Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread - Page 201 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2001 of 3754 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 08:29 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
                     
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

See how great a heel Dean Ambrose is! He is hated and has not even debuted yet!





Gambit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2002 of 3754 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 08:29 PM
Ambrose/Moxley
 
Riddle101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 9,647
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennon View Post
Well fuck me, the guy hasn't been on TV yet and he already has haters. He must be doing something right then...
Quote:
See how great a heel Dean Ambrose is! He is hated and has not even debuted yet!
Lol, just goes to show you the power of hype. We've been pretty much hyping this guy up for months now, hell i'd even say a whole year, so when he makes his debut it will be all the more special. Wish I could say the same for the general fanbase who won't know who he is. But the guy left a very lasting impression on me from the first promo he cut on his debut in FCW. Hopefully he does the same when he debuts.

Favorite Wrestlers Of All Time - The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Edge



Riddle101 is offline  
post #2003 of 3754 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 08:38 PM
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes
 
Claus Gang Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LDN Town
Posts: 15,330
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
See how great a heel Dean Ambrose is! He is hated and has not even debuted yet!
Would be pretty awkward though if they decided to debut him as a face then



Claus Gang Soldier is offline  
post #2004 of 3754 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 10:41 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
TD Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 674
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
       
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Just watched The Dark Knight over the weekend. After watching it, I really hope when Ambrose debuts, whether it be next week, next month, or even further; I hopes he debuts w/ a Joker like gimmick. And I'm not talking about the kind of Joker Sting played in TNA. The kind Joker Sting played was just the cartoon version. Just an eccentric prankster. I want to see Ambrose play the Joker from The Dark Knight, a sadistic, psychotic mastermind w/ a sick sense of humor. I think it would be a very unique character where he could some very good rivalries w/ it. Imagine the unique promo he could cut. I wouldn't even mind if he wore the Joker face paint and make up (even though that be a little much).
TD Stinger is offline  
post #2005 of 3754 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 10:49 PM
Ambrose/Moxley
 
Riddle101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 9,647
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD Stinger View Post
Just watched The Dark Knight over the weekend. After watching it, I really hope when Ambrose debuts, whether it be next week, next month, or even further; I hopes he debuts w/ a Joker like gimmick. And I'm not talking about the kind of Joker Sting played in TNA. The kind Joker Sting played was just the cartoon version. Just an eccentric prankster. I want to see Ambrose play the Joker from The Dark Knight, a sadistic, psychotic mastermind w/ a sick sense of humor. I think it would be a very unique character where he could some very good rivalries w/ it. Imagine the unique promo he could cut. I wouldn't even mind if he wore the Joker face paint and make up (even though that be a little much).
Yeah would be cool. However one thing I would say, if they do make him like that. He needs an appropriate attire to go with his character. I just don't know if wrestling briefs are the way to go. Maybe have him dress in street fighting clothes or something. Ripped jeans and a t-shirt like he used to dress in the indys sometimes.

Favorite Wrestlers Of All Time - The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Edge



Riddle101 is offline  
post #2006 of 3754 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 11:34 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
TD Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 674
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
       
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddle101 View Post
Yeah would be cool. However one thing I would say, if they do make him like that. He needs an appropriate attire to go with his character. I just don't know if wrestling briefs are the way to go. Maybe have him dress in street fighting clothes or something. Ripped jeans and a t-shirt like he used to dress in the indys sometimes.
I think during his promos or segments, he could wear a Joker-esque suit or at least some kind of version of that. I don't think he would have to alter his outfit too much. I would still have him wear his usual ring attire or maybe some kind of edgey street fighter look. Still conflicted if I would want him w/ face paint too.
TD Stinger is offline  
post #2007 of 3754 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 11:56 PM
x78
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
x78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7,066
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

TBH I'd prefer Dean Ambrose to debut with a Dean Ambrose gimmick.
x78 is offline  
post #2008 of 3754 (permalink) Old 07-25-2012, 12:25 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
TD Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 674
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
       
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by x78 View Post
TBH I'd prefer Dean Ambrose to debut with a Dean Ambrose gimmick.
Hmmm... Could work.

The Dean Ambrose gimmick is a crazy and psychotic mastermind w/ sick sense of humor. So in essence, Dean Ambrose and The Joker are one! The only thing missing is the outfit and the make up, which Dean can do without.
TD Stinger is offline  
post #2009 of 3754 (permalink) Old 07-25-2012, 01:00 AM
Where you at?
 
Jules Winnfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

I can understand why he didn't debut with all of the things they had going on.

I don't think they know what to do with him just yet.

Jules Winnfield is offline  
post #2010 of 3754 (permalink) Old 07-25-2012, 01:08 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
deadman18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Alabama
Posts: 978
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Good thing about this hype is, if he debuts in a smark/IWC type town, Dean will get a good pop.

deadman18 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome