WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1 - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #121 (permalink)
P.O.P., hold it down
 
Notorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,402
Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

So what if the album came out almost 10 years ago?

And it isn't a "probably", it's a fact...the double album is Andre's album and Big Boi's album. That's common knowledge man.

No one trashed you because you brought up Celph's name, you're not mocked because you think he should be on the list. The sole reason you're "mocked" is because of the Eric B. thing and the fact that you're bashing Scarface, Andre 3000 & Black Thought, who are all widely considered good rappers, who all have been apart of classic albums, have classic songs, you even at one point called them trash.
__________________
Notorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #122 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,903
Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
So what if the album came out almost 10 years ago?

And it isn't a "probably", it's a fact...the double album is Andre's album and Big Boi's album. That's common knowledge man.

No one trashed you because you brought up Celph's name, you're not mocked because you think he should be on the list. The sole reason you're "mocked" is because of the Eric B. thing and the fact that you're bashing Scarface, Andre 3000 & Black Thought, who are all widely considered good rappers, who all have been apart of classic albums, have classic songs, you even at one point called them trash.
lol all I said was that it came out 10 years ago....relax. Now you're jsut looking for a reason

and yes I was trashed for bringing up underground names and no I never said they should be in a greatest of all time list.

Criteria keeps changing in this thread so oh well
Stinger Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:11 AM   #123 (permalink)
Humbled
 
LBGetBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 4,682
LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Not manning up and taking such a well deserved L shows a lack of integrity in my book. Just a poor showing trying to squirm out of it.

I said it like 3 pages ago, just take your L and sit down on this one!
LBGetBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #124 (permalink)
P.O.P., hold it down
 
Notorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,402
Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

You were "trashed" you bashed three legends in the rap game, said they were trash but on the other hand, started hyping up underground rappers who really haven't done shit in the game.
__________________
Notorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #125 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,903
Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
Not manning up and taking such a well deserved L shows a lack of integrity in my book. Just a poor showing trying to squirm out of it.

I said it like 3 pages ago, just take your L and sit down on this one!
Umm I did own up to my mistake but you keep insisting otherwise

But hey, I'm the elitist when I said I know more ... right? Ya its all bullshit
Stinger Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:22 AM   #126 (permalink)
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Choke2Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 21,896
Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
lol all I said was that it came out 10 years ago....relax. Now you're jsut looking for a reason

and yes I was trashed for bringing up underground names and no I never said they should be in a greatest of all time list.

Criteria keeps changing in this thread so oh well
No, the reason you get "trashed" is for calling Scarface, Andre 3000 and Black Thought (three excellent rappers) trash and "not deserving" while you have numerous times suggested that Eric B. of all people is more deserving.

It's funny how no one even gave a second look to the fact that you also called Q-Tip trash. Now granted, he's not as good as the other three but ATCQ are one of the greatest groups and ain't no way Q-Tip is trash.
__________________
Choke2Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #127 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,903
Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
You were "trashed" you bashed three legends in the rap game, said they were trash but on the other hand, started hyping up underground rappers who really haven't done shit in the game.
See there you go making things up to fit your own agenda. First you say I wasn't trashed which I clearly was. Call me an elitist yet I never once said I knew more but you're trying to do the same to me because you like them more than I do. They're legends because they've been mainstream and or been doing it longer. They've been in classics but thats purely opinion isn't it? Yet my opinion is wrong and you tell me the underground names never made classics but thats all opinion.

I never hyped up underground rappers so you need to get off that. Stop lying because I never said they should be on the greatest of all time list and I won't say that again.In fact I mentioned names like Guru,Slick Rick , and Kool G Rap in terms of guys who deserve it that are old school.

All you're doing is what you thought I did , its all opinion
Stinger Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:24 AM   #128 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Even though Andre hasn't had a solo album in a long time, he still has had great guest verses and he's recording songs for the Jimi Hendrix movie that he's going to be in so that will be more quality music coming from him in the future.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:26 AM   #129 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,903
Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Even though Andre hasn't had a solo album in a long time, he still has had great guest verses and he's recording songs for the Jimi Hendrix movie that he's going to be in so that will be more quality music coming from him in the future.
I never said Andre not having an album in a long time was a bad thing, just Notorious trying to think I was talking badly about Andre
Stinger Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:27 AM   #130 (permalink)
Humbled
 
LBGetBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 4,682
LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
Umm I did own up to my mistake but you keep insisting otherwise

But hey, I'm the elitist when I said I know more ... right? Ya its all bullshit

Nope. Your "explanation" was completely ridiculous. You "made a mistake in the heat of the moment"?? WHAT?

It's obvious you didn't know anything about Eric B. That's not a "mistake", that's just not knowing what you were talking about. You refuse to admit this, when it's obvious.
LBGetBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios