Most over-rated musical acts of all time - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-01-2013, 02:08 PM   #91 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
HitMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 898
HitMark has DAT HEATHitMark has DAT HEATHitMark has DAT HEAT
Default Re: Most over-rated musical acts of all time

I like beatles more than Elvis.
__________________
HitMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-01-2013, 02:45 PM   #92 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SSV Normandy
Posts: 10,678
Cliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth reading
Default Re: Most over-rated musical acts of all time

Timberlake

lol 20/20 experience P1 & 2. Overhyped trash.
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:00 PM   #93 (permalink)
Don't give up on the gravy
 
obby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 11,759
obby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Most over-rated musical acts of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy Byro View Post
Timberlake

lol 20/20 experience P1 & 2. Overhyped trash.
2
__________________
obby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:08 PM   #94 (permalink)
So it is written, so it shall come to pass.
 
Aficionado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Red Deer, Alberta
Posts: 2,913
Aficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new here
Default

Since Nirvana seems to be a consesus pick around here, it's safe to say I wouldn't see eye to eye with the majority when it comes to music. It's purely subjective, however, for those listing Nirvana as overrated, I'm interested in who you deem to be underrated by comparison.
__________________

Aficionado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:16 PM   #95 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
HitMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 898
HitMark has DAT HEATHitMark has DAT HEATHitMark has DAT HEAT
Default Re: Most over-rated musical acts of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficionado View Post
Since Nirvana seems to be a consesus pick around here, it's safe to say I wouldn't see eye to eye with the majority when it comes to music. It's purely subjective, however, for those listing Nirvana as overrated, I'm interested in who you deem to be underrated by comparison.

There's a separate thread for that.
__________________
HitMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:20 PM   #96 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
creepycrawl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,511
creepycrawl needs to take rep more seriouscreepycrawl needs to take rep more seriouscreepycrawl needs to take rep more seriouscreepycrawl needs to take rep more seriouscreepycrawl needs to take rep more seriouscreepycrawl needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Most over-rated musical acts of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficionado View Post
Since Nirvana seems to be a consesus pick around here, it's safe to say I wouldn't see eye to eye with the majority when it comes to music. It's purely subjective, however, for those listing Nirvana as overrated, I'm interested in who you deem to be underrated by comparison.
I have a recent post in the underrated thread. Nirvana gained so much from Kurt's death. Their popularity had faded a lot and then, all of sudden, Kurt is an instant legend the day he kills himself. People say Nevermind helped music. I disagree as it choked everything else out. All you heard being played was Grunge. The only Rock/Metal bands to enjoy any success during the Grunge era was GnR and Metallica.
creepycrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:27 PM   #97 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SSV Normandy
Posts: 10,678
Cliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth reading
Default Re: Most over-rated musical acts of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficionado View Post
Since Nirvana seems to be a consesus pick around here, it's safe to say I wouldn't see eye to eye with the majority when it comes to music. It's purely subjective, however, for those listing Nirvana as overrated, I'm interested in who you deem to be underrated by comparison.
Texas.
great band. Female vocalist aswell

Also not enough people know of Arcade fire. They should be alot bigger than they are.
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:38 PM   #98 (permalink)
DIRK
 
The Lady Killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 10,323
The Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whore
Default Re: Most over-rated musical acts of all time

Knew the thread was shit the moment I saw the first Beatles mention.
__________________




Credit: A$AP
The Lady Killer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:42 PM   #99 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM
Posts: 15,868
Chismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Most over-rated musical acts of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasThunder619 View Post
Seriously, what I mean, is that his point is completely irrelevant, because even though I like Paramore (Pop Punk, Pop Rock, Alternative Rock), I still listen to rock/metal, other genres and not only one. And I don't say that, for example, Skrillex is shit, just because I don't listen to dubstep, electronic, techno, whatever they are. They are shit to me, but I don't say it as a fact. I say it as my opinion. Unlike that poster, who said that Beatles are overrated. He said it as a fact, because he doesn't like them.
Stop being a douche.

Quote:
Though he's a fan of pop music, therefore his opinion in this case is irrelevant.
Chismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:46 PM   #100 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
etrbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,370
etrbaby needs to take rep more seriousetrbaby needs to take rep more seriousetrbaby needs to take rep more seriousetrbaby needs to take rep more seriousetrbaby needs to take rep more seriousetrbaby needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Most over-rated musical acts of all time

I would like to hear the opinion of why would someone mention Led Zeppelin as overrated..they're pretty much the greatest band of all times
etrbaby is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios