Originally Posted by chargebeam
every Flo Rida song
every Pitbull song
and the motherfucking Black Eyed Peas (post-Monkey Business albums)
The only song I like from Flo Rida is "Good Feeling" but it's mostly because of the production.
Pitbull may just be the most overrated rapper of all time. He may have some catchy songs in Rebelution (2009), but he has become very redundant and unbearable in his past two albums.
I love the Black Eyed Peas. They're obviously style over substance. The E.N.D (2009) and The Beginning (2011) are one of my favorite dance albums. Money Business (2005) is my least favorite but damn the songs were mind-numbingly catchy.
Here are the worst songs I've ever heard (not in a way their so bad it's good, but just awful):
- Katy Perry's "Dark Horse"
- Ylvis' "What Does the Fox Say"
- Any song from Alvin and the Chipmunks
- "Wazzap Wit U" by Eddie Murphy and Michael Jackson
- Kiss' "Nothin to Lose"
- Any song from a Disney Channel reality series
- The opening theme for the cartoon series "Adventure Time"
- Lil Wayne's "Da Da Da" and some other songs post-Tha Carter III
- Any song from Marilyn Manson, except "Beautiful People"
- A lot of synth pop songs from the 80's