Hip Hop Discussion Thread - Page 338 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3371 of 6402 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 08:00 PM
P.O.P., hold it down
 
Notorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,487
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Does French Montana have any songs without features?

I feel like he relies heavily on features. That's basically what his catalog is to me. A catchy chorus with a feature by a bigger star or stars than him.

Notorious is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3372 of 6402 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 08:02 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

50 Cent won every beef he was involved in except vs Ross. Cam'ron/Jada & Styles ate him up in various songs, but Cam said 50 played a part in breaking up Dipset, and even though Kiss/P murdered 50, they really didn't affect him and Kiss/50 made a song in 09. Likewise, 50/Banks shit on Ross but nowadays Ross is outselling 50 with no problem. SKI might change that, I doubt it.

And from this tracklist, Mac & Cheese 3 has 8 solo songs, out of 21 (2 skits) . Intro went hard though (again, mainly from the production. Harry Fraud & French >>>>>)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
post #3373 of 6402 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 08:04 PM
LOLTNA
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Playoffs!
Posts: 10,999
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Ross wants Eminem aswell.

How do you rate his chances against Em ?



Quote:
Originally Posted by mattb425 from THE BOARD
Mid-Atlantic is The Godfather, New Japan is The Shawshank Redemption, ECW is Pulp Fiction, WCW is the Mass Effect video game series, and TNA is 2 Girls 1 Cup.
Cliffy is offline  
post #3374 of 6402 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 08:09 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Ross dissed Eminem 4 years ago and Eminem hasn't even addressed him, tells you enough. Em may be a shell of himself, but he can still kill (and triple Ross's sales) him no problem.

DAMN at Ma$e on "Grownups", didn't think he still had it in him. Still one of the all time flows in hip hop history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!

Last edited by Ether; 03-29-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Ether is offline  
post #3375 of 6402 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 11:48 PM
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 8,120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

can say all ya want about the features with french, his shit is fire


"tell that bitch gimme head...OCHOCINCO"


"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline  
post #3376 of 6402 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 11:54 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Ochocinco was garbage because of the features, all wack. Mixtape was dope though. Favorite tracks:
Diamonds
Triple Double
Last Of The Real
Intro

Mac With Da Cheese & Coke Wave 1 will always be his best projects though

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
post #3377 of 6402 (permalink) Old 03-30-2013, 01:00 AM
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 8,120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

ochocinco beat is FIRE. and i actually like diddys part and how the beat slows down.


"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline  
post #3378 of 6402 (permalink) Old 03-30-2013, 10:33 AM
MCMXCII
 
Jason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,631
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Problems is his worst song by far. A song he made to cater to the mainstream audience, I guess. If you're trying to get into A$AP Rocky, that's the last song to listen to.
Co-signed.

Terrible song.

I'd recommend giving Live.Love.A$AP a listen as an introduction. If you're not a fan of that you probably won't like anything by him.


Quote:
[12-26, 21:18] SPAZ
i can look at as much cock as i want on the internet



Jason is offline  
post #3379 of 6402 (permalink) Old 03-30-2013, 12:38 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Combat Analyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
That doesn't absolve all the drug dealers and especially big drug lords like "Nino Brown" from blame and mean they "aren't guilty". It just means its bigger than just them. They are replaceable spokes in the wheel to be sure, but they're guilty and a plague on the community just the same.

If we need a rapper quote on the topic, I'll go with Ice Cube -Us

And all y'all dope-dealers...
Your as bad as the po-lice- cause you're killers
You got rich when you started slangin' dope
But you ain't built us a supermarket
So we can spend our money with the blacks
Too busy buyin' gold an' Cadillacs
That's what ya doin' with the money that ya raisin'
Exploitin' us like the Caucasians did
For 400 years - I got 400 tears- for 400 peers
Died last year from gang-related crimes
That's why I got gang-related rhymes
You say so, IMO the powers at be are to blame.

Oh and anyone ever listen to some of John Cena's raps. His debut album sould over 100k in the first week and that was in 05, Guy got flow, and is a bigger star now than he was back than. Could've been a rap star.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c07d02b42a25747222354c0ff8a16a46/tumblr_mn2hipLFC11rgam01o1_r1_500.png


Black Is Beautiful


Spoiler for DrIllmatic:
Combat Analyst is offline  
post #3380 of 6402 (permalink) Old 03-30-2013, 12:39 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Combat Analyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVRO View Post
Co-signed.

Terrible song.

I'd recommend giving Live.Love.A$AP a listen as an introduction. If you're not a fan of that you probably won't like anything by him.
Problems was a good song. People just don't like party music.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c07d02b42a25747222354c0ff8a16a46/tumblr_mn2hipLFC11rgam01o1_r1_500.png


Black Is Beautiful


Spoiler for DrIllmatic:
Combat Analyst is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome