Hip Hop Discussion Thread - Page 309 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 10:29 PM   #3081 (permalink)
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 8,053
GOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

and stinger continues to post shit songs like a troll
__________________

"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-24-2013, 10:49 PM   #3082 (permalink)
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,266
Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

This year has been so dry. Has anything good other than LongLiveA$AP and New Jet City came out?
__________________
Notorious is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 07:31 AM   #3083 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,635
Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
True hip hop? What does that even mean?
Pay attention to the music. Listen to the words. Put the lyrics into your favorite rappers mouth and you'd love it. You say I only post music about guns and since I posted something different about real shit and yet I'm still wrong. LOL Know whats funny? You're soo butt hurt over something that shouldn't, it has no effect on your life at all lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
Just a term the hipsters use to describe artists they like that don't get as much attention as they think they deserve. Or any song that isn't blatantly talking about money, drugs, sex, or alcohol.
Wait I'm a hipster? Far from it,thats quite the bold statement.Did you even listen to the lyrics of the song at all? Its funny, first its I only listen to white guys(far from true),then its all gun talk everyguy I post is the same(also not true) and now I'm a hipster because I post a song about real shit? You can't have it your way whenever it suits you

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD View Post
and stinger continues to post shit songs like a troll
Wait why am I a troll?Because a couple people hate stuff that I post? lol I'm not going to stop because some clown tried to call me racist. I'll ask this, "shit song" did you listen to it? Or just assume that it sucks because you're not into the underground as someone like me? Again, nothing against not liking it but I'm willing to bet, put the lyrics in someone else's mouth and you'd like it
Stinger Fan is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 10:56 AM   #3084 (permalink)
Old School
 
Olympus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: With my auntie and uncle in Bel Air
Posts: 4,782
Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

I wasn't talking about YOU specifically, but rather the people who use the term in general. I also never made any of those comments and was never involved in any of that crap. This is the first time I've ever made a comment that was even loosely based on a post of yours.

The term "real hip hop" is fucking stupid. Has no solid, definitive definition and is completely subjective. Hip hop is a genre and just because you prefer one style or one artist or group to another doesn't make it any more hip hop. It's all under the same umbrella.
__________________
Olympus is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:28 AM   #3085 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,635
Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
I wasn't talking about YOU specifically, but rather the people who use the term in general. I also never made any of those comments and was never involved in any of that crap. This is the first time I've ever made a comment that was even loosely based on a post of yours.

The term "real hip hop" is fucking stupid. Has no solid, definitive definition and is completely subjective. Hip hop is a genre and just because you prefer one style or one artist or group to another doesn't make it any more hip hop. It's all under the same umbrella.
Its just a term, I'm not saying my music tastes are better than anyones. Its just the general perception of hiphop supposing to be about "real talk" life etc which is why I used that. Its just a term I used so people can get a better grasp as to what the song is about. Maybe I should have put it in quotations which would be my mistake and for that I do apologize
Stinger Fan is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 01:44 PM   #3086 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
This year has been so dry. Has anything good other than LongLiveA$AP and New Jet City came out?
Nope
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #3087 (permalink)
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,266
Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

I like Drake's music but that Started from the Bottom shit is just lame.
__________________
Notorious is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 02:25 PM   #3088 (permalink)
Humbled
 
LBGetBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 4,682
LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
Pay attention to the music. Listen to the words. Put the lyrics into your favorite rappers mouth and you'd love it. You say I only post music about guns and since I posted something different about real shit and yet I'm still wrong. LOL Know whats funny? You're soo butt hurt over something that shouldn't, it has no effect on your life at all lol
Dog, who hurt you? For real? You post like you're real damaged.

All I did was ask a question. What is "true hip hop"? That's all I said.

Figures your overdefensive ass uses that as your signal to flip out and start ranting. Good God.

Also, I don't recall EVER saying all you post is about guns. I was responding to that ONE specific song you posted, that I said was just mediocre, generic, tough gun talk.

Stop trying to be a victim. Shit is tired.

Last edited by LBGetBack : 02-25-2013 at 02:28 PM.
LBGetBack is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 03:31 PM   #3089 (permalink)
HE'S FAT
 
Rocky Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,718
Rocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expectnomercy316 View Post
Just watched the 95 source awards, death row perfomance. Dj quik was one crazy ..... "i like to dedicate this one to my fiance", mc eiht hahahaha. quik was looking dead at eiht that night, the west coast bullied them .....z in the own state that day.
yeah Quik demolished Eiht's career with Dollaz and Sense, one of the hardest disses ever from one of Compton's very best to another

"E-I-H-T.. or should I continue ? yeah you left out the G cause the G ain't in you"
__________________
Rocky Mark is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #3090 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread



Best remix of that song I've heard, checking some EPs dude put out after hearing this. Fucking fire
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios