Hip Hop Discussion Thread - Page 318 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #3171 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

That Inspectah Deck album is hot from the songs I've listened to, Budden was ehhhhh, and the rest I haven't listened to. For the ones coming out I'll look at Pap's (some tracks), Ghostface, Kweli, Styles, and maybe Cudi
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #3172 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,576
Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
That Inspectah Deck album is hot from the songs I've listened to, Budden was ehhhhh, and the rest I haven't listened to. For the ones coming out I'll look at Pap's (some tracks), Ghostface, Kweli, Styles, and maybe Cudi
Yah Czarface has gotten some pretty solid reviews so far. I personally can't wait for Talib and Ghostface albums myself. I haven't heard the Joe Budden album myself yet but I wanna check it out soon
Stinger Fan is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 09:14 PM   #3173 (permalink)
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 8,047
GOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

hope wu tang can come thru with a 20 year anniversary album
__________________

"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #3174 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Is anyone here a Noreaga fan? If so, can you put me on to him? I just listened to God's Favorite, N.O.R.E, & The War Report 2 (although deleting this one was mainly due to Capone) and I deleted all of them by the end. There's some good cuts on the albums though, don't get me wrong. I just can't get into him for some reason
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #3175 (permalink)
Humbled
 
LBGetBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 4,682
LBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Is anyone here a Noreaga fan? If so, can you put me on to him? I just listened to God's Favorite, N.O.R.E, & The War Report 2 (although deleting this one was mainly due to Capone) and I deleted all of them by the end. There's some good cuts on the albums though, don't get me wrong. I just can't get into him for some reason
Just get the first CNN album - The War Report. Everything else is spotty.
LBGetBack is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #3176 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

I've heard some people say N.O.R.E. is a classic though. And while it has a classic song (Banned From TV), I disagree. I deleted the album with no second thought, and War Report 2 was really good to me. A no Capone version would be awesome, his voice annoys the fuck out of me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #3177 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread




HEAT
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #3178 (permalink)
STOCKING STUFFER
 
STUFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 3,481
STUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on rep
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

http://www.hulkshare.com/qn1ud1lyjitc

__________________

STUFF is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #3179 (permalink)
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,247
Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Decent song from Drake but not really fan of the beat.
__________________
Notorious is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 06:20 PM   #3180 (permalink)
MCMXCII
 
A$AP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,374
A$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Drake went hard at every body.

Can't deny the heat in this track.
A$AP is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios