Re: make a bands greatest hits (with a twist)
1. Oblivion (Crack The Skye)
2. March Of The Fire Ants (Remission)
3. Where Strides The Behemoth (Remission)
4. Stargasm (The Hunter)
5. Ol'e Nessie (Remission)
6. Megalodon (Leviathan)
7. Colony Of Birchmen (Blood Mountain)
8. Trampled Under Hoof (Remission)
9. Hearts Alive (Leviathan)
10. Creature Lives (The Hunter)
11. Spectrelight (The Hunter)
12. Pendulous Skin (Blood Mountain)
Crack The Skye suffers quite a bit on account of it only having seven tracks, and they clashed with some of the tracks from Remission, which is a legit heavy metal classic.
If you type "Adolf Hitler was a fucking cunt" into Google using the speechmarks, you get two results over the entire internet. If you type in "Jeremy Kyle is a fucking cunt", you get 612. I can't do the maths, but that sounds about right.