Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread - Page 205 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 08:12 AM   #2041 (permalink)
Usertitle ist hier
 
Emperor DC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,644
Emperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
No, they actually put it in an early press release for Raw 1000 somewhere.

WWE DOES lie. A lot. I can't even count the amount of times they've advertised something and then they change it.
Are you going to cry now?

You sound like an 8-year-old.
__________________
Emperor DC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-26-2012, 09:47 AM   #2042 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
southerncross412's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: AJs box
Posts: 239
southerncross412 is an after thoughtsoutherncross412 is an after thought
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD Stinger View Post
When has WWE ever put out a press relase for the viewing public saying their going to debut new talent? They put out press relases taling about expanding to 3 hours and their social media push and things of that nature. But when has WWE ever said out loud to the public "hey fans were going to debut new talent on this show"? That's right, they never have. They do it through vignettes or suprise debuts. Again, I guarentee anything you read about WWE debuting new talents on the 1000th episode was from a spoiler site or was copied and pasted from a spoiler site.

Whatever, I know I'm right and you think you're right. There is no need to continue this.

To get back to positive note: I wonder what his finisher will be? Don't know why, but I'm thinking Double Arm DDT. Hey, it's not like McIntyre is using it anymore.
Well aren't you a fuckn douche.

I would of quoted you and replied like this if you didn't make yourself seem lie a
12 year old know it all.

Loved the line "I know I'm right" #Youradick
__________________
Main Roster Debut Him You Fuckers
southerncross412 is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 10:04 AM   #2043 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 36
rickym is an after thought
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross412 View Post
Well aren't you a fuckn douche.

I would of quoted you and replied like this if you didn't make yourself seem lie a
12 year old know it all.

Loved the line "I know I'm right" #Youradick
you do know your not on twitter right, you dont need to hashtag your final words on here lol

just tell him hes a dick normally on here dude
rickym is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 10:25 AM   #2044 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
TD Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 640
TD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Tried to bring this up last night, so I'll try again now. What do you guys think Ambrose's finisher will be when he is called up?

The last time we saw him in FCW, he was still using the Knee Trembler and Regal Stretch for finishers, which he really used just to mock Regal. He's used several finishers during his series of dark matches like the Evenflow DDT, Crossface Chickenwing, The Rings of Saturn, among others. I think once he debuts on the main roster, the Regal Strech will be abandoned but he could keep the Knee Trembler as a set up to his finisher.

Some wrestlers have a finishing move and others have a finishing submission. I would like to see Ambrose as one of those people that has both. Ambrose has used a lot of submissions since joining WWE but we know that the WWE rarely has their top faces tap out. That's why guys like Del Rio or Bryan never beat the top faces cleanly. Ambrose could beat the lower card guys w/ a submission hold and the top guys (if he gets that far) w/ a finishing move. These are the finishers I would like to see Ambrose have:

Finishing Move: Double Arm DDT. Don't know why, but I want to see Ambrose have a DDT type finisher. I know he uses the Evenflow DDT, but that's it basically just a regular DDT w/ a little bit of snap to it. And if you watch WWE every week, at least once or twice in every show we someone use a DDT. It's just not a believable finisher anymore. So it has to be an different version of the DDT. My pick is the Double Arm DDT, just b/c I like the move itself. I know, it's McIntyre's finisher. But when was the last time we actually saw McIntyre use the move? Don't think anyone will notice. Another one that would fine is a Reverse DDT. Like the Scorpion Death Drop.

Finishing Submission: Crossface Chickenwing. I think this is the perfect Submission for him. The Regal Strech, just parodied from Regal. Rings of Saturn, I just don't like it for Ambrose. The Crossface Chickenwing (just like Backlund) is a finisher that hasn't been used since Backlund. He's got it locked in, he's wrenching back, legs wrapped around his opponent, his crazed facial expressions in the background. Seems like a good fit to me.

So, my finishers for Ambrose would be the Double Arm DDT and the Crossface Chickenwing w/ the Knee Trembler as a signature.
TD Stinger is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 10:34 AM   #2045 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
TD Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 640
TD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross412 View Post
Well aren't you a fuckn douche.

I would of quoted you and replied like this if you didn't make yourself seem lie a
12 year old know it all.

Loved the line "I know I'm right" #Youradick
I only said that b/c the guy was blaming WWE b/c something he read on a spoiler site turned out to be wrong. And that's it.

On a comical note, my last name actually is Dick, so that hashtag actually made me laugh. You're right... I am a Dick, and damn proud of it.
TD Stinger is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 10:47 AM   #2046 (permalink)
Celebrating my first World title
 
JoseBxNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 14,101
JoseBxNYC is getting a pushJoseBxNYC is getting a pushJoseBxNYC is getting a pushJoseBxNYC is getting a pushJoseBxNYC is getting a pushJoseBxNYC is getting a pushJoseBxNYC is getting a pushJoseBxNYC is getting a pushJoseBxNYC is getting a pushJoseBxNYC is getting a pushJoseBxNYC is getting a push
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

We won't see Ambrose after SummerSlam most likely. Hell! I wouldn't be surprised if he debuts much later.
__________________
New Four Horsemen in WWE?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_QHv...&feature=g-upl
JoseBxNYC is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #2047 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
The Storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 862
The Storm should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Storm should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Storm should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Storm should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Storm should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Just watched some Dean Ambrose promos and I must say, he's got quite the personality! I could imagine him and Punk in a war of words.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic195125_16.gif
Knees 2 Faces
24/7
365
The Storm is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 11:02 AM   #2048 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
TD Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 640
TD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseBxNYC View Post
We won't see Ambrose after SummerSlam most likely. Hell! I wouldn't be surprised if he debuts much later.
Maybe they will start showing Ambrose vignettes on Monday and keep playing them until after Summerslam. My idea would be to keep playing vignettes until the Sept. 3 Raw in Chicago b/c of the great (and smarky) crowd. Or debut him as a local jobber next week in his hometown and beat Santino for the US title. Those are my ideas.
TD Stinger is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 12:16 PM   #2049 (permalink)
Ambrose/Moxley
 
Riddle101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 9,621
Riddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD Stinger View Post
Tried to bring this up last night, so I'll try again now. What do you guys think Ambrose's finisher will be when he is called up?

The last time we saw him in FCW, he was still using the Knee Trembler and Regal Stretch for finishers, which he really used just to mock Regal. He's used several finishers during his series of dark matches like the Evenflow DDT, Crossface Chickenwing, The Rings of Saturn, among others. I think once he debuts on the main roster, the Regal Strech will be abandoned but he could keep the Knee Trembler as a set up to his finisher.

Some wrestlers have a finishing move and others have a finishing submission. I would like to see Ambrose as one of those people that has both. Ambrose has used a lot of submissions since joining WWE but we know that the WWE rarely has their top faces tap out. That's why guys like Del Rio or Bryan never beat the top faces cleanly. Ambrose could beat the lower card guys w/ a submission hold and the top guys (if he gets that far) w/ a finishing move. These are the finishers I would like to see Ambrose have:

Finishing Move: Double Arm DDT. Don't know why, but I want to see Ambrose have a DDT type finisher. I know he uses the Evenflow DDT, but that's it basically just a regular DDT w/ a little bit of snap to it. And if you watch WWE every week, at least once or twice in every show we someone use a DDT. It's just not a believable finisher anymore. So it has to be an different version of the DDT. My pick is the Double Arm DDT, just b/c I like the move itself. I know, it's McIntyre's finisher. But when was the last time we actually saw McIntyre use the move? Don't think anyone will notice. Another one that would fine is a Reverse DDT. Like the Scorpion Death Drop.

Finishing Submission: Crossface Chickenwing. I think this is the perfect Submission for him. The Regal Strech, just parodied from Regal. Rings of Saturn, I just don't like it for Ambrose. The Crossface Chickenwing (just like Backlund) is a finisher that hasn't been used since Backlund. He's got it locked in, he's wrenching back, legs wrapped around his opponent, his crazed facial expressions in the background. Seems like a good fit to me.

So, my finishers for Ambrose would be the Double Arm DDT and the Crossface Chickenwing w/ the Knee Trembler as a signature.
I'd like to see him use the Diamond Cutter, but i'm not sure if WWE would allow it since the Diamond Cutter is quite similar to the RKO. Of course maybe they can overlook that since the Diamond Cutter is not entirely like the RKO, as long as he doesn't do Orton's actions when performing it he could make it look like his own version.

If not the Diamond Cutter then I would definetely like to see him with a submission finisher like the Rings of Saturn. I think a submission would be great for his character, if he becomes a sadistic psychopath then having a submission finisher would be good for him because he could torture his opponents with it. Maybe keep it locked on even after the match has ended, like Chris Benoit did with the Crossface when he was a heel.
__________________
Favorite Wrestlers Of All Time - The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Edge



Riddle101 is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 01:49 PM   #2050 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
vincent k. mcmahon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hells Gate, NY
Posts: 5,200
vincent k. mcmahon vincent k. mcmahon vincent k. mcmahon vincent k. mcmahon vincent k. mcmahon vincent k. mcmahon vincent k. mcmahon vincent k. mcmahon vincent k. mcmahon vincent k. mcmahon vincent k. mcmahon
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

new wwe programs features ambrose in them

__________________
Hawkins, Barreta, and Ryder can SAVE the WWE
vincent k. mcmahon is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios