Pop Music Discussion Thread - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 1Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 1304 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 09:54 PM
HOPE
 
Seven Days of Kolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Behind Blue Eyes
Posts: 12,182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Pop Music Discussion Thread

Is it the video of it, or just the song? If it's the song and in high enough quality, can you link me please? All I've got is shit.

Seven Days of Kolo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 1304 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 10:02 PM
Straight From Hell
 
bruteshot74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,066
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Pop Music Discussion Thread

I only got garbage for quality to
bruteshot74 is offline  
post #123 of 1304 (permalink) Old 08-09-2010, 04:59 PM
DOOMED
 
Role Model's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 33,091
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Pop Music Discussion Thread

finally listened to that Lights acoustic ep, great stuff, need a new album. the Rancid cover is rather brilliant.

Role Model is offline  
post #124 of 1304 (permalink) Old 08-09-2010, 05:11 PM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,289
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Pop Music Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huganomics View Post

I am a HUGE fan of Taylor Swift(I don't really consider her country anymore). The entire Fearless album is great, with the only exceptions being Tell Me Why which I pretty much hate, and Fifteen which I never really got all the talk about. Can't wait for her new upcoming album.
Meh she's just as much country as any of the other pop country artists like Carrie Underwood...which is not much.

I liked her debut album alot more than Fearless. I mean alot more. It's not even close. I do enjoy the song Fearless though. It's my favorite off of that album. Teardrops on my Guitar, Our Song, Tim McGraw and so on are better than anything on Fearless.



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
post #125 of 1304 (permalink) Old 08-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Still racing out at the Trestles
Posts: 4,813
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Pop Music Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Meh she's just as much country as any of the other pop country artists like Carrie Underwood...which is not much.

I liked her debut album alot more than Fearless. I mean alot more. It's not even close. I do enjoy the song Fearless though. It's my favorite off of that album. Teardrops on my Guitar, Our Song, Tim McGraw and so on are better than anything on Fearless.
Interesting...I was kinda indifferent to her before Love Story came out. I thought her first album was decent(all of the songs you mentioned are good enough, Tied Together With A Smile would probably be my favorite though), but there wasn't anything that great IMO, while there's AT LEAST 5 great and extremely catchy songs on Fearless(Love Story, Hey Stephen, The Best Day, The Way I Loved You, and White Horse are probably the best on there), and I regularly listen to everything except the two songs I mentioned specifically disliking.


I actually HATED Fearless(the song) at first, but it's grown on me since.

Though the Fearless:Unlimited Edition album might even be better than Fearless, as you've got 4 great songs and Superstar, the latter which I really don't like at all. Untouchable is probably my second favorite Taylor song, only behind Crazier, which funnily enough is from the soundtrack for the fucking Hannah Montana Movie.


Last edited by Huganomics; 08-10-2010 at 02:22 AM.
Huganomics is offline  
post #126 of 1304 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Straight From Hell
 
bruteshot74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,066
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Pop Music Discussion Thread

Hey Monday EP is out
bruteshot74 is offline  
post #127 of 1304 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 08:11 PM
HOPE
 
Seven Days of Kolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Behind Blue Eyes
Posts: 12,182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Pop Music Discussion Thread

Hey Monday EP is great. My favourite song is still Wish You Were Here, but Cassadee's voice owns throughout the entire EP.

Now we just need an actual full album.

Seven Days of Kolo is offline  
post #128 of 1304 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 09:44 PM
Straight From Hell
 
bruteshot74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,066
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Pop Music Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkB Hulk View Post
Hey Monday EP is great. My favourite song is still Wish You Were Here, but Cassadee's voice owns throughout the entire EP.

Now we just need an actual full album.
Her voice is so good, I am loving the whole EP, cannot stop listening to it. I agree, need full album asap.
bruteshot74 is offline  
post #129 of 1304 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 09:59 PM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,289
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Pop Music Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huganomics View Post
Interesting...I was kinda indifferent to her before Love Story came out. I thought her first album was decent(all of the songs you mentioned are good enough, Tied Together With A Smile would probably be my favorite though), but there wasn't anything that great IMO, while there's AT LEAST 5 great and extremely catchy songs on Fearless(Love Story, Hey Stephen, The Best Day, The Way I Loved You, and White Horse are probably the best on there), and I regularly listen to everything except the two songs I mentioned specifically disliking.


I actually HATED Fearless(the song) at first, but it's grown on me since.

Though the Fearless:Unlimited Edition album might even be better than Fearless, as you've got 4 great songs and Superstar, the latter which I really don't like at all. Untouchable is probably my second favorite Taylor song, only behind Crazier, which funnily enough is from the soundtrack for the fucking Hannah Montana Movie.

That's fair. We see the albums totally opposite and I find that so fascinating.

My favorite Swift song is Tim McGraw.



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
post #130 of 1304 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 02:32 PM
DOOMED
 
Role Model's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 33,091
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Pop Music Discussion Thread


Role Model is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome