AJ vs. Aksana vs. Audrey Marie - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-04-2012, 09:18 AM   #21 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
TankOfRate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: LAAAANDAAAAAN.
Posts: 5,998
TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000
Default Re: AJ vs. Aksana vs. Audrey Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice Darwin View Post
If you want Vince to care, pick a diva and buy her merch. Give it to a girl you know. Or if you're a girl, keep it yourself. Because I doubt Vince would keep the divas division irrelevant if he started making money off it.
None of the girls have any merch. The closest thing to it is that horrendous "Divas" t-shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starship.paint View Post
Anyone who watches FCW, please please please could you post the best AJ matches?
I think this has been her best WWE match so far:



She's had some nifty little matches with Natalya too:





And some other good stuff:



__________________
DEAN AMBROSE'S YOUNG FEMALE COMPANION™



http://31.media.tumblr.com/ef1ef2c3469abab1b7e0ea9da7a3bce5/tumblr_ms5yf6xX7h1r8xjj2o1_500.jpg



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimshine View Post
Isn't it a coincidence that the rise of feminism coincided with the decline of kayfabe.
TankOfRate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-04-2012, 10:06 AM   #22 (permalink)
SPICE/SWAG
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 21,616
swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500
Default Re: AJ vs. Aksana vs. Audrey Marie

Yeah, Starship, you can pretty much find her matches on youtube, all of them are pretty good. AJ lee is a great in ring worker imo, and can work with the best of them. Just type in AJ lee vs somebody she actually faced, and in the related vids, you will see more.

I think all of her FCW matches are on youtube.
__________________

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar

Last edited by swagger_ROCKS : 01-04-2012 at 10:08 AM.
swagger_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #23 (permalink)
Six Point Terror
 
theDJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 894
theDJK 501 - 1000theDJK 501 - 1000theDJK 501 - 1000theDJK 501 - 1000theDJK 501 - 1000theDJK 501 - 1000theDJK 501 - 1000
Default Re: AJ vs. Aksana vs. Audrey Marie

Its nice to see Aj and Aksana still going back to FCW to help out the greener Diva's but you can really Tell Audrey Needed to be carried in this match.

I just hope the WWE lets her work out and gain experience before moving her up and giving her a push. I for see that coming fairly soon. And she's just going to be another green wrestler that has a look, so they'll push her!
__________________

Hit me up on that Twitta Muhchine @LTxDJK
theDJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #24 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
TankOfRate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: LAAAANDAAAAAN.
Posts: 5,998
TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000
Default Re: AJ vs. Aksana vs. Audrey Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDJK View Post
I just hope the WWE lets her work out and gain experience before moving her up and giving her a push. I for see that coming fairly soon. And she's just going to be another green wrestler that has a look, so they'll push her!
Eh, I doubt she makes it to the main roster. She's pretty much the prototypical FCW Diva like Jenny Cash or Courtney Taylor to be honest- random pretty girl with little personality and an awkward in-ring demeanour. What's funny is that they all tend to have similar, if not the same, movesets and mannerisms. Just generic as they come. Seriously, the rate at which they cycle these Divas in and out is alarming. Most of them don't even make it on TV. If it wasn't for NXT, we wouldn't have seen or heard from AJ, Kaitlyn, Maxine, Aksana and Naomi and even then, they're still waiting in the wings, mostly Maxine and Naomi.

I'd be extremely surprised if Audrey was to get onto TV. I don't see it potentially happening with any of them except Naomi, Raquel and Sofia Cortez. Caylee because of her sister, possibly. The talent pool down there is really thin.

And I just have to say, going through FCW matches earlier was depressing. They have a gem in Naomi and had some gems in Savannah/Angela Fong and Tiffany. It's a shame those two were released. Especially Angela. She was unbelievably good considering how long she'd been wrestling for. I don't think I'll ever forgive the WWE for wasting that potential. Well, unless they do something great with Naomi.
__________________
DEAN AMBROSE'S YOUNG FEMALE COMPANION™



http://31.media.tumblr.com/ef1ef2c3469abab1b7e0ea9da7a3bce5/tumblr_ms5yf6xX7h1r8xjj2o1_500.jpg



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimshine View Post
Isn't it a coincidence that the rise of feminism coincided with the decline of kayfabe.
TankOfRate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #25 (permalink)
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
A-C-P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 7,093
A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000
Default Re: AJ vs. Aksana vs. Audrey Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankOfRate View Post
Eh, I doubt she makes it to the main roster. She's pretty much the prototypical FCW Diva like Jenny Cash or Courtney Taylor to be honest- random pretty girl with little personality and an awkward in-ring demeanour. What's funny is that they all tend to have similar, if not the same, movesets and mannerisms. Just generic as they come. Seriously, the rate at which they cycle these Divas in and out is alarming. Most of them don't even make it on TV. If it wasn't for NXT, we wouldn't have seen or heard from AJ, Kaitlyn, Maxine, Aksana and Naomi and even then, they're still waiting in the wings, mostly Maxine and Naomi.

I'd be extremely surprised if Audrey was to get onto TV. I don't see it potentially happening with any of them except Naomi, Raquel and Sofia Cortez. Caylee because of her sister, possibly. The talent pool down there is really thin.

And I just have to say, going through FCW matches earlier was depressing. They have a gem in Naomi and had some gems in Savannah/Angela Fong and Tiffany. It's a shame those two were released. Especially Angela. She was unbelievably good considering how long she'd been wrestling for. I don't think I'll ever forgive the WWE for wasting that potential. Well, unless they do something great with Naomi.
Another great post, I really have no idea either why Naomi isn't on WWE TV and I have no idea why they "fave up on" Savannah/Angela Fong myself either. As for Audrey I think your take is spot on about her. But this just goes to show you how little the WWE actually cares about women's WRESTLING.

Also thanks for posting those AJ matches, I;ve seen them all but nice to have an excuse to watch them again
__________________


Last edited by A-C-P : 01-04-2012 at 03:09 PM.
A-C-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:25 PM   #26 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
TankOfRate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: LAAAANDAAAAAN.
Posts: 5,998
TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000TankOfRate 5501 - 6000
Default Re: AJ vs. Aksana vs. Audrey Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-C-P View Post
Another great post, I really have no idea either why Naomi isn't on WWE TV and I have no idea why they "fave up on" Savannah/Angela Fong myself either. As for Audrey I think your take is spot on about her. But this just goes to show you how little the WWE actually cares about women's WRESTLING.

Also thanks for posting those AJ matches, I;ve seen them all but nice to have an excuse to watch them again
Pretty much. They hire endless streams of models (god knows where and how Johnny Ace finds them) and basically throw 'em at a wall to see if they stick. And lo and behold, they don't. I'm not even pissed off at the girls though, I mean, who would turn down all that money and exposure? They're only human. And some of them do work damn hard, Audrey Marie is one of them. Laurinaitis and the WWE's effed-up philosophy when it comes to female talent pisses off. Oh, and even better, when the girls they hire actually get really good, they either refuse to use them or fire them.

I just hope to GOD that they don't screw it up with Britani Knight. There is seriously no excuse for it. She's excellent in the ring (although that probably works against her in this company), she can talk, she's charismatic, she's young and she's good looking. The FCW women's division really needs her.
__________________
DEAN AMBROSE'S YOUNG FEMALE COMPANION™



http://31.media.tumblr.com/ef1ef2c3469abab1b7e0ea9da7a3bce5/tumblr_ms5yf6xX7h1r8xjj2o1_500.jpg



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimshine View Post
Isn't it a coincidence that the rise of feminism coincided with the decline of kayfabe.
TankOfRate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:28 PM   #27 (permalink)
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
A-C-P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 7,093
A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000
Default Re: AJ vs. Aksana vs. Audrey Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankOfRate View Post
Pretty much. They hire endless streams of models (god knows where and how Johnny Ace finds them) and basically throw 'em at a wall to see if they stick. And lo and behold, they don't. I'm not even pissed off at the girls though, I mean, who would turn down all that money and exposure? They're only human. And some of them do work damn hard, Audrey Marie is one of them. Laurinaitis and the WWE's effed-up philosophy when it comes to female talent pisses off. Oh, and even better, when the girls they hire actually get really good, they either refuse to use them or fire them.

I just hope to GOD that they don't screw it up with Britani Knight. There is seriously no excuse for it. She's excellent in the ring (although that probably works against her in this company), she can talk, she's charismatic, she's young and she's good looking. The FCW women's division really needs her.
Totally with you on the Britani Knight bandwagon here, but unfortunately the fact she can actually wrestle and has great mic skills probably will kill her chances of making it in the WWE b/c she will make their precious Kelly and the Bellas look hocompletely outclassed.
__________________

A-C-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #28 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 505
hadoboy 251 - 500hadoboy 251 - 500hadoboy 251 - 500
Default Re: AJ vs. Aksana vs. Audrey Marie

This match was out right terrible. AJ can't really carry anyone to be honest, well at least not Audery Marie, Aksana did a better job at carrying her to a match. Anyhow, if and when Naomi appears back in FCW, I want her and Audery to face off against each other again, Naomi knows how to carry Audery very well.
__________________




Currently Marking For: Alicia Fox, The Miz, R-Truth, Epico, Primo, Rosa Mendes, ADR, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Brodus Clay, Eve Torres, Vickie Guerrero & The Bella Twins.
hadoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:07 PM   #29 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
SailorAirman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 648
SailorAirman 101 - 250SailorAirman 101 - 250
Default Re: AJ vs. Aksana vs. Audrey Marie

That match was pretty bad and you hit the nail right on the head in saying that Audrey had to be carried through it. Now this is developmental so I would expect a match like this, but I really have to wonder why they would put the title on Audrey when she clearly is still green as an unripe tomato and when she doesn't even appear to have any crowd support behind her. At least that was corrected by giving the title to Shaul/Raquel who can at least get over as a heel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankOfRate View Post
And I just have to say, going through FCW matches earlier was depressing. They have a gem in Naomi and had some gems in Savannah/Angela Fong and Tiffany. It's a shame those two were released. Especially Angela. She was unbelievably good considering how long she'd been wrestling for. I don't think I'll ever forgive the WWE for wasting that potential. Well, unless they do something great with Naomi.
Tiffany was better than Kelly, but I wouldn't call her a great wrestling talent. She may or may not be back, her termination was the result of something involving her and Drew McIntyre and they're divorced or going through with a divorce right now. Not sure if WWE wants the tension that could bring backstage if they were to bring her back. As for Angela I'm not entirely sure what led to her release. But she's got a chance of returning especially now that Gail Kim is gone as the WWE may be looking to fill the token Asian female diva role.
SailorAirman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:15 PM   #30 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 505
hadoboy 251 - 500hadoboy 251 - 500hadoboy 251 - 500
Default Re: AJ vs. Aksana vs. Audrey Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorAirman View Post
That match was pretty bad and you hit the nail right on the head in saying that Audrey had to be carried through it. Now this is developmental so I would expect a match like this, but I really have to wonder why they would put the title on Audrey when she clearly is still green as an unripe tomato and when she doesn't even appear to have any crowd support behind her. At least that was corrected by giving the title to Shaul/Raquel who can at least get over as a heel.



Tiffany was better than Kelly, but I wouldn't call her a great wrestling talent. She may or may not be back, her termination was the result of something involving her and Drew McIntyre and they're divorced or going through with a divorce right now. Not sure if WWE wants the tension that could bring backstage if they were to bring her back. As for Angela I'm not entirely sure what led to her release. But she's got a chance of returning especially now that Gail Kim is gone as the WWE may be looking to fill the token Asian female diva role.
Agreed. Shaul is quite good at playing the heel role and hopefully, gets a big push (well she is but hopefully it is good) and she improves more on her wrestling skills.

Sadly Angela won't return to wrestling she is finished with it, TNA actually has offered her try outs and everything but she has rejected the offers. She was such a great talent, like Naomi, someone who adopts quickly to wrestling. Also about the Tiffany comment, she was quite good but never got the time really to wrestle, she also loved wrestling. I remember her saying what she loved most about wrestling, was bumping.
__________________




Currently Marking For: Alicia Fox, The Miz, R-Truth, Epico, Primo, Rosa Mendes, ADR, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Brodus Clay, Eve Torres, Vickie Guerrero & The Bella Twins.
hadoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios