06-10-2014, 08:35 AM
Join Date: Sep 2007
Survivor: Peru - Sign Ups *do not delete*
# of Days: 39
Start Date: Monday, June 16th
Welcome to the eleventh season of WF Survivor! It has been over two years since our last game was played, but we’re back and ready for another season full of crazy twists and heated drama.
For those of you who don’t know what Survivor is, it’s based on the reality TV show under the same name where a group of strangers are marooned in virtually the middle of nowhere. You will compete in challenges and try to avoid being voted out by your tribe. The goal is to outwit, outplay, and outlast all of the other competitors en route to becoming the Sole Survivor.
The first half of the game is a team-oriented game. You will randomly be divided up into two separate tribes, and the idea here is to win challenges as a tribe and avoid going to Tribal Council. Eventually, your two tribes will merge into one large tribe (known as "The Merge"), which typically occurs when there are around 10 players left in the game. The game becomes more individual-based and it's all about getting to the Final 3.
- The tribe who wins Reward will earn an advantage at the next Immunity Challenge
- They will also earn supplies or food to help them around camp, and will get to send a member of the losing tribe to Exile Island.
- The individual who wins reward will get to send someone to Exile Island, and will also earn an advantage at the next Immunity Challenge
- The tribe who wins Immunity will not have to attend the next Tribal Council
- The individual who wins Immunity cannot be voted for at the next Tribal Council
- The tribe who loses the Immunity Challenge must attend Tribal Council and vote one person out from their tribe
- After the merge, you will attend every Tribal Council
- Rules for voting and tiebreaker procedures will be specified in the posts for Tribal Council
Final Tribal Council:
- After the merge, everyone who is voted out will become members of the Jury, who will ultimately decide who wins this game
- Once there are only 3 people left in the game, we will have the Final Tribal Council where the Jury will have a chance to interrogate the Final 3
- The Jury will then vote for who they think is most deserving of the title of Sole Survivor, based on the information they’ve gathered at the Final Tribal Council as well as what transpired over the course of the game
- Every cycle, your tribe is responsible for making posts in the thread that pertain to doing work around the camp. This is because you must survive in these remote conditions.
- There will be a designated “camp life” day almost every cycle, but you are allowed to do work around the camp as long as you are at camp (not at a challenge or Tribal Council).
- You are allowed to be funny and creative with these posts. It is a VERY lenient aspect of the game, nor is it meant to be taken seriously so don't fret over it.
- If you have been banished to Exile Island, you cannot communicate with any other players in the game until you re-join your tribe
- You must also ensure your own survival on this island by making camp life posts using the limited supplies that are available
- The silver lining is that hidden somewhere on Exile Island is a Hidden Immunity Idol.
- The Immunity Idol is hidden on Exile Island, meaning you can only find it if you have been banished to this island.
- If you find the Idol, it can be used at any Tribal Council up until (and including) the Tribal Council on Day 36.
- When you are submitting your vote, you would also instruct me that you wish to play the Immunity Idol. Then, when the votes are revealed, any votes cast against you that night will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will be voted out.
- This is a very powerful tool in this game, so if you do happen to find it, be very careful with it and use it wisely
General Rules & Procedures:
- You are not allowed to communicate with anyone other than your own tribemates. This is because each tribe is living at its own camp, so it only makes sense that you can't communicate with someone who is elsewhere
- You are not allowed to communicate with the Jury if you are still in the game.
- If you are on Exile Island, you can't communicate with anyone
- You MUST post in your tribe colour when competing in challenges or doing work around the camp. If you do not use your tribe colour, your posts will not count.
- You are not allowed to influence the game after you have been voted out. Even though some of you will be bitter over your departure, you are forbidden from sharing any info with anyone or making posts in the thread that will have an impact on the outcome of the game.
- A simple “in” will do
- New players will be given priority over returning players. While having veteran players is great, the only way to get veterans is to first get newbies.
- No strategizing before the game starts
- I’m looking for 18 people, but this number is not set in stone, so even if 18 people have signed up, you will still have a chance to get in the game! It’s not first come first serve by any means.
Looking forward to seeing who signs up. Tell your friends!
2. Prince Jax
6. LONGO DA GOD
7. ShinsuKlee Nakamura
8. Roy no wait Rigor
12. Red Viper
13. BOOGIE COUSINS
16. The True Believer
20. BEST FOR BUSINESS
23. Perfect Poster
Last edited by DH : 06-13-2014 at 08:53 AM.
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off