Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Feb 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion
Thoughts on this weeks NXT.
Opener(Neville-breeze) made the night. Breeze was much better than I'd thought he'd be. Showed he can put on a decent match and he's not one of those guys who are just character.
Parker-Jordan was awful, because neither have any business beng in a wrestling ring.
Dallas-Rawley was one of the worst matches I think I've ever seen. I think, what, three moves happened in the match?. It disgraceful that Dallas is Champ and the big wigs think Rawley has potential.
Kofi-Rusev was good. Not as good as the opener, but worked well. I liked that they're making Rusev look good, yes, even though he lost, because the guy is gonna be a big deal.
All in all, it's a 7/10. two pretty damn solid matches outdid two mid-show shitstains. Fire dallas, fire Rawley, and for the love of God, can someone slap Cj parker?..then fire him?
NOT REMOVING THIS UNTIL...
1} Y2J either makes 10 IC title reigns,or gets another world title.
2) Ryback is fired.
3) Christian gets a decent WHC reign.
4) Tyson Kidd wins US or IC title.
5) CM Punk wins another world title.
6) The Uso's are given a shot. (3/3/14)
7) AJ Styles gets the TNA title. (BOUND FOR GLORY 2013!)
8) Austin Aries and Robbie Roode win all the gold.
9) Taeler Hendrix wins KO championship.
10) Nigel Mcguiness comes out of retirement.
"You fell out of a tree and broke your arm. Fuck you, have a slim jim" - Cm Punk
Thanks to RayW for this sig.