambrose. Ambrose isn't exactly the most dominant-looking superstar out there, although I guess with Daniel Bryan's and CM Punk's success, Vince is more willing to give the more "normal" looking people more chances.
Size doesn't matter anymore. I don't remember the last time a big guy got pushed on nothing but size. I guess Tensai if you want to count him, before his push flopped and they buried him, but I think that's more because Undertaker likes him, and they wanted to give him a reward for his prior years of work in WWE, just like they do with most veterans. Before that, you have to go all the way back to Khali and Vladimir Kozlov, but even at that, Kozlov was never going to be world champion, he was just getting the typical monster push to job out to the top guy, so it's kind of a moot point.

Barrett could be fucking 8 feet tall and it wouldn't matter. He's English, in Vince's world, that means he's a permanent midcarder who'll get no world titles.
__________________
Tyrion Lannister is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 05:15 PM   #2343 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
TD Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 434
TD Stinger 101 - 250TD Stinger 101 - 250
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Barrett could be fucking 8 feet tall and it wouldn't matter. He's English, in Vince's world, that means he's a permanent midcarder who'll get no world titles.
??? Vince wont make Barrett World Champ b/c he's English? This term gets thrown around a lot, but this literally may be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Of course, I'm not suprised. This is coming from a guy who hates Vince. He hates Vince even though he is the reason there is a WWE, meaning he is the reason there is a Wrestling Forum, meaning he is the reason that he can come on the internet and voice his opinions.
__________________


ONE LAST CHANCE
NOW OR NEVER
TD Stinger is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 05:26 PM   #2344 (permalink)
.....
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kings Landing
Posts: 9,828
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD Stinger View Post
??? Vince wont make Barrett World Champ b/c he's English? This term gets thrown around a lot, but this literally may be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Of course, I'm not suprised. This is coming from a guy who hates Vince. He hates Vince even though he is the reason there is a WWE, meaning he is the reason there is a Wrestling Forum, meaning he is the reason that he can come on the internet and voice his opinions.
Then you need to fucking read a lot more because it's not dumb, it's the truth. The guy's ran the company for 30 fucking years and there hasn't been even ONE English world champion, even for a day, explain that. And it's not like England has never produced anyone good, hell, we got Regal and it still wasn't enough for him. If Barrett was from another country, he'd have gotten the same push that Sheamus and Del Rio did, and you know it. There's no reason to continuously take a shit on him like they do, everything about him screams top heel in the company.

And no, I don't hate Vince, I'm a fan of Vince as a performer, I'm even a fan of Vince's overall vision for the company, because I value entertainment over straight wrestling, but he does hold people down over trivial shit like certain prejudices he has, which is why we've also never had a black WWE Champion.
__________________
Tyrion Lannister is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 06:02 PM   #2345 (permalink)
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
 
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 4,031
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Then you need to fucking read a lot more because it's not dumb, it's the truth. The guy's ran the company for 30 fucking years and there hasn't been even ONE English world champion, even for a day, explain that. And it's not like England has never produced anyone good, hell, we got Regal and it still wasn't enough for him. If Barrett was from another country, he'd have gotten the same push that Sheamus and Del Rio did, and you know it. There's no reason to continuously take a shit on him like they do, everything about him screams top heel in the company.

And no, I don't hate Vince, I'm a fan of Vince as a performer, I'm even a fan of Vince's overall vision for the company, because I value entertainment over straight wrestling, but he does hold people down over trivial shit like certain prejudices he has, which is why we've also never had a black WWE Champion.
I agree with everything 100%. Inb4 someone mentions the Rock. He's half black.
__________________
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 06:14 PM   #2346 (permalink)
Injustice
 
Riddle101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 9,125
Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Heel View Post
You keep believing that in your own fantasy world because like I said what I state about Bo Dallas is facts.
Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true.
__________________
Jake 'The Snake' Roberts 11th September 2008. Not taking this down until Jake Roberts is inducted into the Hall of Fame

Favorite Wrestlers Of All Time - The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Edge

Riddle101 is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #2347 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 690
Trumpet Thief 1001 - 1500Trumpet Thief 1001 - 1500Trumpet Thief 1001 - 1500Trumpet Thief 1001 - 1500Trumpet Thief 1001 - 1500Trumpet Thief 1001 - 1500Trumpet Thief 1001 - 1500Trumpet Thief 1001 - 1500Trumpet Thief 1001 - 1500Trumpet Thief 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Look at how badly William Regal was misused. That should be enough of an indication.
Trumpet Thief is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 06:49 PM   #2348 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 54
True Heel 0 - 49
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

This Heath Ledger wannabe will never amount too anything,if you want to be an success then don't rip off an iconic character like Heat Ledger's Joker.
True Heel is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 06:56 PM   #2349 (permalink)
Injustice
 
Riddle101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 9,125
Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500Riddle101 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Heel View Post
This Heath Ledger wannabe will never amount too anything,if you want to be an success then don't rip off an iconic character like Heat Ledger's Joker.
Sting begs to differ.
__________________
Jake 'The Snake' Roberts 11th September 2008. Not taking this down until Jake Roberts is inducted into the Hall of Fame

Favorite Wrestlers Of All Time - The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Edge

Riddle101 is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 06:56 PM   #2350 (permalink)
CFL
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
CFL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bangor, Northern Ireland
Posts: 299
CFL 101 - 250CFL 101 - 250CFL 101 - 250
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Heel View Post
This Heath Ledger wannabe will never amount too anything,if you want to be an success then don't rip off an iconic character like Heat Ledger's Joker.
Not sure if troll or just complete fucking retarded...
__________________
"I'm the king of this jungle"
CFL is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios