Re: Current fav. 10 songs
1) Iron Maiden - Dance of Death.
2) Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers.
3) Iron Maiden - Wasted Years.
4) Iron Maiden - Paschendale.
5) Deep Purple - Mary Long.
6) Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers.
7) Deep Purple - Pictures of Home.
8) Iron Maiden - Sign of the Cross.
9) Deep Purple - The Battle Rages on.
10) Rammstein - Du Hast, Vampire, Amerika.
I like 3 of Rammstein's songs and couldn't fit them in the top 10, so I just included 'em all at the bottom. And Iron Maiden is a new find for me, they Rock.
THE DESTRUCTION OF TRIPURA - THE THREE CITIES OF MAYA
"--The Year became his bow; Kaala Raathri the Death-Night which is Rudra's shadow, became the indestructible bowstring of that bow. Vishnu, Agni and Soma became the arrow. The universe is said to consist of Agni and Soma. The universe is similarly said to consist of Vishnu. Vishnu is, again, the Soul of the holy Bhava (Rudra) of immeasurable energy. And due to this the touch of that bow-string became unbearable to the Asuras. Sankara cast on that arrow his own irresistible fire of anger, that which was born of wrath of Bhrigu and Angirasa. Thus he is called Nila Rohita (Blue-Red). And that terrible deity, Rudra, robed in skins, looking like 10,000 Suns, and shrouded by the fire of superabundant energy, blazed up with splendour--".
Last edited by UPHILL TASK; 06-03-2006 at 07:51 AM.