Official Mafia Role Thread - Page 12 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 03-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #111 (permalink)
Superduper
 
Alcoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,573
Alcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red repped
Default Re: Official Mafia Role Thread

For the record, dan the marino's PR was from Team America: World Police, so technically, you're wrong
Alcoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-23-2012, 03:50 PM   #112 (permalink)
Invictus
 
Red Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Pits
Posts: 17,518
Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Official Mafia Role Thread

Make a BUTTERS pr.
__________________
"You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children"


Valar Morghulis
Red Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:27 PM   #113 (permalink)
Invictus
 
Red Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Pits
Posts: 17,518
Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000Red Viper 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Official Mafia Role Thread

I dont like having my posts moved.
__________________
"You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children"


Valar Morghulis
Red Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #114 (permalink)
WESLEY BROWN
 
Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Geordie Shore House
Posts: 5,868
Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Official Mafia Role Thread

People who hosted recently should put cool roles in here


and by people i mean hohenheim of light (other people still can though, gives me stuff to steal and pass off as my own)
__________________

Shepard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #115 (permalink)
#ELITEASFUCK
 
Washington Irving's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 2,901
Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Official Mafia Role Thread

__________________
.

I make pixel art gifs. Check them out!
Washington Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:23 AM   #116 (permalink)
#ELITEASFUCK
 
Washington Irving's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 2,901
Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501Washington Irving 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Official Mafia Role Thread

The roles from FFVI Mini Mafia:

Spoiler for TOWN ROLES:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
"The young king of Figaro Castle, ally to the Empire, and a master designer of machinery..."



You are Edgar Roni Figaro – the Machinist, Returner Aligned

Edgar Figaro is the King of Figaro and a master engineer. He has a lot of different tools at his disposal, not to mention the resources of one of the most powerful Kingdoms in the world. Because of this you are the Jack of All Trades. You have a few different roles you can use throughout the game; however you can only use each one once. Your options are Kill, Investigate, Roleblock and Protect. However he also pretends to be allies with the Empire, so you will appear Empire Aligned under investigation.

You win when all threats to the Returners have been eliminated and there is at least one Returner Aligned player alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
"A mysterious young woman, controlled by the Empire, and born with the gift of magic..."



You are Terra Branford – the Magitek Elite, Returner Aligned

Terra Branford is the person many consider to be the main protagonist of Final Fantasy 6. The plot of the first half of the game revolves mostly around her. She is half human and half-Esper, which makes her inherently magical. She can morph between her human and esper halves. Because of this you are the commuter. You may choose to turn into your esper half each night. However if you do, you will be unable to vote in the next day phase because Terra is very timid when human. You cannot use this ability on consecutive nights.

You win when all threats to the Returners have been eliminated and there is at least one Returner Aligned player alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
“Admirer of bone-carvings, as strong as a gigas, a sasquatch pal with muscle!"



You are Umaro – the Berserker, Returner Aligned

Umaro is a Yeti found in the Caves of Narshe. He is a formidable beast and has monstrous strength, but no intelligence. He’s also normally out of control, but he joins the party because he’ll listen to one person – the moogle, Mog. All he can do is attack, having no special abilities. But because of his raw strength you are the vigilante. However you only have two shots, so use them well.

You win when all threats to the Returners have been eliminated and there is at least one Returner Aligned player alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
"An elderly gentleman, pure of heart, and learned in the ways of monsters..."



You are Strago Magus – the Blue Mage, Returner Aligned

Strago Magus is the wise old man and one of the few people left in the world capable of performing magic without the need of Magicite (Espers turned into magical rocks). Because of this and his experience, you are the investigator. You may PM me the name of a player at night to learn their alignment. However because of your age you can only do this twice, and you won’t be able to do it two nights in a row.

You win when all threats to the Returners have been eliminated and there is at least one Returner Aligned player alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
"He owes allegiance to no one, and will do anything for money. He comes and goes like the wind..."



You are Shadow – the Assassin, Returner Aligned

Shadow was once a small-time thief, pickpocket and train robber known as Clyde. Together with his partner Baram they robbed trains throughout the world, until things went wrong and Baram died. He has a daughter named Relm that he left to be taken care of in the town of Thamasa. He is reclusive and deadly. Because of this you are the Tracker. You may PM me the name of a player each night to follow them and learn whether or not they visit anyone.

You win when all threats to the Returners have been eliminated and there is at least one Returner Aligned player alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
"Human-loving, fast-talking, street-smart, SLAM-dancing... Moogle..."



You are Mog – the Moogle, Returner Aligned

Mog is a moogle, and one of the very few capable of speech. Most moogles are only capable of saying ‘kupo’. You still say it sometimes though, so you have a post restriction. Every fourth word you say must be kupo. And no skating around this by just making the fourth word kupo and keeping on with what the next word would have normally been. Other than this you have no role, but you can still vote normally.

You win when all threats to the Returners have been eliminated and there is at least one Returner Aligned player alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
"Shrouded in odd clothing... is this a man...? ...a woman...? ...or should we ask...?"



You are Gogo – the Mime, Returner Aligned

Gogo is a.. um.. person found later in the game. Gogo is capable of performing any action someone else in the party takes (with few exceptions) and is able to be equipped with any ability the other characters can use (with few exceptions) but his/her abilities are weaker than the originals. Because of this you are a back-up role of sorts. Whenever a town player dies, you will gain a 1-shot use of their role (or one of their roles at random). You can then use that role, but cannot gain any other role until you use the one you have.

You win when all threats to the Returners have been eliminated and there is at least one Returner Aligned player alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
"Faithful retainer to his family's liege, with the courage and strength of a thousand men..."



You are Cyan Garamonde – the Samurai, Returner Aligned

Cyan Garamonde is the loyal, compassionate guardian of the royal family of Doma. Doma is attacked by the Empire in the game and he winds up joining the Returners. Strong and proud, he is a noble samurai warrior. Because of this you have the ability to choose one player and protect them from kills for the rest of the game. You may only make this choice once, so choose carefully. The only way you may choose again is if your choice is lynched. They will never die at night, no matter what.

You win when all threats to the Returners have been eliminated and there is at least one Returner Aligned player alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
"In her pictures she captures everything: forests, water, light... the very essence of life..."



You are Relm Arrowny – the Pictomancer, Returner Aligned

Relm Arrowny is the daughter of Shadow (also known as Clyde Arrowny) even if she doesn’t know it, but she’s the only other person Shadow’s dog Interceptor gets along with. She’s too big for her britches and is an annoying little girl. She can draw paintings of monsters and control them, but she’s still kind of useless. I hate her character. Because of this you have no role, but you can still vote normally.

You win when all threats to the Returners have been eliminated and there is at least one Returner Aligned player alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
"A blackjack-playing, world-traveling, casino-dwelling free spirit..."



You are Setzer Gabbiani – the Gambler, Returner Aligned

Setzer is the free-spirited man who flies around the world in the only known airship, the Blackjack. He only agrees to help the Returners if he gets to marry Celes, but he really is a good guy and agrees to help out anyway (he got tricked by a double-sided coin and knows it). He is a gambler. Because of this, you will get to gamble. Each night you may choose a post number that has not happened yet. The person who posts on that number will have a random effect happen to them. If nobody posts on that number before the start of the next night phase, the effect will happen to you instead.

You win when all threats to the Returners have been eliminated and there is at least one Returner Aligned player alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
"Draped in monster hides, eyes shining with intelligence. A youth surviving against all odds..."



You are Gau – the Feral Youth, Returner Aligned

Gau is a young boy who was left in the wild by his crazy father. He has grown up amongst the beasts and feral creatures of a large grassland known as the Veldt. He is brave and has a sharp intelligence (though he has no book learning..). Unfortunately he doesn’t have much to offer unless he’s spent time learning monster skills on the Veldt, and he hasn’t had much time. So you don’t have a role, but you can still vote.

You win when all threats to the Returners have been eliminated and there is at least one Returner Aligned player alive.


Spoiler for MAFIA ROLES:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
"Soldiers of the Empire! We stand at the dawn of a new age! The lost power of magic has returned to us! We are the chosen ones!"



You are Gestahl – the Emperor, Empire Aligned

Emperor Gestahl is the original primary antagonist of the first half of the game. He is the ruler of the Empire, who want to return magic to the world. That’s not a good thing, since magic caused war that almost destroyed the world millennia ago. If investigated, you will give results that benefit you in appearing aligned with the town players. You also cannot be killed at night, since you are well protected in the capital of Vector. You have final say on who the Empire kills at night.

You win when the Empire Aligned players control the majority of the vote.

Your fake claim is:



Banon - the Oracle, Returner Aligned

You can talk to your fellow Empire in this quicktopic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
"Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!"



You are Kefka Palazzo – the Clown, Empire Aligned

The man, the myth, the ultra badass. The real villain of Final Fantasy 6. You succeed in destroying the world (for the most part) and becoming it’s unquestioned ruler, for a while at least. Right now though you are just a general in the Empire. Because you’re weird and have magic, you are the roleblocker. Each night you may stop one person from using their role. However you are also the usurper. You cannot win if Gestahl is alive. If Gestahl is lynched, you will become the godfather in his place and become kill immune while maintaining your original role.

You win when the Empire Aligned players control the majority of the vote (and Gestahl is dead).

Your fake claim is:



Celes Chere - the Rune Knight, Returner Aligned

You can talk to your fellow Empire in this quicktopic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
"I knew you were being used as some sort of biological weapon. And because I didn't do anything about it, I'm no better than Kefka."



You are Leo Cristophe – the General, Empire Aligned

Leo Cristophe is one of the most high ranking generals in the Empire. He is a dedicated and badass soldier who possesses honor and loyalty. Despite seemingly being opposed to the Empire’s ideas, he serves them because it is his duty whether he likes it or not. Because of this and because of how badass he is, you are the bodyguard and capable of protecting one of your fellow mafia members each night. They will be protected from any kills.

You win when the Empire Aligned players control the majority of the vote.

Your fake claim is:



Sabin Rene Figaro - the Monk, Returner Aligned

You can talk to your fellow Empire in this quicktopic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
"I'll help. No machine can stump me!"



You are Cid del Norte Marquez – the Researcher, Empire Aligned

Cid del Norte Marquez, usually only known as Cid, is the man responsible for developing much of the Empire’s technology, particular magitek. A brilliant mind, he’s actually not evil at all, just doing his job. He loves Celes, who he raised as his own daughter. Despite his goodness, he does work for the Empire, and because of his genius you are the rolecop and able to target one player each night and learn their role.

You win when the Empire Aligned players control the majority of the vote.

Your fake claim is:



Locke Cole - the Adventurer, Returner Aligned

You can talk to your fellow Empire in this quicktopic:


Spoiler for INDY ROLE:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley
"I've got more lives than I do arms!"



You are Ultros – the Octopus, Ultros Aligned

Ultros is a recurring boss fight throughout the game, and he’s really more annoying than he is threatening. He’s lecherous, petty and wise-cracking. Really though, all he wants to do is stick around. So that’s your objective this game, to stick around. Your only goal is to survive until the end of the game. To help you out, you have a two-shot death immunity. This immunity works on both kills and lynches, but only twice. You do not count toward any other faction fulfilling their win condition.

You win when any other faction fulfills their win condition.


Your fake claim is:



Kappa - the Imp, Returner Aligned
__________________
.

I make pixel art gifs. Check them out!
Washington Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:41 AM   #117 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
DocBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,048
DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500
Default Re: Official Mafia Role Thread

I'll stick this up here since it's a nice alternative to the conventional investigative roles

Spoiler for Mystic:

Cow (Mystic) - Town Aligned
You are Cow, a charming 7 year old with a free spirit. You're able to tap into this spirit of yours and use the awesome powers of the occult. Each night you may target a player. You will be told how the night write up would have changed (if at all) if that player had not used their night role. (for the purposes of this role a Mafia kill DOES count as a night role if that person carried out the kill however passive abilities such as BP vests will NOT be included) You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


I also liked the Socialiser for the lulz of it appearing on Watcher/Tracker reports
__________________

Blue Is Still The Colour
DocBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:46 PM   #118 (permalink)
DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON THE WOLF PACK
 
Phillip J. Dick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 8,190
Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000
Default Re: Official Mafia Role Thread

Example:
Congrats, you are the Spartan King, the half-lyncher, with your war going on, you have little time for lynches, hence, you can end any lynch you want with at least half the required votes on it and lynch that person. However, if the lynchee is town, you lose this role, so watch those gut feelings. You win when no threats to town remain.

Fake Claims:
Congrats, you are the Two Headed Worm, the lie-detector. You are always lieing, as such, you can tell when others are. This is a one-shot role. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Congrats, you are Sumato, the ticklish gladiator. You may target a player every night, your massive size means roles that target your target, may not reach around you and hit the intended target. You are ticklish though, so if a role targets you, your role fails. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Congrats, you are Exdor's Robot's, the Skitzo. A rogue team of robots on a rampage, each night you may send a target player, and that player will be killed, investigated, or protected, every night. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Town:

Congrats, you are DJ_Stylbator, the role blocker, with your hypnotic music, your target will not be able to make an action the night they are targeted, how bad is that? Send a youtube link to a song maybe if you want that to be included. You win when there are no other threats left to town.


Congrats, you are the Lava Monster, the bodyguard, long ago trapped in a shell of rock and magma, you just want to die in true combat. As such, every night you may send in the name of someone you wish to protect, and if there is a mafia kill attempt, you will die in their stead, anyone else tries and the kill attempt fails. You win when no threats to town remain.


Congrats, you are The Guardian, the Vigilante, you think you are the best swordsman in the word, so prove it. Every night, you may send in the name of someone you wish to die. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.


Congrats, you are Mad Jack, the Ultimate JOAT, you are the pure opposite of Jack, as such, each night you may either kill, investigate, bodyguard, or roleblock a target. There are no restrictions on how many times you can do each, but you cannot do the same action two nights in a row. And if you target Jack, you will be absorbed (READ DEAD) with the action failing, granting him the power you used. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.


Congrats, you are Demongo, the role absorber. In the day/night period after a kill/lynch, you may send a PM requesting the powers of one player who died in the last period. This becomes a one shot role, and you are effectively a vanilla townie until then. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.


Congrats, you are X9, the detective. Black mailed into killing Jack for Aku, you have the ability to investigate the alignment of any player you chose each night. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.


Congrats, you are the Blind Archers, paranoid bow owner, as such the first person to target you will die. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.


Congrats, you are Exdor, the naïve inventor. You have the option of giving an item to another player once every night. You may not target the same player twice, and you have no idea what you may be giving the other player. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.
Poison
One shot role block
One shot nexus
One shot kill


Congrats, you are the Ninja, the watcher. Who knows what mysteries you may see. You may watch one player a night and see any player who targeted them. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.


Congrats, you are the Farting Dragon, hated townie. Your flatulence is legendary, as such people are more willing to get rid of you. You need one less vote to be lynched. BUT, it’s not all sad frowns here, if you are killed at night, you will take whoever killed you out as well, you are a dragon after all. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Congrats, you are the Kids of the Future, POST RESTRICTION. You are not allowed to refer to anyone by their name, you must instead use “Jack” every time. Jack be all up in this shit son, you win when all threats to town are eliminated.


Congrats, you are the Elementals, the fly trap. If anyone visits you at night, their roles do not work and they can not be killed that same night, you are effectively a jailkeeper, but they need to target you. You cannot target yourself. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.


Congrats, you are Da Samurai, the arrogant duelist. You think you are the best swordsman in the world, prove it during day. You can challenge one player and force that days lynch to be either you or that player. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.


Congrats, you are the Scotsman, mason. You have your wife in the game, if you ever find her, you get not only a shiny new quicktopic, but the ability to make a day single day kill by posting “<player>, Ima split ya in haaaaaaaalf!!!!,” in the thread. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.


Congrats, you are the Scotsmans wife, mason. Your husband is a wee bit over eccentric; you better find him and get a quicktopic thread before he does something stupid. You will protect the first night kill attempt on him afterwards. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.


Congrats, you are the metal eating family, the kill stopper. You may target one player a night, if they made a kill attempt, you will eat their weapon instead, halting that night’s kill. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Congrats, you are Lazzor, the eldest wooly, as such, you like to tell stories. You may PM me a message each night, the first 50 words of such will be sent to the player of your choice, anonymously. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.


Congrats, you are the Imakandi, the Tracker. You love the thrill of the hunt, you can PM me the name of a player you wish to track every night. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.


Congrats, you are Josephine, restrained lover. Your man Zeke has slapped a restraining order on you, but as one of the best damn bounty hunter’s around, you can chose to investigate another player, looking for Jack. You win the game if you find him, but if you run in to Zeke, he’ll reveal your role and his to the entirety of town. You can still win when all threats to town are eliminated.


Congrats, you are Zeke, estranged lover. Your woman Josephine was cramping your style, so you slapped her with a restraining order, but as one of the best damn bounty hunter’s around, you can chose to investigate another player, looking for Jack. You win the game if you find him, but if you run in to Josephine, she’ll reveal your role and his to the entirety of town. You can still win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Congrats, you are the Robo-Thugs, searcher. You’re looking for Jack, if you find him, you win the game all by yourself. You have a one shot kill as well, if anyone gets in your way. You can still win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Independent:

Congrats, you are the Thief, the Role Stealer. All you want to do is make money, as such you have no alignment other than yourself. You may send in the name of a player and steal their role for that night, with the option of using it at anytime afterwards. You win when you are the last man standing, good luck.


Congrats, you are Aku, the serial killer. As tyrannical overlord, you don’t care who dies or lives. Each night, you may send in the name of one player to be killed. You win when you are the last man standing, good luck.

Mafia:

Congrats, you are Jack’s Father, the godfather. As feudal lord, you once imprisoned Aku, but he is now loose again. You will appear as town aligned to any investigation and have a one-shot night kill immunity. You have final say over who the mafia kills each night. You win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated. Your fake claim is the cranky wizard who turned Jack into a chicken as he could teleport away from a kill attempt.


Congrats, you are Tam Sun, the Grand Master. A master of barriers against Aku, you can protect a player at night by turning them into a one night nexus. You win all threats to the mafia are eliminated. Your fake claim is the archaeology dogs as a Vanilla Townie.


Congrats, you are Jack, the Role cop. You are searching for a way home, as such, you may question a player every night to learn their role. You win when all threats to the mafia have been eliminated.

Congrats, you are Jacks teachers, the bus driver. When Aku first attacked, you ferried Jack around the world and taught him the skills he needed. You may switch two people every night, anyone who targets a will now target b and vice versa. Your fake claim is The Gangsters, ya see, you might be a money runner ya see, you might be town bus driver, ya see? You win when all threats to the mafia have been eliminated.
__________________



Last edited by Phillip J. Dick : 08-08-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Phillip J. Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:23 PM   #119 (permalink)
Danger Zone!
 
Chr1st0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,382
Chr1st0 4001 - 4500Chr1st0 4001 - 4500Chr1st0 4001 - 4500Chr1st0 4001 - 4500Chr1st0 4001 - 4500Chr1st0 4001 - 4500Chr1st0 4001 - 4500Chr1st0 4001 - 4500Chr1st0 4001 - 4500Chr1st0 4001 - 4500Chr1st0 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Official Mafia Role Thread

That is one awful mess right there
__________________
Chr1st0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #120 (permalink)
DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON THE WOLF PACK
 
Phillip J. Dick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 8,190
Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000Phillip J. Dick 9501 - 10000
Default Re: Official Mafia Role Thread

Cleaning it up now that I have the time, didn't copy well from word.
__________________


Phillip J. Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios