WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1 - Page 16 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #151 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Humbled
 
LBGetBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 4,682
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
Its not my fault you can't understand simple things, including not knowing common metaphors sorry.Pride in what? You're just making shit up too. I guess Jus Allah,Reef,Torae,Ruste Juxx,King Syze,King Mag,Kool G Rap etc are all secretly white right?

"blank stare"


Ya even though Dre nearly dropped Eminem for being white and was told to do so. Or how about latinos who were overlooked until Big Pun made it big(like Q-Unique). Race does play a part in hiphop, whether you like it or not. In the mainstream thats just how it is.



Who cares if they think the same as me or not?Like I said its all opinion. Also, am I the only one or not? Pick one and stick with it

Nothing that Vinnie does that doesn't separate from the pack? Then you're clearly just saying that because of me. Don't like him thats fine, thats your opinion but to say he's not different to me is absurd.

Yes Eminem is a white rapper, but thats the point you can't name very many and they usually die very quickly. Vanilla Ice,Bubba Sparxx,Asher Roth etc . Who has really stayed other than Eminem?Off the top of my head I can't think of many , especially ones that did something for hiphop. But you made my point, you can only name a couple in the mainstream but theres so many in the underground.

Apathy put it best"I never made it because I never tried to make you dance" and quite frankly try to tell me Paul Wall,Asher Roth or most of the mainstream isn't about dance music. Majority of it is

Bringing up JMJ and Primo just now was pointless. Obviously you didn't bring them up because you knew they didn't rsp. You had no clue about Eric B. Stop lying. Blank stare. Cry.



B-Real and the Beatnuts blew up way before Pun.
LBGetBack is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,138
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Except it's not. That's just what primarily underground rap fans want to believe.

Kanye West doesn't make music that makes people dance.
Eminem doesn't make music that makes people dance.
Nas doesn't make music that makes people dance.
Jay-Z doesn't make music that makes people dance.
2Pac didn't make music that made people dance.
Biggie didn't make music that made people dance.

Sure some of those guys might have a couple songs that people can dance to, but you don't have to make "dance music" to be mainstream.

There's even some new guys on the rise like Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole & Big K.R.I.T. who don't make music for people to dance.
Sorry I don't kiss mainstreams ass I truely am sorry that I offended you.

I never said Eminem,Nas,pac or Big make dance music. Quiet frankly adding 2 dead people defeats the point you're trying to make because I'm not even talking about 90's hiphop. I said majority, not all so including Eminem and Nas made no sense.

But thats fine, like I said too many variables to decide who's the best and thats that

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
Bringing up JMJ and Primo just now was pointless. Obviously you didn't bring them up because you knew they didn't rsp. You had no clue about Eric B. Stop lying. Blank stare. Cry.



B-Real and the Beatnuts blew up way before Pun.
"Blank stare" You miss the point entirely ... again

The beatnuts are sorely missed thats for sure even though I wasn't talking about them

Last edited by Clique; 10-07-2012 at 01:27 PM. Reason: double post
Stinger Fan is offline  
post #153 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
P.O.P., hold it down
 
Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Stop going back on your word bro. You said that the majority of mainstream was all about dance music.

But the majority of best selling and most popular rappers of all-time primarily didn't make dance music.

And lol at me kissing the mainstream artist's asses, if that's case then what are you doing to the underground artists?

Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer is offline  
post #154 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,138
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Stop going back on your word bro. You said that the majority of mainstream was all about dance music.

But the majority of best selling and most popular rappers of all-time primarily didn't make dance music.
Majority isn't all and I never once mentioned 90's rappers that died. Not complicated now is it? I guess it is to you

Oh well
Stinger Fan is offline  
post #155 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
P.O.P., hold it down
 
Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

So you say that majority of mainstream rappers are "all about dance music" but yet you don't want to include the most popular mainstream rappers ever who didn't make dance music.

Ok, got you.

Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer is offline  
post #156 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,138
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
So you say that majority of mainstream rappers are "all about dance music" but yet you don't want to include the most popular mainstream rappers ever.

Ok, got you.
Now I was talking about modern day. You still think I said all when I didn't

You just like making stuff up to fit your own arguments because you can't come up with some. You keep doing that because you think I'm a twat and thats fair. When people argue they tend to make shit up don't they?

Its cool though, to each his/her own
Stinger Fan is offline  
post #157 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Humbled
 
LBGetBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 4,682
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
"Blank stare" You miss the point entirely ... again

The beatnuts are sorely missed thats for sure even though I wasn't talking about them

You make your point just like some of your nerd favorites rap.....very awkwardly. Blank stare.

I brought up Beatnuts as Latinos who were successful.
LBGetBack is offline  
post #158 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
P.O.P., hold it down
 
Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
Now I was talking about modern day. You still think I said all when I didn't

You just like making stuff up to fit your own arguments because you can't come up with some. You keep doing that because you think I'm a twat and thats fair. When people argue they tend to make shit up don't they?

Its cool though, to each his/her own
Even modern day....

Jay-Z - Doesn't make "dance music"
Kanye - Doesn't make "dance music"
Nas - Doesn't make "dance music"
Eminem - Doesn't make "dance music"
Drake - For the most part, doesn't make dance music.
Wiz Khalifa - Doesn't make "dance music."
Big Sean - Has a couple dance songs but for the most part, doesn't make dance music.
Odd Future - Don't make dance music.
J. Cole - Doesn't make dance music.
Kendrick Lamar - Doesn't make dance music.
Mac Miller - For the most part, doesn't make dance music.
Lupe Fiasco - Doesn't make dance music.

I could go on and on.

Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer is offline  
post #159 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,138
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
You make your point just like some of your nerd favorites rap.....very awkwardly. Blank stare.

I brought up Beatnuts as Latinos who were successful.
My "nerd favorites".. LOL that was truly pathetic "blank stare"

The beatnuts aren't white? Fuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Even modern day....

Jay-Z - Doesn't make "dance music"
Kanye - Doesn't make "dance music"
Nas - Doesn't make "dance music"
Eminem - Doesn't make "dance music"
Drake - For the most part, doesn't make dance music.
Wiz Khalifa - Doesn't make "dance music."
Big Sean - Has a couple dance songs but for the most part, doesn't make dance music.
Odd Future - Don't make dance music.

I could go on and on.
I'll teach you something

ma·jor·i·ty   [muh-jawr-i-tee, -jor-] Show IPA
noun, plural ma·jor·i·ties.
1.
the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total

Not all but you keep insisting

Last edited by Clique; 10-07-2012 at 01:27 PM. Reason: double post
Stinger Fan is offline  
post #160 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
P.O.P., hold it down
 
Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

How many mainstream rappers do you think there are? There really aren't as many as you think. Especially since you limited it to only modern day.

Quick question, are you or were you ever a Mac Miller fan?

Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome