The next WWE Tryout - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 03-10-2014, 02:45 AM   #31 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Japanese Puroresu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 948
Japanese Puroresu should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJapanese Puroresu should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJapanese Puroresu should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJapanese Puroresu should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJapanese Puroresu should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: The next WWE Tryout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantango View Post
The genetics thing is a silly excuse, as he wasn't always fat.


Rare footage of a 19 year old steen who wasn't fully grown because men don't grow fully into their bodies until their 25. He's not a small dude by any means. He has the genetics of a burly man. It's okay, Bray Wyatt is a fatass too right?
__________________
Quote:
This Is Sum Bull Man. I Knew This Match Was Gonna Happen Because On Raw When The Sheild Beat Team Hell No At The End Of The Match They Held The Tag Titles And They Did The Same To Kofi. Kane And Brian Better Win Or Its Gonna Be To Scripted
Japanese Puroresu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-10-2014, 03:44 AM   #32 (permalink)
Trent!
 
Mon Joxley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Radelaide
Posts: 1,186
Mon Joxley needs to take rep more seriousMon Joxley needs to take rep more seriousMon Joxley needs to take rep more seriousMon Joxley needs to take rep more seriousMon Joxley needs to take rep more seriousMon Joxley needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The next WWE Tryout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanese Puroresu View Post


Rare footage of a 19 year old steen who wasn't fully grown because men don't grow fully into their bodies until their 25. He's not a small dude by any means. He has the genetics of a burly man. It's okay, Bray Wyatt is a fatass too right?
That isn't "rare". Not to me anyway since I'm familiar with his early work in IWS.

Lol "burly". Being a fat fuck isn't because of his genetics. Otherwise the Usos would be super heavyweights, according to your logic. You also can't say that men don't fully grow into their bodies until 25 because everybody is different and grows at a different rate. You're making very broad generalisations here, you're saying Kevin Steen's borderline obesity is completely out of his hands and has nothing to do with poor fitness/diet? Give me a break and get off his dick.


Bray Wyatt is husky
__________________
Mon Joxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 04:37 AM   #33 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
p862011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,783
p862011 better hope they're relatively new herep862011 better hope they're relatively new herep862011 better hope they're relatively new herep862011 better hope they're relatively new herep862011 better hope they're relatively new herep862011 better hope they're relatively new herep862011 better hope they're relatively new herep862011 better hope they're relatively new herep862011 better hope they're relatively new herep862011 better hope they're relatively new herep862011 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The next WWE Tryout

think steen would be a great greasy sleazy manager like a paul heymen type
p862011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 04:40 AM   #34 (permalink)
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
 
Man in the Suit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: As far as the government's concerned.. I'm dead.
Posts: 1,304
Man in the Suit Man in the Suit Man in the Suit Man in the Suit Man in the Suit Man in the Suit Man in the Suit Man in the Suit Man in the Suit Man in the Suit Man in the Suit
Default Re: The next WWE Tryout

Roderick Strong
Man in the Suit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 05:49 AM   #35 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Japanese Puroresu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 948
Japanese Puroresu should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJapanese Puroresu should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJapanese Puroresu should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJapanese Puroresu should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJapanese Puroresu should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: The next WWE Tryout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantango View Post
That isn't "rare". Not to me anyway since I'm familiar with his early work in IWS.

Lol "burly". Being a fat fuck isn't because of his genetics. Otherwise the Usos would be super heavyweights, according to your logic. You also can't say that men don't fully grow into their bodies until 25 because everybody is different and grows at a different rate. You're making very broad generalisations here, you're saying Kevin Steen's borderline obesity is completely out of his hands and has nothing to do with poor fitness/diet? Give me a break and get off his dick.


Bray Wyatt is husky
Obviously rare is sarcastic, and the Rikishi was flat out obese. Most men stop growing in height ages 19-24. You however can grow bigger (wide and not fat) after that if you have the genetic make up. Steen isn't a small guy, it's plain as day and you're being a hypocritical twat about Steen and Wyatt. Obesity means grossly overweight. He's not grossly overweight. But you're on an internet forum and the guy in your av is considered obese by your standards so I'm just going to point out that you're a weak troll and leave it at that.
__________________
Quote:
This Is Sum Bull Man. I Knew This Match Was Gonna Happen Because On Raw When The Sheild Beat Team Hell No At The End Of The Match They Held The Tag Titles And They Did The Same To Kofi. Kane And Brian Better Win Or Its Gonna Be To Scripted
Japanese Puroresu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:34 AM   #36 (permalink)
Trent!
 
Mon Joxley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Radelaide
Posts: 1,186
Mon Joxley needs to take rep more seriousMon Joxley needs to take rep more seriousMon Joxley needs to take rep more seriousMon Joxley needs to take rep more seriousMon Joxley needs to take rep more seriousMon Joxley needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The next WWE Tryout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanese Puroresu View Post
Obviously rare is sarcastic, and the Rikishi was flat out obese. Most men stop growing in height ages 19-24. You however can grow bigger (wide and not fat) after that if you have the genetic make up. Steen isn't a small guy, it's plain as day and you're being a hypocritical twat about Steen and Wyatt. Obesity means grossly overweight. He's not grossly overweight. But you're on an internet forum and the guy in your av is considered obese by your standards so I'm just going to point out that you're a weak troll and leave it at that.
You're comparing a fatass like Steen to a guy like Bray Wyatt who actually has a bit of definition and doesn't have a giant beer gut, as well as with a former fucking Olympian and strongman in his twilight years. You have no argument.
__________________
Mon Joxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:50 AM   #37 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Al Borland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 1,292
Al Borland needs to make some friendsAl Borland needs to make some friendsAl Borland needs to make some friendsAl Borland needs to make some friendsAl Borland needs to make some friendsAl Borland needs to make some friendsAl Borland needs to make some friendsAl Borland needs to make some friendsAl Borland needs to make some friends
Default Re: The next WWE Tryout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantango View Post
You're comparing a fatass like Steen to a guy like Bray Wyatt who actually has a bit of definition and doesn't have a giant beer gut, as well as with a former fucking Olympian and strongman in his twilight years. You have no argument.
Bro BY takes up half the pool with dat dere beer gut

__________________
http://38.media.tumblr.com/9de9fd347d2d6ec9b4585fc31df9d2fa/tumblr_n7f72gaf9d1rqu47to1_500.jpg


No tears plz only dreams now
Al Borland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:58 AM   #38 (permalink)
Trent!
 
Mon Joxley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Radelaide
Posts: 1,186
Mon Joxley needs to take rep more seriousMon Joxley needs to take rep more seriousMon Joxley needs to take rep more seriousMon Joxley needs to take rep more seriousMon Joxley needs to take rep more seriousMon Joxley needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The next WWE Tryout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Borland View Post
Bro BY takes up half the pool with dat dere beer gut

You do realise that photo is at least 4 years old, right?


Pretty sure Steen would win the pencil test, regardless. Or lose, depending how you look at it.
__________________
Mon Joxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:43 AM   #39 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
ErickRowan_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: The doghouse
Posts: 1,574
ErickRowan_Fan needs to make some friendsErickRowan_Fan needs to make some friendsErickRowan_Fan needs to make some friendsErickRowan_Fan needs to make some friendsErickRowan_Fan needs to make some friendsErickRowan_Fan needs to make some friendsErickRowan_Fan needs to make some friendsErickRowan_Fan needs to make some friendsErickRowan_Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: The next WWE Tryout

Steen shouldn't do badly if he shows up in this condition.



__________________
Charisma personified

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DjlByCPtUvY/UhrlSgcLdJI/AAAAAAAAFuI/z1PpHDlNs9k/s1600/wyatt_playlist_314.jpg
ErickRowan_Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:45 AM   #40 (permalink)
The Loose Cannon
 
Klee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: <<<SOA>>>
Posts: 5,588
Klee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: The next WWE Tryout

Just give Steen and Zayn ample time to work together and I can;t see WWE not signing him.
__________________
Klee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios