Hip Hop Discussion Thread - Page 316 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 09:10 PM   #3151 (permalink)
Humbled
 
LBGetBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 4,682
LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat Analyst View Post



His best albums were Reasonable Doubt, The Blueprint, The Black Album & American Gangster.

The first two, yeah. But I'll take Vol. 1 over Black Album and American Gangster anyday. Black Album he was doing that Young Chris whispery flow shit way too much. Mad annoying. American Gangster was good, but it just didn't hit me like that. It just felt like Jay was acting by that point. I didn't believe it.

Where I'm From and Imaginary Player are top 5 Jay songs. His bars and flow where just sharper in '97 than they were in 03 or 07. That's not to say those weren't good albums. But Vol. 1 was a couple wack radio attempt songs away from being his BEST album IMO.

Last edited by LBGetBack : 03-02-2013 at 09:15 PM.
LBGetBack is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #3152 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

I can't get into Black Album now, maybe because I played it so much as a kid/pre-teen that I just find the album old. I try to add it to my Ipod every few months but I can't get through it. AG is great outside of Hello Brooklyn 2.0 (which grew on me) & I Know. If I was ranking Jay albums:
Blueprint
RD
Black Album (only for the impact it had)
Vol 1/AG
AG/Vol 1/Vol 2
Vol 2/Vol 1/AG
Dynasty
Vol 3
Blueprint 3
WTT
Blueprint 2
Kingdom Come

Never listened to the R Kelly collabs, and I can't make up my mind with Vol 1/2/AG. I just listened to Vol 2 today and it's waaaay better than I remembered,
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!

Last edited by Ether : 03-02-2013 at 09:48 PM.
Ether is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 08:39 AM   #3153 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,421
Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread


Stinger Fan is online now  
Old 03-03-2013, 11:54 AM   #3154 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,421
Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
Unbelievable how you either can't comprehend what your reading, can't express your point in writing, and are so dishonest that you even typed that mess.....seemingly purposely either mis-representing what I wrote or flat out misunderstanding. Whether it's intentional or not, it's pretty disgusting.


Most of the songs you post SUCK ASS. That's my opinion. So now you like Xzibit and PMD and Deck? You didn't like them on the basis of the CLASSIC material they made, but when they rock with your little "underground" favorites, NOW they're cool? Fuck outta here. For the record, Italians and Isreali's = WHITE to me.

You're pretentious as hell, on that "I like underground" and "most of you like mainstream". No, you like your little subgenre, and you define it as underground. We talk about Big K.R.I.T. and Little Brother and Black Milk and so on, and you don't have SHIT to say on them because they don't fit into YOUR lane that you like and define as "underground".

And really now....you're not done. You keep saying that and you keep replying. You don't even have the integrity to stick to that, so why would you have the integrity to have an HONEST discussion?
I really didn't want to post this, but I Just had to .I'm not going to say"i wont respond" either but I just have to say this because you're so fucking full of your own shit, your head is shoved incredibly far up your own ass as to FLAT OUT LIE, then call ME the liar that I can't take it. So, lets start.

So you change what I wrote so thats ok(pletny of times), but me actually QUOTING your ignorance and what I did was disgusting?Jeeze how arrogant can you be? You know you're wrong and can't handle it. You claim I said"go get a gf" when I didn't say it in that way at all.You're changing what I wrote to suit your own claims because you're wrong ,even look at what I posted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
Get a gf, if you have one take her out,
I said IF, but you claimed I didn't so you're wrong.

Who said I never liked Xzibit or PMD before they did tracks with guys I liked? You're making things up again and constantly changing shit to suit you. I don't need to justify anything to you but I said a million times I post stuff because some guys people might like and having tracks with bigger names maybe gets them to be more recognized because of interest in bigger names.You missed that because you WANT me to hate blacks for some reason despite not even knowing a thing about me,the people i've hung out with or even my own family members. You keep backpedaling and don't want to own up to the shit you write.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
I love hiphop of all kinds like Wu Tang,DITC,MOP,Mobb Deep etc but just because I don't post their videos doesn't mean I hate them but you're too ignorant to see it.
^Missed that didn't you?Of course, it doesn't suit your argument.

How am I pretenious? I never once said"my music is better and what you listen to is crap" you assume I do because of an argument that happened 4-5 months ago to which you misunderstood then too.As for"underground", I never made it up to suit myself at all. I like certain guys that are underground never did I shut out anyone else and say they aren't underground. Where do you come up with this shit?I didn't comment on Big K.R.I.T or Little Brother simply because I don't listen to them, its not becuase they"not my lane" like you think, I just never heard their music. Whats the point in me saying"they suck!" when I don't listen to them? Its ignorant. Btw,Big K.R.I.T is on Atlantic Records and Little Brother is on Def Jam, now I don't know everything about hiphop but those are hardly underground labels by any means.For some reason you assume I believe who I like is better than anyone when I said"to each his own" plenty of times. Don't believe me? Here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
Fair enough, to each his own thats whats great about hiphop and music in general. We all have our favorites and our own opinions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
Thats fine , I'm not going to hate someone for not liking the same music not that you would or should care anyways
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
. Its hiphop, I don't like some things posted do I go around bitching about it or red repping people? No I don't. Thats just stupid to do.
I never once made it about underground vs mainstream YOU DID. The videos I posted, i never once said"this is better than what you hear on mainstream" . I only gave a quick description of whats being said and who's on it. Nothing else, so where did you get me being pretentious from?An argument from 5 months ago that you misunderstood because I don't like your favorites? Big fucking deal, grow the fuck up.It was YOU who commented on nearly every video I posted talking shit, and never once did I do the same to you like YOU EVEN ADMITTED ,so who's the pretentious one?

You hide behind"its my opinion" yet thats ok but my opinion is wrong and pretenious because you don't agree? Thats ridiculous . You keep saying I post things of"the same lane" yet how on earth is Revolution of the Mind,Swollen Members,Army of the Pharaohs, Reks or Sabac the SAME LANE?Gun talk? Sure thats Army but only as a group I'll give you that as individuals completely different ball game.Outerspace aren't about guns,East Coast Avengers is politic as is Revolution of the Mind AND Jedi Mind Tricks,Apathy and reks are probably "general hiphop", Swollen Members is more alternative(with darker themes) so how on earth are they the same?Thats just a couple of who I listen to,they all have different messages and vastly DIFFERENT rappers of varying skill. You're making shit up to suit you

No one said you can't express your opinion on the music I post. Once again you lied that I said"don't write anything". I said"if you don't like it, don't listen"which is incredibly simple concept that you apparently can't comprehend. You keep on insisting I do stuff that YOU do. You must be crazy. You said I post"songs no one cares about" and"local youtube rappers",now its"Mosts songs suck ass"? Its incredibly arrogant thing to say but you kinda changed what you're saying and IDK why.

So you insinuated that I'm racist but try to ignore it because you looked like a fool then say Jews and Italians are all white to you? Who are YOU to say that?What kind of ignorance is that? Jews are classified as their own race but you're ignorant to know that. Goto school and learn something,fool.

Its funny how you pick and choose what to respond to because you know you're wrong. IDK why I ever said I'm done, its hilarious owning you so badly. Its funny how baseless your arguments are, claiming I said shit without quoting yet me quoting myself owning you makes it all the better and worth it going back on my word.
You also claim I said"you don't see me bitching about black rappers" when in fact I said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
IDC who you post but you don't see me bitching, like I said. I don't care for quite a bit of videos posted but you don't see me singling people out trying to say"why does this video gotta be only black guys in it?" or"pft no one cares they suck my music is better!!!" you don't see me doing that do you? No.
I'm not the liar, YOU ARE.YOU brought race into it,NOT ME then claimed that I brought it up? Get off my nuts bitch, its been fun owning the fuck out of you.You got nothing!I quoted myself just to own you. Go away now little boy. Time to take your losses and MOVE ON. You're wrong and will back out and say more bullshit claiming shit that didn't happen.
Stinger Fan is online now  
Old 03-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #3155 (permalink)
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 8,019
GOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

well to be fair nastradamus was indeed the worst nas album ever
__________________

"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 01:53 PM   #3156 (permalink)
Humbled
 
LBGetBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 4,682
LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

LOL, this kid said Little Brother is on Def Jam. LOL.

LB was on Atlantic Records for one album in 2005. Get a clue. LB isn't even together as a group anymore, they're all doing their solo stuff.

KRIT just signed to Def Jam for his first official album last year, the bulk of the music he put out wasn't on Def Jam.

I knew you didn't know SHIT outside of your lane. I stopped reading at that point. Now, tell me how you are done for the FIFTH time, but write another emo essay. You mad as shit. This is hilarious and I'm honestly curious just how far youll keep going.....ranting, raving, crying and lying and then getting caught up on semantics to claim you're not lying. LOL.

Last edited by LBGetBack : 03-03-2013 at 02:01 PM.
LBGetBack is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #3157 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
MECCA1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: the $
Posts: 511
MECCA1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMECCA1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMECCA1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMECCA1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMECCA1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default ...now listen

MECCA1 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #3158 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,421
Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
LOL, this kid said Little Brother is on Def Jam. LOL.

LB was on Atlantic Records for one album in 2005. Get a clue. LB isn't even together as a group anymore, they're all doing their solo stuff.

KRIT just signed to Def Jam for his first official album last year, the bulk of the music he put out wasn't on Def Jam.

I knew you didn't know SHIT outside of your lane. I stopped reading at that point. Now, tell me how you are done for the FIFTH time, but write another emo essay. You mad as shit. This is hilarious and I'm honestly curious just how far youll keep going.....ranting, raving, crying and lying and then getting caught up on semantics to claim you're not lying. LOL.
Actually yes you are right. I did in fact say little brother is on def jam and Big K.R.I.T is on Atlantic which is not right but it was a mere typo , one that I admit to. It should be the otherway around, but I edited the text a few times. It happens, but my point isn't wrong. I also never said little brother is still a group. Saying I don't know shit outside of "my lane" is absurd seeing as it was a typo not an error and btw since you're too stupid,Phonte was featured on an Apathy album "Wanna Snuggle" the song being "True Love". Its not as if I said"little brother is on interscope". You're nit picking because you got nothing else

But hey, you have YET to explain why the things I post are "the same lane". In fact, what is the same lane to you? Same rappers or same style/meaning? I posted several songs explain to me how they're all the same

Explain

5 mics by Reks is the same as The Oracle by Vinnie Paz
Cheesesteaks by Vinnie is the same as Uncomon Valor verse by R.A. The Rugged Man
Die for my People by ROTM is the same as Stop What Ya doing by Apathy and Celph Titled
When I die by Ill Bill is the same as Strapped Wit A Whut by Ruste Juxx


Fuck it,you're too ignorant I'll do it for you


5 mics by Reks = homage to past rappers who died,Big Pun,Biggie,Big L and Pac
Oracle by Vinnie Paz = More violent gritty, no one real message
Cheesesteaks by Vinnie Paz = A song about Philadelphia
Uncommon Valor by R.A. The Rugged Man = Paying homage to his father who fought in the Vietnam war
Die for My People by ROTM = Song about Iran,false lies about the army people who gave up their lives over there for a worthless war
Stop What Ya doing by Apathy and Celph = No real message here either,just showing off lyrical ability, talking about being better
When I die by Ill Bill = Talking about how his Uncle means a lot to him ,how his death impacted him and that one day he hopes to be in heaven too
Strapped Wit A Whut by Ruste Juxx = Just like you said, nothing special about this song either guns etc


So again HOW are they "The same lane"?

You claim to only read that part, which is bullshit. You got nothing because of how wrong you are.You got owned so badly you're running away now. Which is about time,run along now little boy. Go get owned somewhere else

Kid lol I'm probably older than this clown
Stinger Fan is online now  
Old 03-03-2013, 03:47 PM   #3159 (permalink)
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88
 
Notorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,160
Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

This argument is tired, man. Both of you need to just let it go. You guys have been bickering over this for too long and it's annoying to be quite honest. Let that shit go.
__________________
Notorious is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 04:05 PM   #3160 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,421
Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
This argument is tired, man. Both of you need to just let it go. You guys have been bickering over this for too long and it's annoying to be quite honest. Let that shit go.
You are right,it is annoying and I couldn't agree more. I repped you for it
Stinger Fan is online now  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios