Isn't that the reason it was pushed back till the 18th? Pretty sure he is on the tracklist that was released so should still be good for that date.
This is starting to grab my interest to, RZA's "The Man With the Iron Fists" Soundtrack
1. The Black Keys / RZA : The Baddest Man Alive [produced by The Black Keys and The RZA]
2. Ghostface Killah / M.O.P. / Pharoahe Monch : Black Out [produced by Fizzy Womack]
3. Kanye West : White Dress [produced by Kanye West and The RZA]
4. The Revelations feat. Tre Williams : I Forgot To Be Your Lover [produced by Bob Perry]
5. Idol Warship [Talib Kweli / RES] : Get Your Way [produced by Frank Dukes and BadBadNotGood]
6. The Wu-Tang Clan / Kool G Rap : Rivers of Blood [produced by Frank Dukes and BadBadNotGood]
7. Method Man / Freddie Gibbs / Street Life : Built For This [produced by Frank Dukes]
8. Killa Sin : The Archer [produced by Frank Dukes]
9. RZA / Flatbush Zombies : Just Blowin' In The Wind [produced by The RZA]
10. Pusha T / Raekwon / Joell Ortiz : Tick, Tock [produced by Frank Dukes and S-1]
11. Corrine Bailey Rae : Chains [produced by Steven James Brown and Corrine Bailey Rae]
12. Francis Yip : Green Is The Mountain
13. The Wu-Tang Clan : Six Directions of Boxing [produced by Frank Dukes]
14. Mable John : Your Good Thing (Is About To Come To An End) [produced by Isaac Hayes and David Porter]
15. Wiz Khalifa / Ghostface Killah / Boy Jones : I Go Hard [produced by The RZA]
Some good looking tracks on there including what looks like a new solo track from Kanye
Looks fucking awesome. Pusha T/Raekwon/Joell Ortiz track is out and is sweet. The beat especially is dope.
GOOD Music leaked too. And agree with j.konig, it's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
Just saw this today and it saddens me to know that a man that cares this much about what goes on in the hoods around America, someone as REAL as Lupe is, is getting treated like shit because a bunch of ignorant, illiterate, gun slinging juveniles are calling him a bitch and then you have someone like 50 backing Keef up and supporting him is even more disheartening. For that alone I'm not picking up Street King Immortal nor will I support 50 in any way. On top of that you have people in the comments who are so confused, ignorant, and blind as to what is actually going on to the point that they're now calling Lupe a bitch. That he's scared of Keef and that's why he's quitting rap. That's not why he's quitting. He's quitting because rap is a sad, sorry, depressing pile of shit and that's proven by a good portion of the genre's listeners who don't have half a clue as to what rap actually is and support the shit "trap music" and phonies that are out there like Keef. How can you call this man real? Because he says he'll kill anybody? That kind of shit holds blacks back from ever progressing and it's sad to see a race be a detriment to itself and halt the progression of itself because of morons like this.
It's like Pac said, how can you be so real that you don't care about our communities? It's so backwards now. Those who try and contribute, give back, and progress society into something greater are now soft bitches while the uneducated middle school dropouts are being given the throne. I fear the future.
only the ladder is real. the climb is all there is.
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: iron throne
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread
i'm probably late to the party but Ab-Soul's album is fucking awesome. been a huge fan of Ab-Soul since i heard him on a Jay Rock mixtape in like 2007/8. finally got his CD and it's been on repeat in my car since. some really awesome trippy beats.