Alot of people are praising this guy ont he forums, I am just waiting to see how quickly people will all turn their back on him like they have many other WWE stars. As for my personal opinion I wont judge him until I see him, his previous work was good but that counts for nothing until you appear on Raw or Smackdown. Just hope thye make good use of him WWE havent been doing a good job with dominant heels over the last few years
1. Great Promo Cutter. Sound's real, never forced. Gets the audience's attention. Youtube some of his promos.
2. Old School Type of Wrestler: Not a spot monkey. Aggressive style in the ring and doesn't rely on being flashy.
3. Great Seller: Makes his opponents look better than they are.
4. Great In and Out of the Ring Psychology: Knows the ins and outs of pro wrestling. Tells a good story w/o speaking.
5. Can Work W/ Any Type of Opponent: Big, small, high flying, brawler, technical. Ambrose works well w/ them all.
Stick him in the Olympics, he'll win all the medals. Send him to Syria, he'll solve all their problems in a day. Send him to Africa, he'll feed the world. Let him study medicine, he'll cure cancer. Dean Ambrose, saviour of the world.
I got no problem with people marking for those they like but this shits getting a tiny bit ridiculous.