Hip Hop Discussion Thread - Page 114 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1131 of 6402 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 08:30 PM
MCMXCII
 
A$AP'S CANADIAN CHRI$TMAS CAROL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,623
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Shyne is an irrelevant bum who will namedrop anyone to get attention again. How many times has he namedropped Diddy in the past few months? 250? He got raped in prison multiple times, his voice changed, and his career is over. Feel bad Diddy fucked him over, but that's Diddy
coooold blooded.






A$AP'S CANADIAN CHRI$TMAS CAROL is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1132 of 6402 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
He's got a right to go at Puff though.
He can't blame Puff for ending his career. Alot of been people have been fucked by Bad Boy. The LOX got fucked by Diddy, 5 years later Jada has a #3 album and I think he sold like 130k week one or something. The main reason Shyne is irrelevant now is his voice. I was cringing when I heard him on The Carter 4 outro. He could spit the best rhymes of his career and it won't matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
post #1133 of 6402 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 08:36 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

ScHoolboy Q ‏@ScHoolBoyQ
We all know @OriginalSHyne AIN'T EATIN!!!!! .....H ain't Had a Hot verse since 01



Nipsey Hussle ‏@NipseyHussle
If Shyne ever make it bac to the states...somebody tell cuz his west coast pass is revoked.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
post #1134 of 6402 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 08:49 PM
Humbled
 
LBGetBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 4,682
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
He can't blame Puff for ending his career. Alot of been people have been fucked by Bad Boy. The LOX got fucked by Diddy, 5 years later Jada has a #3 album and I think he sold like 130k week one or something. The main reason Shyne is irrelevant now is his voice. I was cringing when I heard him on The Carter 4 outro. He could spit the best rhymes of his career and it won't matter
LOL, this is about more than his career, it's about his life.

He BUSTED HIS GUN and DID A BID for that grimy little bastard. He should be set for life.

Not saying what he did was right whatsoever, either. Just saying Puff should make sure the dumb bastard is set for riding for him like that.

And I think being in jail for almost 10 years can do quite a bit of damage to one's career. There aren't many rappers who are still doing well that were out when Shyne came out.

Jada never went away for 9 years. And yes, Jada is much better rapper than Shyne. But that has nothing to do with this discussion.
LBGetBack is offline  
post #1135 of 6402 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 08:55 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

I'm talking about straight from a musical standpoint, like that "You're Welcome" joint that was horrible. Diddy is a snake, everyone knows this. And about 2 weeks ago on the radio he was calling out Ricky Rozay. Rozay is a fake, former C.O, but what does that have to do with Shyne? Why should he care? Absolutely nobody is checking for Shyne in 2012, and he's just namedropping anyone he can to get attention again. Diddy, Rick Ross, Kendrick. You don't see Jada whining every other week that Diddy did him and the LOX wrong and they ruined their momentum. Has Mase ever made a Diddy diss? I don't recall one, and he got did wrong by Diddy too

Yeah, Shyne got the worst of it, but still. Didn't Shyne and Diddy just make peace a year ago too? What happened to tht?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
post #1136 of 6402 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 09:04 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 6,078
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
ScHoolboy Q ‏@ScHoolBoyQ
We all know @OriginalSHyne AIN'T EATIN!!!!! .....H ain't Had a Hot verse since 01



Nipsey Hussle ‏@NipseyHussle
If Shyne ever make it bac to the states...somebody tell cuz his west coast pass is revoked.



That's fucking hilarious..




Btw, Dreams & nightmares leaked.. It's actually not that bad imo
#Mark is offline  
post #1137 of 6402 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 09:11 PM
MCMXCII
 
A$AP'S CANADIAN CHRI$TMAS CAROL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,623
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

That face though lmfao






A$AP'S CANADIAN CHRI$TMAS CAROL is offline  
post #1138 of 6402 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Humbled
 
LBGetBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 4,682
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
I'm talking about straight from a musical standpoint, like that "You're Welcome" joint that was horrible. Diddy is a snake, everyone knows this. And about 2 weeks ago on the radio he was calling out Ricky Rozay. Rozay is a fake, former C.O, but what does that have to do with Shyne? Why should he care? Absolutely nobody is checking for Shyne in 2012, and he's just namedropping anyone he can to get attention again. Diddy, Rick Ross, Kendrick. You don't see Jada whining every other week that Diddy did him and the LOX wrong and they ruined their momentum. Has Mase ever made a Diddy diss? I don't recall one, and he got did wrong by Diddy too

Yeah, Shyne got the worst of it, but still. Didn't Shyne and Diddy just make peace a year ago too? What happened to tht?

You can't really expect somone to have any kind of musical career after a 9 YEAR jail bid. That's a long ass time.

Also can't really expect a man who shot somone in a NYC club while being a somewhat visible figure, to behave rationally, especially after a 9 year bid. I can't really fault him for shitting on people who he thinks deserve it. What's he got to lose?

Can't compare Mase or the Lox or anyone else to his situation. There's a world of difference between a bad contract and a 9 year bid(and probably a bad contract too).

I never mistook Shyne for a real thoughtful man, throw in the long jail bid, bitterness, etc. I don't blame him. Don't really see the anger some cats are expressing towards him. One, I take a bit of pity on him, and two, I don't take what he says seriously anyway. Really, what's it matter?
LBGetBack is offline  
post #1139 of 6402 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 09:19 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
I don't take what he says seriously anyway. Really, what's it matter?
agreed, but what happened to this?



Wasn't this a few months ago too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
post #1140 of 6402 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 09:20 PM
Moderator
 
The Architect Of Christmas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,466
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

MEEK!

The Architect Of Christmas is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome