Hip Hop Discussion Thread - Page 149 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 09:18 PM   #1481 (permalink)
It's Coming.
 
Bob the Jobber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 4,111
Bob the Jobber Bob the Jobber Bob the Jobber Bob the Jobber Bob the Jobber Bob the Jobber Bob the Jobber Bob the Jobber Bob the Jobber Bob the Jobber Bob the Jobber
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
Drop 3 straight albums that debut in the #1 spot?
Meaningless in terms of mainstream impact. How many big singles has the guy had? That's where the industry is now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat Analyst View Post
That's still not an excuse to say he's wack
Nas to younger fans is like that old man constantly trying to lecture you. It just doesn't connect.
Bob the Jobber is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #1482 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat Analyst View Post
Exactly
Pac: Tyga, Drake, Meek, Wale, Stalley, Gunplay
BIG: Wayne, Drake, Nicki, Tyga, Meek, Ross, Wale

That's all who they would've made songs with
We have no idea who they would have made songs with And before you say they would have just to stay relevant, I don't see Jay-Z hitting up anyone that you mentioned there any time soon. B.I.G and Tyga, what a fucking disaster. Sounds like what some wannabe DJ would make on youtube.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
Old 11-08-2012, 09:24 PM   #1483 (permalink)
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88
 
Notorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,048
Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

While I couldn't the name individual rappers BIG/Pac would've worked with...what mainstream or borderline mainstream rapper hasn't worked with Drake, Wayne, Nicki or Ross?
__________________
Notorious is online now  
Old 11-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #1484 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

50 Cent
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
Old 11-08-2012, 09:27 PM   #1485 (permalink)
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88
 
Notorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,048
Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

And we know why.

He's an exception

I doubt BIG would've dissed any other mainstream rapper that wasn't apart of his label like 50 did, as far Pac it depends on if he would've still been going insane.
__________________
Notorious is online now  
Old 11-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #1486 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

I'm not saying Pac or BIG wouldn't have worked with them, I was talking about Tyga/Meek/Stalley/Gunplay/Wale, all irrelevant except Meek who will be irrelevant very soon unless he keeps his mixtape game strong.

I have no idea how Ambition went gold, his next album won't even break 100k week one I bet.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
Old 11-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #1487 (permalink)
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88
 
Notorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,048
Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Oh yeah I don't know about those guys, thought you were referring to Wayne/Drake/Nicki/Ross.

Yeah I don't see them working with the likes of Meek, Wale, Tyga, etc.

You don't see Jay, Nas, Em, etc. working with them.
__________________
Notorious is online now  
Old 11-08-2012, 09:34 PM   #1488 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Nas is on Meek's album
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
Old 11-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #1489 (permalink)
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88
 
Notorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,048
Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

He is? Oh yeah, he's on that Maybach Curtains track

Shows how much I've paid attention to it
__________________
Notorious is online now  
Old 11-08-2012, 10:07 PM   #1490 (permalink)
HE'S FAT
 
Rocky Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,649
Rocky Mark Rocky Mark Rocky Mark Rocky Mark Rocky Mark Rocky Mark Rocky Mark Rocky Mark Rocky Mark Rocky Mark Rocky Mark
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
The worst stan comment I saw was from an Eminem stan. Somebody asked "who would win in a rap battle, Cassidy or Eminem" and this idiot said "Em and Cass will tell you that". I couldn't believe it, has Cassidy even mentioned Eminem once? Does Eminem even know who Cassidy is?
don't even get me started on Eminem stans " WITHOUTZ EMINEM RAP WILL GO RIP"

I actually like eminem's old tracks tbh, but his fan(girl)s are terrible
__________________
Rocky Mark is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios